Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 22: A Bedtime Story for Aubree

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: A Bedtime Story for Aubree - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Juan leaned against the door and watched as Aubree cleaned up her soiled bed. His eyes roamed over her naked body, drinking in every detail of her youthful beauty. He smiled as she bent forward, revealing the tight anus he had just enjoyed. Estúpida puta. Ella es muy bonita sin embargo. No puedo esperar para disfrutar de ella de Nuevo. Juan laughed.

He stared at her large breasts as they swayed back and forth, bobbing from side to side as she scrubbed the vinyl mattress. He cracked his knuckles. “That’s good, ignorant girl. The bed is clean enough for your filthy little ass.” He glanced down at his watch. “Wait here.”

Aubree sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her arms over her bare tummy. She watched as Juan vanished down the hallway, leaving her alone momentarily. Pulling her knees up underneath her chin, she grasped her ankles and closed her eyes. She thought of dolphins. Swimming free ... I’m free ... or ... I was free ... Opening her eyes, she glanced at the door. She briefly thought of making a break for it but reconsidered as Juan reappeared in the doorway. I hate him ... She squeezed her big toes and looked at the floor.

Juan stepped into the room and thrust a bundle of clothing at Aubree. “Get dressed, little whore. Dean Smith will be expecting you in his chambers soon.” He snapped his fingers. “Hurry up.” He looked at his watch.

Aubree picked up the bundle of clothes and shook them out. She held the shirt in front of her. It was blue with pictures of teddy bears and had large buttons. Really? She looked back at Juan. “These are pajamas ... for a little girl ... I can’t fit into these.” She gave him a hateful look.

Juan nodded and grinned. “Try them, American slut. They will fit or, I will make something of mine fit into you.” He squeezed his crotch and winked at her.

Aubree felt a chill. I hate you. Her eyes narrowed with anger. She stood up slowly, aware that Juan was watching her. His eyes weren’t on her face. She quickly picked up the pajama bottoms and pulled them over her bare feet. They were small and tight, made for a little girl ... They have to fit! Aubree pulled the bottoms up over her waist. She struggled to fasten the top button. These are way too small! She picked up the shirt and pulled it over her shoulders. She buttoned up the front as quickly as possible. She looked up at Juan. “ok”, she said meekly. I hate you ... I’ll kick you in the balls...

Juan laughed out loud as he looked at Aubree in the ridiculous outfit. The pajama bottoms were so small that her legs were exposed from the knees down. The shirt came to just above her bellybutton and her large breasts appeared to be about to spring free from the flimsy material. “Un ajuste perfecto!”, he laughed. “Come with me, American whore.” He motioned her towards the door. He pinched her firm butt as she walked by, causing her to jump. “Move it!” He pushed her into the hallway. He noticed the quick look of hatred which flashed across her face ... A quién le importa? Es posible que me odian, pero yo tengo el poder.

Aubree slowly walked down the staircase. Juan followed her down, ogling her body the entire way. His eyes roamed over her long hair and down her back. He drank in the smooth skin revealed beneath the hem of the tight fitting shirt. He admired her ass as it swayed back and forth with each step. Ever her bare toes aroused him. Niña americanos en su pijama. Tan lindo. “Hurry up.” He pushed her forward. “Dean Smith is waiting.”


Aubree shivered as they approached the large door. Juan laughed. “The dean is waiting, little one.” He knocked quietly on the oaken door. “Mr. Smith?”, Juan spoke timidly.

After a moment, dean Smith’s voice came from the other side of the closed door. “Yes, Juan. Bring my little baby girl in...”

Aubree frowned as Juan opened the large door. Stop calling me a baby! I’m eighteen! I’m not a baby ... She pulled up on the small pajama shirt, trying to cover her exposed tummy. I’m not a baby ... I’m a grown woman ... She allowed Juan to pull her into the dimly lit room. He led her forward several paces and motioned her to stop.

Aubree looked around as her eyes adjusted to the dim light. The room had an arched ceiling. Thick curtains hung over the windows. A large, king sized bed sat in the center of the chamber. A small lamp burned beside the bed, giving off the only light in the cavernous room. Aubree’s eyes came to rest on dean Smith. He lay on the bed amidst large cushions. He wore only a robe which was open in the front. His flaccid penis hung against his pale thigh in plain view. In his hand he held an open book. His spectacles rested on his nose. He curled a finger in Aubree’s direction. “Come here, little baby girl.” He lowered his white eyebrows and pursed his thin lips.

