Reba - Cover

Reba

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is fan fiction based on the TV show "Reba". You don't have to have watched the show to understand the characters although it helps. There is a LOT more sexual situations than some of my past stories - but if you are looking for detailed, step by step descriptions of every action - some of it happens 'off camera' but is described in the dialogue afterwards.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Swinging   Nudism   Prostitution  

Things had finally settled down at the house. One of Duray’s boys had shown me a phone application they used to schedule appointments for the girls that worked directly with the major websites like Backpage, Backdoor, Backchat, Snapchat, Craigslist or whatever they are called. Anyway, it wasn’t nearly as complicated as it looked to use to see who the girls were scheduled with so I was scanning through the app to see how I should plan my weekend. I couldn’t believe I was planning my weekend around this now but there I was.

He had also explained to me that basically I was responsible for Cheyenne and Barbara Jean from now on and that they would come around to collect what is “owed”. If I wanted more girls I would have to “recruit them”. His last piece of advice was “If you gonna be in the pimp game, never let a Ho hold a dollar. You be the bank and as long as you do that, you be fine!”

I was sitting at the kitchen table having a nice cup of coffee while I looked at my phone. Alright, it was a nice mug of wine – but after the morning I had that seemed about right. The phone rang.

“Reba, we’re in jail,” Brock said on the other end.

“Crap.” I hung up without even thinking about. It took me about a half hour to figure out what precinct Brock and Barbara Jean were at in order to come bail them out.

Apparently, Brock propositioned an off duty cop and made it very clear both he and Barbara Jean would have sex with him in the tanning room for a donation. Barbara Jean said there was also a few complaints about indecent exposure “But I can’t help it if all of this pops out of this little bitty thing,” she explained.

I could only imagine her on the exercise machine in those see through spandex tights doing her deep knee bends – what DID hang out and what didn’t. She apparently blew out the back of her tight leggings and kept donkey kicking while old men pretended to work out behind her. She said the only reason she got reported was “Some jealous bitches that were there just to work out think they know what is best,” I was always so shocked to hear Barbara Jean say nasty things but there was a deeply perverted and shockingly extroverted side to her otherwise radiant and peachy-sweet persona.

I paid their bail with the money they had made earlier and drove them back home. The cops all giggled at Brock’s matching spandex tights and powder blue top but he wiggled his butt playfully.

Stuart was in the doorway giving a long, loving goodbye kiss to Cheyenne when I pulled up to the house. It was very passionate and deep.

She smiled sweetly at him and said some kind words and he thanked her and left. He thanked me as well as he walked towards his car. Cheyenne waved longingly at him as he left.

“That looked hot,” Barbara Jean remarked as Brock opened the car door for her – leaving me to get out on my own. He explained that I was all the way on the other side –so it was more efficient for me to get my own door.

“He was a disgusting little mouse-eared white boy, his kisses were all slobber and he can’t eat pussy,” Cheyenne sneered in disgust. “I mean of all the turds in the toilet – this is the one turd I didn’t want to get handed,” she said it was intensely humiliating to have a guy who knew her in high school pay her for sex and know she is a whore now.

“Do you want me to let Stuart schedule appointments again?” I assumed she didn’t want to see him again.

“Yeah, he can schedule appointments. He was not too weird and he pays well,” Cheyenne admitted and spit on the ground at the door. “Just booty only though from now on though. No more pussy for white clients,” Cheyenne announced very pragmatically.

“Yes!! I love your butthole!” Van seemed enthusiastic about that.

“Yes you do, and if you’d loved it a lot more maybe we wouldn’t have had a baby in high school and been forced to drop out, did you ever think of that?” Cheyenne talked down to her husband and even when I gave her one of my classic Mama Grizzly Bear “Whoa!” she continued.

“Pussy for black guys, ass for everybody else but not you, babe – Your my cuckold and it’s so hot! I may let you jack off on me but nothing inside me,” Cheyenne teased her husband playfully and seductively but remained aloof as she ran a long fingernail down his cheek.

“I can’t fuck you anymore, Mistress Cheyenne?” Van asked as if he didn’t fully understand.

“Only call me Mistress Cheyenne when I tell you too,” Cheyenne told him sweetly before slapping her husband across the face and telling him she hadn’t told him to call her that. “I told you when you agreed to this there were rules. Cuckolding is a legitimate fetish and it turns me on so much! You have no fucking idea. You can lick me all over and tongue fuck me, finger bang me, and even titty-fuck me with your little white dick when I let you out of your chastity cage! You are going to be good and hot and want to ravish me,” she smiled at him. It was a strange but sensual game of cat and mouse power exchange they were playing.

“What about your mouth though?” Van asked as he nodded happy with the offer of titty fucking his own wife with that eager kid-in-a-candy store type of way he had about him.

“Yeah, anyone can use my mouth. That is a given, just obviously I’d prefer they do it before they USE my booty,” Cheyenne shrugged as if giving head to men or even women was a trivial concern. “You just have to get unlocked by this key first and to do that you have to be a good boy for Mistress Cheyenne,” she smiled and touched the key to her husband’s chastity cage around her neck.

