Reba - Cover

Reba

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is fan fiction based on the TV show "Reba". You don't have to have watched the show to understand the characters although it helps. There is a LOT more sexual situations than some of my past stories - but if you are looking for detailed, step by step descriptions of every action - some of it happens 'off camera' but is described in the dialogue afterwards.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Swinging   Nudism   Prostitution  

4

Duray left shortly after my daughter did. An hour or later Barbara Jean came down my stairs with the three men that had just fucked and plucked her upstairs in my daughter’s bedroom.

She was still naked and dripping cum down her legs. Her hair and makeup were completely fucked up much more than when she was at breakfast and I had never seen her with a hair out of place. She was all smiles and walking slowly with the help of the men as they led her back downstairs.

“Thank you Ma’am, when we are in town again we’ll look you and your sister up,” one of the men winked at me.

I wanted to tell him I wasn’t her sister but he didn’t seem to care and he was leaving anyway.

“Wow, that was amazing!” Barbara Jean looked like her head was spinning and she had just rode every rollercoaster at the fair three times.

“You are dripping all over my carpet, Barbara Jean!” I complained about the cum dripping down her leg and she pointed and told Brock to lick it up – which he did.

I was disgusted but somehow not surprised – not after what had just happened. She grabbed my ex-husband lustily by his collar and led him upstairs to ‘clean her up’ after he finished obeying her.

I turned around and there was Jake standing behind me. I wasn’t’ sure how much he had just seen. I had already sent his sister to the mall with her friends and several hundred dollars as a bit of a bribe to not have to see her for the rest of the day.

“Hey Mom,” he shrugged.

“Hey baby, this is weird I know,” I admitted.

“Yeah, it’s weird that Kyra got three hundred dollars and to go to the mall and look at that television over there, do you see a Playstation 4? I don’t. It’s very weird,” Jake implied I needed to buy him a Playstation 4.

“Well, your sister needed some new clothes and I am not so sure with your grades this year that really ought to be spending so much time with the vidya games,” I know I sound like a hillbilly all the time but most of all when I am getting flustered and nervous.

“You are right, Mom! I think I’ll hang out here all afternoon. I can greet Cheyanne and Barbara Jean’s special friends, and hang out and study,” Jake made it very clear that he was being sarcastic.

I reached in my shirt pocket and counted out three hundred dollars for him just like I had Cheyenne. I told him to take Brock and Barbara Jean’s son Henry with him. He didn’t like the kid tagging along but he would let him for a Play Station.

“Uh, Mom? That would barely cover the system, I’ll need a few games too!” Jake insisted.

I told him not to push his luck but I had priced the things before and frankly they seemed way to expensive for any normal person to afford. I guess I wasn’t a normal person anymore so I pushed two hundred more dollars in his hands and told him not to expect this much every day,” and hoped that he wouldn’t tell Kyra but I knew he would and I’d have to give her two hundred more dollars.

Cheyenne took a lot longer upstairs and I heard a lot of moaning, slapping and what sounded like choking and throttling. I got a little nervous but then I would hear giggling and a “That is all you got?” and then more choking and gagging.

Van was kneeling on the floor.

“This doesn’t make you feel weird?” I asked him.

“Oh yeah,” Van admitted without hesitation.

“Then why do you let her do it?” I asked him.

“No, I mean weird in a good way. It feels hot that she wants so much sex, and I love giving her pleasure, and well hey, the money is nice too, so there is that. I could work construction in the hot sun or be here on my hands and knees like a table,” he smiled contentedly. “I’ve always had a thing for Bettie Page since I was a kid and Cheyenne is like a blonde Bettie Page except completely different, you know what I mean?”

I didn’t know what he meant any more than I knew what Duray meant. I guess that is probably why they understood each other so well.

I wanted to explain to Van that he didn’t really need to be my end table. There was no one else down here but him and I now and I doubted the men with his wife would even notice when they finished with Cheyenne.

Instead, I said “But aren’t you worried about her catching something? You know from all those guys?” I asked.

“Nah, nothing to worry about, she had the shot,” Van made a pish-tosh sound and waved off my concern.

I didn’t know there was a shot that protected from all venereal disease now- that was a new one on me. I asked him about it.

“You don’t know what a flu shot is? You should really get one! I got two because the flu season is coming up,” Van was way more handsome than he was bright.

A few minutes later men started to file out of the upstairs one at a time – each one looked happy or at least satisfied. They didn’t stop or saying anything – just walked out the door as they tucked in their shirts or adjusted themselves.

Cheyenne came waddling downstairs five minutes later holding her butt cheeks in her hand and moaning in pain. She had dried cum and sweat all over her face and hair and she looked like she had been crying.

“Oh my gosh, I was worried about something like this,” I started to get up and comfort her. I was wondering if I’d have to take her to the hospital. This was madness!

“They nearly pulled my clit ring and nipple rings right off, they pulled out my hair, left me with bruises and this really hurts,” She whined in tears to me. I wanted to console her and I did my best to avoid saying I told her so but I really wanted to say that she was way in over her head messing around with any of this stuff.

“I loved it!” She said shortly after that excitedly and clapped her hands, jiggling her tits as she did.