He glanced at Juan. “You may leave. You’ve had your fun and we will discuss your lustful behavior in the morning.” He pointed at the door.

Juan nodded. “Okay, Mr. Smith. I apologize if I did something wrong...”

Smith laughed and pushed his glasses up onto his nose. “Leave us, Juan.”

Aubree listened as Juan closed the door quietly. I hate you ... asshole. Her eyes were locked on dean Smith. He looked disgusting as he lay on the bed with his robe apart and his penis hanging limply against his thigh. She watched as he sat up on his elbow and adjusted his glasses. He stared at her in her small pajamas. He licked his lips.

“Hello, Ms. Sidney. I trust that Juan has shown you to your accommodations for the next two days?” Smith ran his fingers through his thinning, white hair. His eyes roamed over her pajamas, lingering on the large buttons on her shirt which appeared to be about to burst. Her ample cleavage pressed against the thin material. He pulled off his glasses and wiped them on his robe before pushing them back onto his nose. Getting steamy in here...

Aubree folded her hands over her stomach. She placed one bare foot over the other and looked down. “Yes. He showed me my room.” She paused for effect. “Then, he raped me.” She shot a glance at dean Smith’s eyes. Her heart raced. “He raped me. How is this okay with you? You ... A teacher ... dean of our university ... He raped me, dean Smith!” She pulled on the pajama top, embarrassed. This shirt is too small...

Smith’s face reddened as he leapt off the bed like a tiger and slapped Aubree across the face. She collapsed, weeping. He stood over the cringing girl as she lay on the floor. “Raped you? Raped you?” He placed a bare foot on Aubree’s neck. “Raped you?” He pressed her head against the floor with his foot. “Raped you? Come again, Ms. Sidney...”

Aubree held her hands over her face. “Please stop it! I’m sorry...” He’s powerful and fast ... how can he be so strong? He’s old...

Smith reached down and slapped her hard across the buttocks. “What were you saying, girl?” He slapped her butt again. “Something about rape?” He pinched her ass through the thin pajama bottoms. “You submitted willingly from what I saw ... there was no rape ... Why do you insult my domestic help?”

Aubree squealed in pain and fear. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! He didn’t rape me! I was just joking...” Her heart pounded with fear. How did he see anything? There must be cameras ... She clenched her bare toes as tears ran down her cheeks. I’m weak ... Fuck Toy...

Dean Smith stood up and placed his hands over his hips, pulling his robe apart. His penis was beginning to twitch and enlarge. He took a step back. “There. Now that’s the truth, baby girl. You shouldn’t joke about serious matters.” He prodded her with his toe. “Get up.”

Aubree slowly rose to her feet. Smith pointed at the bed. “Lay on your back. On the bed.”

He watched as the trembling teenager lay on the bed. He was enamored by her youthful beauty. Her long hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her tearstained cheeks looked smooth and delicate. She raised her hands to her face, weeping quietly. The sound of her crying made his cock stiffen. He squeezed his growing penis as his eyes traveled down the front of her tight fitting pajamas. Her large breasts pushed against the thin fabric threatening to burst free from the clinging material. Her smooth tummy was fully exposed down to the top of the pajama bottoms which clung to her hips like a wet towel. She had only managed to fasten one button on the tiny pajama bottoms. As she raised her knees, the bottoms parted in the front, revealing her trim pubic patch. His eyes moved down her legs and past the pajamas to her bare shins and adorable ankles. Her bare feet and perfectly proportioned toes made him fully erect.

Dean Smith squeezed his now stiff cock and smiled. Little baby ... little baby girl ... Walking over to the bed, he sat down next to her. He stuck a finger through the part in her pajama bottoms, tracing her shaved pubic hair. “Little baby ... just a little baby...” His finger traced her slit. “My little baby girl...”, he cooed.

Aubree instinctively pushed his hand away. “Don’t do that...” She crossed her legs. She almost gagged as she looked at his erection. Gross.