“What about you Barbara Jean?” I asked her preference.

“Oh yeah, I’d use her mouth too!” She smiled brightly like the former beauty pageant winner she was.

“I meant do you have any special requests on who can do what with what part of your anatomy?” I asked.

“I am down for whatever feels good,” she twirled happily and I could see the big hole in the back of her spandex leggings where her entire ass was hanging out. Barbara Jean danced her way inside my house and told everyone “Let’s get nekked!” as she sashayed through my door. I wondered when she was going to back to her own house. “Well, Mistress Reba is the boss and you literally bought me out of jail, so you tell me, do we get nekked or do we get nekked, Ma’am?” she smiled at me to indicate it was a joke.

“If I am the boss then what I say goes,” I decided to lay a few ground rules. I wasn’t sure what they were but everyone stopped and listened to me so now I had to make some up on the fly.

I had everyone’s attention and naturally my mind completely blanked.

“Well, first off all I don’t want any lies. I want everyone to be on time and tell the truth,” I said. I thought that sounded like a pretty good rule to have. Everyone nodded. Barbara Jean crossed her arms, and Cheyenne who knew me best of all could tell I was just winging it. They both looked impatient about my new rules.

“Well, the other thing is that this is my house and whatever I say goes here and I mean it,” I said.

“So, be honest and whatever you say is the rule, got it” Cheyenne shrugged and rolled her eyes.

“Nuh-uh, that isn’t it, I aint finished,” I was just getting on a roll. “There will be no eye rolling or back sassing me, you will do as you are told and I expect a yes Ma’am from you,” I said.

Cheyenne had never really caused me a lot of trouble but she did have a rebellious period. She did however seem less than enthusiastic about taking orders from me.

“Now, if Duray tells you to jump then you don’t ask how high until you are in the air. How come you will do what he says and treat him with respect and you won’t do that with me?” I insisted on an answer.

Barbara Jean whined that she would and seemed to grow impatient with standing there listening to me. Cheyenne told me that it was because Duray would whip their asses if they got out of line.

“Well then, I guess I will just have to whip some ... butts too!” I didn’t want to say asses.

“You can’t even say ass much less whip one,” Cheyenne wasn’t buying the tough mom act – she had heard me get tough before and not actually mean it. Cheyenne also knew how to get on my last nerve and I can be stubborn and ornery when I really get perturbed like I was then.

“Fine,” I told her that I would “Whip some asses now then” and all four of them cheered. “That wasn’t the reaction I was going for but okay. What can I use,” I started to look around. When my Mama was raising me she always had a belt, a paddle or a shoe handy in case one of us kids back sassed her. All I could see were some coasters and the remote control that Barbara Jean had deep throated a few hours ago.

“Let me go get my toy chest,” Barbara Jean sprung off towards her house. She told Brock to come with her and as a second thought she borrowed Van because she was bringing over her other box of toys.

Once all three of them left, Cheyenne shrugged and started to go upstairs.

“You getting your toy chest?” I asked her and she told me that she was tired and just wanted to lay down.

“Ah-hah! Now that I am about to whip your ass you are backing down and losing your nerve,” I did a told you so right in her face with my finger.

“No, it’s just you can’t possibly be as brutal as Duray. I’ll do what you tell me for the most part but we both know this is just for show. You aren’t going to really hurt us,” she shrugged.

“I wasn’t planning on hurting you but I definitely can make it sting!” I assured her.

“Well, my three pm will be here and he can make it sting. I take orders from him until his money runs out, so as long as you are afraid to make it hurt – save us the trouble of embarrassing yourself,” Cheyenne said bluntly.

“Why does everything have to hurt?” I asked her- I really wanted to know.

“EVERYTHING doesn’t but if you want us to take you seriously, you can’t be afraid to make us really feel it. Barbara Jean is a big girl and so am I. You won’t break us. If you want to make us jump through hoops you can’t be afraid to really smack the snot out of us. You should see what I do to Van sometimes,” she smiled with pride.

“Is this what you really want, Cheyenne? Me to smack the snot out of you?” I asked her.

“To be perfectly honest, it is going to be someone that does it. I will sleep to noon and be pissy to my white customers and ignore Van but knowing there is someone there to smack me back in line kind of helps. Knowing it is gonna be you means that you will be fair about it and I don’t have to worry that you are going to take advantage of me the way I did with Duray. I mean he’ll still be over all of us but as long as we work for you,”

I asked her if I was just supposed to smack her butt every day until she did right and I laughed that if that had worked I would have done that so she got better grades in school.

“Mom, you could have whipped my ass until it bled and I wouldn’t have got good grades in school. I am just dumb okay,” she said.

“You aren’t dumb Cheyenne!” I insisted.

“I didn’t know eggos were waffles,” she said.

“Common mistake,” I replied.

“I thought Las Vegas was in Utah,” she admitted.

“Geography was not your strong suit,” I nodded in agreement.

“Mom, I thought tobacco was a vegetable,” she finally said.

“Well, you were kind of an airhead I’ll give you that, but you have a different kind of intelligence. Don’t sell yourself short,” I admitted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.