“Are you ready for some after care, baby?” Van asked.

“I am ready to go again!” Cheyenne sounded excited about inviting over another gaggle of black men but told him “Your tiny white mouth will do for now,” she grabbed a nearby leash and attached to his collar and made him walk behind her upstairs.

At least they weren’t going to do whatever they were doing in front of me.

Van barked and howled like an enthusiastic dog.

“No barking, hound” Cheyenne commanded as if very bored.

“Sorry, Mistress” Van apologized.

“Don’t call me Mistress,” Cheyenne commanded with the same tone as she led her husband upstairs.

“Sorry, Ma’am,” Van said.

“No talking, just crawling,” My daughter told him. She always was the pushy one in the relationship.

I checked on her baby and made sure Elizabeth was okay. I couldn’t believe my daughter had named her after that “Cool lady on bewitched” but she had. She was such a perfect angel – I hoped she didn’t turn out like Cheyenne and then I felt a little guilty about thinking that.

I started wondering if I was being too judgmental. If this was how they wanted to live their lives and this made them happy then should I stand in their way?

God damn right I should! I started to get angry that they were using my house as a den of prostitution. There had to be a thousand other places they could do it in besides here and why was I involved? I never asked for any of this.

I was thinking about the money and what it meant to be able to have some financial freedom and about trying to accept that there are different ways to float people’s boat and who I was to be a big fuddy duddy about it – after all, the cat was out of the bag with Kyra and Jake and they had an easier time accepting it all then I had.

It was at that point I got a text from Brian. I had been on a date with Brian a few times but I was very hesitant about him meeting my family and I definitely didn’t want him seeing things the way they were now. He reminded me we were supposed to do some things today but I texted him back that I wasn’t feeling well and he politely told me that was fine.

I cleaned up the house, and put away the dishes that Duray had left out. He may have been a good cook but he sure wasn’t much of a cleaner. I secretly fantasized about making Brock and Van do all the cleaning for me. Jake and Kyra sure didn’t and that would solve a lot of problems to have two men that will do it with gusto.

I wondered if all it took was standing up to them and making fun of them to get them to behave – how come they hadn’t done that for me since I’ve been making fun of both of them for years?

The next big distraction on my Saturday was when I heard the rapid-fire thump-thump-thump of what could only be an excited Barbara Jean running down my stairs. I went to the living room and she was wearing a pink and black Aerobics outfit that looked like it came straight out of a John Travolta movie from the 1980s – complete with leg warmers.

The biggest problem was where the crotch area was – you could see right through the pink stretchy part to the outline of her pussy and her entire ass crack. Her tits were stuffed in so tight that you could see the piercing through the top part as well. She had on a sweatband bandana with the the words “I HEART SCHNAUZERS” written on the sweatband. Her hair was perfect and pulled back, she had on heavy makeup and she was already moving her arms and dancing back and forth as if she was trying to get her heart rate up.

Brock was right behind her in a matching outfit complete with headband and yes I could see the outline of his cock cage through the pink bottoms and the outline of his man-nipples through the top. I stifled a giggle and asked if they were going to the year 1983 and if they had a DeLorean outside waiting.

“There isn’t a DeLorean out side, Reba?” Barbara Jean checked my windows. She had a hard time picking up on my sarcasm because she was dense.

“Where are you two going?” I asked more seriously – I had to keep it simple with Barbara Jean if I wanted to know. I honestly wasn’t sure I really wanted to know.

“If there is nobody on my schedule I’d like to do some reps and sets down at the gym – work on my fitness,” Barbara Jean did some shadow boxing and danced side to side with her footwork as if to illustrate what she would be doing at the gym.

“I don’t know if there is anybody on the schedule or not,” I shrugged.

“Duray said you are in charge when he isn’t here. Without a schedule how will you know when we can come and go?” Barbara Jean looked at me like I should know that.

“I never thought you’d want to go to the gym, Brock,” I observed that my ex-husband looked genuinely excited.

“Mistress Barbara Jean says I can masturbate if I do all my exercises and don’t complain,” Brock was moving around excitedly as if he too were trying to get in a pre-work out.

“I said you may get to masturbate but I didn’t say you could cum,” Barbara Jean warned him with a finger in his face and then gave me Duray’s number to text him about the schedule. I couldn’t believe that I was going to text a pimp to find out my ex-husband’s wife’s sex schedule.

He texted back shortly afterwards “Like a Dog sniffing the bone on the first day of work, you got it on the ball, O.G. style. Keep it real 420, you know I am saying? I’ll have my boy holleratcha,” was all he texted back.

I wasn’t sure what any of that meant. I showed Barbara Jean and she translated. “He said that he was proud of you for asking. That you are the boss here. He is busy hitting his bong and doesn’t want to be interrupted and he will send someone over with our schedule!” She explained it to me like I was the dummy.

“Can you ask him if I can go for a few hours to the gym?” Barbara Jean was marching in place.

“Why don’t you ask him, Barbara Jean?” I asked him.

“You heard what he said. You are the boss!” Barbara Jean insisted that I was the one that had to talk to Duray.

I did like hearing I was the boss but somehow being told what to do by Barbara Jean didn’t make me feel like the boss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.