Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 21: A Large Nail in a Small Hole

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Large Nail in a Small Hole - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree awoke suddenly. The room was black. Pitch black. She was cold and her buttocks ached from the hard spanking she had received earlier. She strained against the chains on her wrists and ankles. She looked over her shoulder, squinting into the inky blackness. I can’t even see the door! Where am I? What time is it? I have to go number two! She clenched her buttocks together, repressing the urge to use the bathroom. The suppository dean Smith had placed into her rectum was working. Her stomach churned. I have to go number two! Bad!!!

Aubree screamed. “Help!!!!! Please!!!! Help!!!” She screamed until she was hoarse and her throat ached. She was greeted with only silence. “PLEASE HELP!!!” Her heart raced. Minutes passed. Finally, unable to hold it any longer, Aubree expelled her bowels and bladder. She lay face down on the mattress, unable to move. The smell of her own feces and urine filled her nostrils. She gagged. She fell into a fitful sleep in her own excrement.

After an unknown lapse of time, Aubree awoke again. The sound of the bolt being released on the door was loud in the darkness of the still room. She glanced weakly over her shoulder. Please help me ... She watched as the door was pulled open. The dark shape of Juan was outlined against the bright light rushing into the room. She tried to speak but her mouth and throat were dry. Help me...

Aubree strained to look over her shoulder. She watched as Juan stepped into the room. The fluorescent overhead light came on. She closed her eyes against the brightness. Finally, she found her voice again. “Please help me...”, she croaked weakly.

Juan stepped into the room and stood with one hand on his hip and the other over his nose and mouth. “You filthy little American whore.” He shook his head in disgust. “Crapping and pissing on yourself like an animal. Filthy girl. Puta Asqueroso.”

Aubree pressed her face into the mattress and wept. “I tried to call for help. Where were you? I can’t move! What do you want me to do?” She was slobbering and snot ran down her nose.

Juan gagged and spit. “Shut up, American whore.” He stepped forward slowly. Pulling a set of keys from his belt, he bent forward. He paused. “I’m going to unchain you now, filthy whore. Don’t try anything stupid.” He slapped the back of her head. “You hear me, American girl?”

Aubree felt sick. “Yes. I hear you. I promise to behave.”

Juan smiled as he unfastened the manacles from Aubree’s wrists and ankles. “Stand up, filthy American whore.”

He watched as Aubree stood up. She massaged her aching wrists and stared down at the floor. Juan glanced down at the soiled mattress. “You’ll be cleaning that up, filthy American whore.”

Aubree didn’t look up. “Okay...”

Juan grabbed her elbow. “Let’s get you cleaned up first, filthy slut.” He pulled her forward out of the room. Aubree allowed him to pull her into the hallway.

He guided the nude girl down the hall to another doorway. Flipping on the light, he pushed her inside. Aubree glanced around, nervously. They were in a large shower room. White tiles lined the walls and floors. Several showerheads protruded from the wall. A large drain was in the center of the room. Juan quickly twisted the nozzle on one of the showers. He pushed the naked girl underneath water. “Clean yourself up, whore.”

Aubree shivered beneath the ice cold spray. She quickly jumped out of the water. “It’s cold! Please ... I need warm water!”

Juan slapped her. “Shut up, slut. You will wash yourself in cold water like a pig ... like the pig you are.” He shoved her back into the shower spray. “Clean yourself now. Whore.” He stepped back, brushing water droplets from his shirt. He looked back at Aubree. “Wash yourself! Now! Little pig!”

Aubree slowly stepped beneath the cold water. She ran her hands over her goosebump covered flesh. Her teeth chattered. I’m freezing ... She bent forward, allowing the cold water to run over her exposed buttocks ... Washing away the filth. I’m Fuck Toy ... whore ... pig ... slut...

Juan leaned against the doorway. His eyes roamed over the nude teenager as she scrubbed herself beneath the cold water. Her nipples were hard and protruding. He could see the goosebumps rising over her bare flesh. He watched as she turned away from him. Her buttocks looked firm ... tight ... as she bent forward, he stared at her tight sphincter which seemed to wink at him. Voy a poner mi pene en allí.

Aubree continued to scrub herself. She gritted her teeth against the bitter cold water. She knew what was coming next and she wanted to delay it as long as possible. She made a show of washing herself thoroughly.

Finally, Juan stepped forward and turned off the water. “That’s enough, American whore.”

Aubree took a step backwards. She crossed her arms over her breasts and stared down at her bare toes. The sound of water dripping was loud in the silent room. Juan stared at her. Aubree’s heart pounded in her chest. She looked up at him and realized her complete helplessness ... Taking a shot in the dark, Aubree ventured, “I’m tired. I need sleep.”

Juan smiled. “No. Not yet ... filthy whore.”

Aubree suddenly needed to pee. “I’m really tired, Juan. And cold ... I think I’m...”

Juan waved his hand in the air. “Shut up, slut.”

Aubree fell silent. Her heart pounded. “Please, Juan ... I...”

Juan smiled. “Get on all fours ... Like a dog ... bend over...”

Tears started in Aubree’s eyes. “Why ... Why?”

Juan grinned. “You know ... filthy whore...”

Aubree bit her bottom lip. She looked at Juan with pleading eyes. “Please ... don’t call me those names.” Dolphins...

He shook his head. “Shut up and get on your hands and knees. Stick that tight little ass in the air. I’m going to fuck you like the American whore you are.” Puedo controlar ahora. Prostituta. “In your ass.”

Aubree considered her options. She glanced nervously over Juan’s shoulder. “What about dean Smith? Where is he? Does he know you’re doing this to me?” She thought of screaming for help.

Juan laughed. “He’s drunk and passed out, stupid cunt. He knows nothing.” He stepped towards her. “Now, get on your hands and knees.” He raised his fist and appeared to be about to strike her. “NOW!!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.