Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 17: An Unwilling Muse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: An Unwilling Muse - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Amber looked at the digital clock in her car... 6:08 ... I’m late, as usual ... Amber was always late. Her friends joked about her tardiness. They called her ‘Amber Come Lately’. The nickname had multiple meanings and created hilarity at any party.

She slammed the car door shut behind herself and looked down at the business card. This has to be the place ... She glanced up at the dilapidated building in front of her. Bad neighborhood ... Why would Mercham do business with this photographer? Weird ... Lame ... She activated the car alarm and hurried across the parking lot, her heels clicking loudly on the pavement. She brushed her long blonde hair off her shoulders. She was nervous ... her eyes blinked rapidly...


Winston looked from the second story window and watched the young girl as she rushed across the parking lot. First session and late already ... you’ll pay for that ... His eyes roamed over her tight body. Beautiful little girl ... She wore a white, spaghetti strap top and tight black jeans. High heels completed her attire. Winston felt his cock stiffening as he watched her hurry towards the building. Blondie...


Amber stepped into the main foyer of the building and glanced around. She looked down at the business card. Second level, Suite “B” ... She looked at the stairs. Mmmmm ... no elevator ... old freaking building ... lame...

She hurried up the staircase. I’m late ... Winston was waiting for her at the top of the stairs.

“Hello, Amber.” He looked at his watch. “You’re late.” He looked down at the clipboard in his hand and scribbled something.

Amber blinked. “I’m sorry ... I got sort of lost...” She hesitated. “I hope my tardiness won’t affect my extra credits?” She looked nervously at the clipboard.

Winston smiled. “We’ll see.” He opened the door and motioned her into the studio. “Come on in.”

Amber stepped into the large studio. She looked around as Winston closed the door. The place was huge. The ceilings were high. The studio had an open, airy feeling. Pictures hung on every available wall space. In the center of the room was a raised platform draped with white sheets. Cameras and lighting equipment surrounded the platform. A large desk sat to the side, covered with books and documents.

Amber looked at the various pictures on the wall. These are wonderful ... She smiled. “Are all of these your work?” She looked over her shoulder at Winston.

He nodded. “Of course. Some of my pathetic attempts at art.” He glanced around. Right ... they’re all mine ... I couldn’t snap a good picture of a turd in the toilet ... stupid girl. He looked around the studio. I need to ask Fred about some of the photographer lingo ... I don’t have a clue ... He winced.

Amber’s face brightened. “You’re a wonderful photographer, sir.” She flashed him a smile revealing flawless white teeth.

Winston smiled back. “Thank you, Amber.” I’ll relay your compliments to Fred ... the real artist ... Ooops ... Oh yeah, Fred is in jail ... Sorry about that. He suppressed an urge to laugh. “Please. Come in, dear.” He motioned her forward with a wave of his hand. His eyes fell to her butt as she walked across the large room. Her tight jeans were practically painted on. Her ass cheeks swayed provocatively. Soon, girl ... soon ... His mouth watered.

Winston pointed. “Have a seat.” He nodded to a large wicker chair.

Amber sat down and crossed her legs. She continued to look at the photographs displayed throughout the large studio. “You know, I’m studying to be a photographer. I’m envious of your talent.” She smiled at Winston, her white teeth sparkled.

Winston shrugged his shoulders. “What can I say? I try.” Suddenly, Winston remembered Fred’s side room. The private photos ... He looked down at the clipboard. “So ... Amber. You’re majoring in The Arts?” He looked up at her.

Amber nodded proudly. “Yes, sir. I’m trying. Doing my very best ... One day, I hope to be a photographer of your caliber.” Her eyes roamed over the beautiful photographs hanging throughout the studio.

Winston shook his head. “According to Dean Smith, you haven’t been doing so well lately.” He raised an eyebrow.

Amber looked down at the floor. She blinked. “It’s not the photography part that I’m having trouble with. It’s the other stuff ... math ... history ... you know, the dull stuff.” She looked up at him with adorable green eyes...

Winston walked over and stood next to her. He pretended to look at his clipboard as he looked down the top of her shirt, examining her ample cleavage. He could just make out the top of her delicate pink bra. “Oh ... Well the other stuff seems to be rather important, Amber.”, Winston said. He glanced down at her adorable toes. She’s beautiful...”In order to get a degree, you have to understand all aspects of the lesson plan.” He stepped behind her and was disappointed to find that her shirt covered the top of her jeans. He couldn’t see down the back of her pants. Shit! Son of a...

Amber laughed. “I know. I just hate all of the other stuff ... math, science, literature ... who cares? I just want to take pictures and be famous!” Amber stood up. “I’m surprised I haven’t seen your work before. These photos are wonderful.” She walked over and looked at the large framed pictures hanging from the wall.

Winston watched the young girl. Whatever. They’re not my pictures ... they’re Fred’s ... but Fred’s in jail ... And you’re mine ... His eyes roamed up the back of her tight jeans. He stepped towards her. “Okay, Amber. Let’s get to work, shall we?”

Amber looked over her shoulder. “Yes, sir. Of course. I’m sorry. I just really love your work...” Her bright green eyes sparkled. She was excited. My first job in a real studio!!! I’m on my way!!

Winston felt annoyed. It’s not my work, stupid girl. “Thank you, Amber.” He forced a smile. “Okay then, let’s get started.” He nodded towards the large raised platform in the center of the studio. “I’d like for you to go sit over there. I’m going to take a few test shots before we begin.”