Smith sat up and frowned down at the cringing girl. “Are you telling me what to do, little baby?” He inserted a thin finger into the crease in her pajama bottoms.

Aubree closed her eyes. Not again ... maybe I really am fuck toy ... Just a little girl to be enjoyed by men ... I think so ... She squeezed her eyelids together tightly. NO!!!! Aubree jumped up, pushing Smith’s probing fingers out of her pajama bottoms. She rolled off the bed and ran into the corner. She crossed her arms over her body like a cornered animal.

Her heart pounded with rage. “GET OFF ME PERVERT!!! YOU’RE A PERVERT!!!”, she screamed. She pulled on the skimpy pajamas and crossed her hands over her chest. “STAY AWAY!!!” Stop looking at me, pervert!!!

Dean Smith was momentarily shocked. He smiled and took his glasses off. “Well ... our little baby has a voice ... a loud one at that...” He stood up. “Indeed...” He laughed.

Aubree glanced at the closed bedroom door and back at dean Smith. “Stay away from me. I want to go home. I’m leaving.” She took a step towards the door. “You can’t make me stay. That would be kidnapping...”

Smith made a show of wiping his eyes, mocking her. “Oh no! Our little baby girl is leaving ... Uh oh!”

Aubree blushed with anger. “You’re a damned freak ... a pervert! I won’t tolerate this anymore! I’m going home.” She slowly walked around the bed towards the closed bedroom door. “Just stay away. I don’t like you.” She pointed at dean Smith, extending her finger, threateningly. Freak! “Stay away from me!”

Smith smiled and backed away. “Ok.” He raised his palms, innocently. “Fine. You may go...” He nodded at the door. He suppressed an urge to smile as Aubree stared at him, nervously. He waved his hand in the air. “You may go, girl.”

Aubree hurried over to the door and pulled it opened. She looked back over her shoulder and watched as dean Smith sat back down on the bed. He picked up the book he had been reading and appeared to pay her no attention.

Aubree stood silently for a moment, her mind racing. What’s going on? She quietly stepped into the hallway. She looked back at Smith. He had placed his spectacles on his nose and was focused on the book in his hand. He seemed to be unaware of her presence.

Aubree’s heart pounded in her throat as she stepped quietly into the hallway. Her bare feet whispered across the tiled floor as she walked quickly down the corridor. I’m outta here ... perverts!!

She quickened her pace as she rounded the corner. To her right she saw the main entrance to the mansion. The large double doors were closed. The entryway was dark, the only light coming from the porch lights outside. Aubree rushed towards the front door. She grasped the doorknob and released the deadbolt. The door opened easily. Aubree ran onto the front porch. The rich scent of earth and shrubbery filled her nostrils as she stepped outside. I’m in the country ... like Reed!

She stopped at the top of the steps leading down to the driveway. The air was cold on her exposed body. She shivered as she looked up at the dark night sky. The stars stood out in high definition. The moon was bright and seemed close. I’m in the country ... where are we? What is this place? Where is the highway? She looked down the long driveway. There were no lights. There was no sign of a road in the distance. No cars. No lights ... nothing. Just darkness and crickets. All she could see in any direction were deeply shadowed trees and dark undergrowth.

She stood silently for a moment. Her eyes roamed over the dark land surrounding the isolated mansion. Where am I??? What is this place? Tears of frustration and hopelessness ran down her adorable cheeks. Where can I go? A sound from behind her caught her attention. She looked back over her shoulder.

Dean Smith stepped onto the porch. His robe was open ... His penis was still stiff. The head was red and pre cum oozed over his shaft, glistening in the porch light. He smiled at her. “I thought you were leaving, little baby girl.” He pushed his glasses up onto his nose.

Aubree looked away, quickly. “ I was. I mean ... I am...” She looked into the dark countryside. “I’m leaving. I’m going home. Stay away from me.” She pointed over her shoulder at him. “Stay the hell away from me!” She rushed down the steps. She heard Smith’s laughter as she ran down the dark driveway.

“Good luck, little girl. Look out for the wolves!”, Smith laughed as he stepped back into the house and slammed the door. Good luck...


