Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 24: Frustration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Frustration - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston listened as Amber ran down the stairs, weeping. He walked over and closed the studio door. He turned back towards Barbara. Anger flashed across his face.

“Quite the performance, Barb. Bravo...”, he said sarcastically. He walked over to the couch and picked up Amber’s panties. He held them up to his nose and inhaled deeply. “Smells like ... young pussy.” He looked at Barbara. “Sure would have been nice to get some of that young pussy.”, he frowned. “Sure would have been nice...”

Barbara smiled. “Awww ... is my Winston angry and horny? Poor Winston...” She tapped her fingernails together and smiled.

Winston felt the blood rushing to his face. “Don’t toy with me, woman. I asked for an assist, not a takeover. How dare you try to take control of this project!” He shoved the panties into his pocket and cracked his knuckles. “If you would have just managed to shut your god damned mouth for a single second I would most likely be firing my load in Amber’s sweet young ass about now. But no ... no ... you had to go your own way ... and now she’s gone.”, he fumed. “Fucking gone...” He clenched his fists. “I offered you the normal $500.00 assist fee ... I didn’t sell her to you!”

Barbara ran her fingers through her blonde hair and unbuttoned her jacket. “So? Do you want to punish me?” She licked her lips.

Winston stared at her. “Maybe.”

Barbara laughed. “Amber’s not gone, Winston. She’ll be here tomorrow night at seven. I haven’t ruined anything aside from your patience.” She slowly unbuttoned her jacket and let it fall from her shoulders. She unsnapped the top button of her pants. “You want a blowjob, Winston?” She winked at him.

Winston curled his lip. “You’re not exactly the age I like...”

Barbara let her pants fall to the floor. “Can you make do tonight, old man?” She kicked her pants aside and unbuttoned her shirt.

Winston felt his cock jump. “Possibly...” He drank in her lovely body and massive breasts. “You had better suck like an eighteen year old...”

Barbara smiled as she dropped her bra to the floor and eased her panties down her legs. “I give better head than any eighteen year old.” She knelt in front of him.

Winston looked down at her. You’re dangerous ... He felt her fingers on his zipper. Dangerous but, beautiful ... He looked down as she took his cock into her mouth. Holy shit...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.