Amber hesitated. “Test shots, sir?” Her brow creased.

Winston smiled. “Yes. Of course. A few sample photos before we begin the actual shoot.”

Amber played with her bracelets. “You mean you’re taking pictures of me?”

Winston looked down at the clipboard and scribbled some notations. He glanced back up at her. “Yes. What did you think you would be doing here?” He chuckled and looked back down at his clipboard.

Amber shrugged. “I don’t know ... I guess I thought I’d be working as an assistant or something. Helping you set up the backgrounds ... adjust the lighting ... you know...”

Winston shook his head. “I don’t need an assistant, Amber. I need a model. What would make you think you’re qualified to be an assistant to any professional photographer? Your still in school. You have no real skills.” He laughed out loud.

Amber blushed. “I’m sorry. I didn’t really know ... I...”

Winston laughed again. “It’s okay, Amber. No worries.” He motioned at the platform. “Please take a seat.”

Amber stood for a moment in silence. A model? I’m a photographer, not a model...

Winston glanced up at her. “Amber? Are you ready to continue?”

Amber looked over at the platform. She glanced back at Winston. “I’m sorry. I’m just a little nervous. I didn’t expect to be photographed.” Her eyes blinked rapidly.

Winston wrote something on his clipboard and frowned. “I understand, Amber. If you would like to go home and forget the extra credits it’s okay. I can find another student model.” He looked at his watch.

Amber rubbed her hands together and adjusted her bracelets. “No. No ... it’s okay. I really need the credits.” She walked over to the platform and stepped up.

Winston watched the sexy young girl as she stepped up onto the raised platform. Barrier number one destroyed. He grinned. What an ass ... those hips...

Amber turned to face Winston. She adjusted her shirt and brushed the hair off her shoulders. “I’m sorry, Mr. Winston. I’m really nervous.” Her cheeks were flushed. She blinked rapidly.

Winston nodded reassuringly. “It’s not a problem. Sometimes you must be the muse before you can be the artist, Amber.” He placed the clipboard on the desk and walked over to the camera. This much about photography I know ... He glanced up at the corner of the room. The video camera was recording. Excellent. He nodded at Amber. “Okay, please sit down on the stool.”

Amber walked over to the center of the platform and sat on the stool. She crossed her hands in her lap and looked uncomfortably at Winston. Now what? She shifted on the seat.

Winston looked through the camera lens. “Okay, Amber. Just unfold your arms and look towards me.”

Amber looked at the camera and tried to smile.

Winston adjusted the focus. “Good. Now look to your right and up a little.” He snapped a picture. SNAP The flash was bright. “Outstanding. Good. Now, hold that pose and put your left foot on the ground.” SNAP “Wonderful ... good job ... put your right hand on your knee ... That’s it ... hold it ... head up...” SNAP “Excellent. You’re doing just fine.” He smiled at her. “Now, lean forward a little ... rest your chin on your hand ... look up ... No, Amber ... up ... not down ... Look at the ceiling ... give me a pouting look ... like you’re upset about something you wanted and didn’t get ... give me a sad face...” SNAP “Now cross your legs and rest your chin on both hands ... keep the pouting look...” SNAPSNAP

Winston stopped and shook his head. “No ... no ... this isn’t working.” He threw his hands up in exaggerated disgust. “We’re not connecting. Something isn’t right...”

Amber was nervous and uncomfortable. “I’m sorry. I’ve never modeled before. Just tell me what you want ... I can do it. I know I can. Give me a chance. I’m trying.” I need these extra credits...

Winston looked at her and frowned. “This isn’t working. Let’s try something different. Why don’t you slip your shoes off?”

Uncertainty washed over Amber’s face. She hesitated.

Winston adjusted the camera. “Just slip your heels off and get comfortable, Amber.” He nodded at the floor. “You can put them over there.”

Amber looked at the floor.

Winston smiled. “Just try to relax, Amber. I’m the artist. All you need to do is follow my direction. Okay?” He looked over the top of the camera. “Just calm down ... slip your heels off and relax ... okay?”

Amber blinked rapidly as she unfastened the straps on her heels. This is so lame ... She pulled her shoes off and dropped them on the floor. Her bare feet felt cold. Okay ... She flexed her toes.

Winston looked through the camera lens. “Okay, Amber. Look this way, at me. Look at the camera ... there you go ... outstanding ... such a pretty girl.” He held his hand out. “Follow my hand ... look here ... like you’re thinking of something that only you know ... a secret ... Good ... Hold that.”

SNAP

“Wonderful ... outstanding ... Now hold that secret thought ... Look up at the ceiling ... you’re thinking ... Good ... Bravo, Amber! You’re getting it!” He smiled at her. “You’re very photogenic. You have a natural beauty which you must learn to harness.”

Amber smiled back. I’m getting it ... a natural beauty ... She blinked. Her heart swelled with pride. A real artist said I’m a natural beauty ... She felt her cheeks flushing. I’m pretty...

Winston walked over to her. He circled the stool. “Let’s get this pose just right.” He placed his hand on her back and pushed. “Shoulders back ... there you go ... Now, put this hand on your knee and keep your other hand under your chin.” He ran his fingers through her hair. “Let’s fluff this up a little ... good ... excellent.” He walked back over to the camera. “Hold that pose.” He held a finger in the air. “Look here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.