Smith hurried into the security room and activated the outdoor video system. He watched the cute teenager as she ran down the long driveway. What an idiot of a little girl ... He smiled and pushed an inhaler against his thin lips. Foolish little baby. He stroked his erect cock, slick with pre cum...

He adjusted the camera angle and zoomed in on Aubree. She looked absolutely ridiculous. The tiny pajamas barely covered her curvaceous body. He laughed as he watched her large tits jiggling in the tight shirt. The buttons looked as if they were about to burst. Smith took a long drag on his inhaler. Well, my little student, let’s see how far you actually get.

He leaned over and pressed the intercom button. “Juan?”


Aubree continued to hurry down the driveway. Screw you! I’m done with this! She broke into a run, leaving the mansion behind her. I’m free. I’m not a baby...

After several minutes, Aubree stopped and looked around. The dark house seemed far away. There were no sounds of pursuit. I’m alone ... She strained her eyes to see into the darkness ahead of her. In the distance, she could make out the main gate to the property. The road should be just past the gate ... She quickened her pace. Pebbles and rocks cut into her bare feet. By the time she reached the gate, her feet were sore and bruised.

She paused at the gate and looked down at her clothing. The small pajama top had ridden up her tummy during her run and rested just beneath her breasts. The front button on the pajama bottoms had broken and her pants were wide open. Aubree nervously pulled the top down and attempted to pull the front of her pants together. These are way too small! She frowned and bit her bottom lip. I have to get home!

Suddenly, in the distance a coyote howled. Aubree shivered as a twig snapped in the trees nearby. She crouched down and looked in the direction of the sound. For a brief second she thought she saw glowing eyes flash from the undergrowth. She remembered dean Smith’s words ... Good luck, little girl. Look out for the wolves...

She knew Smith had only been trying to frighten her. However, she was scared. Oh my gawd!!! What was that noise? She stood up slowly and looked through the bars of the main gate. She could see the road just beyond. There were no lights and no cars. Just cold pavement reflecting the pale light of the moon above.

She looked up at the tall gate. I have to get over this ... Just as she was about to put a bare foot on the gate to climb over, the coyote howled again. This time it was closer. Much closer. Aubree shook violently as she stared into the dark tree line. Oh no ... A rustling noise in the leaves made her freeze. I’m in the middle of nowhere ... The howling came again ... closer...

Aubree panicked. She bent forward, holding her arms over her breasts. Daddy!!! Help me!! She turned back towards the mansion in the distance. She made a quick decision. I can’t make it anywhere dressed like this and alone. I have to go back.

She turned quickly and hurried back up the driveway towards the distant house. Behind her, she heard something in the undergrowth. Something ... She broke into a run.


Smith watched as Aubree ran back towards the house. Foolish ... foolish, little girl. He laughed and dropped his inhaler onto the desk. Turning off the video monitor, he stood up and walked out of the surveillance room. Ignorant baby girl ... He hurried towards the front doors. He paused momentarily at the hall closet and removed a riding crop from its hook. Flexing it in his hands, he walked quickly to the front doors.


Juan crouched in the bushes, watching as Aubree ran back up the driveway towards the house. He had followed her the entire length of the driveway, prepared to pounce on her had she attempted to get over the gate. He was somewhat sorry that Smith’s prediction had come true. He recalled the dean’s words ... She’ll break down ... all little girls are afraid of the dark ... Juan frowned. Smith is a smart man.


Aubree stopped at the front porch steps and looked over her shoulder. Why am I going back?? I should leave this place. Suddenly, the front doors were pulled open and dean Smith stood in the porch light.

Aubree was shocked to see a riding crop in his hands. Oh no...

Smith walked to the top of the steps and stared down at her.

“Hello again, Ms. Sidney. I thought you were leaving. Going home.” He tapped the riding crop gently against his thigh.

Aubree tried to pull the top of her pajama bottoms together. It was impossible. The button was gone. She hitched her fingers in the pants and yanked them up. She looked up at dean Smith and chewed on her bottom lip. “Please, dean ... please ... I want to go home. I don’t want to be here.” She stared up at him with pleading eyes.

Smith remained silent, tapping the crop against his leg.

Aubree spoke slowly. “Please. May I have my clothes? I can’t leave here dressed like this.” She looked down at the tiny pajamas and back up at Smith. “Please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.