Eugene and the Djinn - Cover

Eugene and the Djinn

Copyright© 2019 by Crappy_the_Clown

Chapter 4: The Good and The Bad News

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Good and The Bad News - 15-year-old Eugene finds something that allows him to bring chaos to the world. He thinks it will be fun, so does his Best friend Alyssa. Elves and more come crawling out of Eugene's mind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   School   Superhero   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Furry   Genie   non-anthro   Incest   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Zymara and Eugene popped into Alyssa’s hospital room just as the door closed behind a nurse. Alyssa, much to Eugene’s surprise despite his command that she not be surprised, wasn’t surprised. She did stare at Zymora and looked.at.Eugene, then back, back to Zymara and back at Eugene. Finally, she spoke. “Eugene, who is your friend, and why is she naked?” Eugene stood with a confused look and turned to take in Zymara’s appearance. Zymara looked much like Alyssa, at least in her build, but her eyes were bright purple, and her face looked more ethereal than elfin. Her features were very reminiscent of that girl from the TV show ‘The Gifted’ Natalie Alyn Lind. Instead of blond, her hair was a very dark blue, and it didn’t seem to be dyed if her pubic hair was any indication. Yes, much to Eugene’s astonishment, he had been hanging out with a nude female for the last few hours and hadn’t noticed. He could only figure it had to do with the shock of the way they met followed by his rage at what had happened to Alyssa. “Alyssa, this is Zymara, and as to why she is nude, I guess we will find out together. You aren’t going to believe where she came from anyway, so what is a little more entertainment going to hurt?” Zymara looked a little downtrodden when she spoke “Master, I am sorry. I fulfilled all of your last wish that I am able. I cannot take away what happened to Alyssa, nor can I take her memories of it. I did accelerate her healing of the bruises and calmed her mind so she wouldn’t have nightmares, but I think you’re describing the justice dispensed will bring up her spirits.” Alyssa looked confused again and showed it in her speech. “Why does she call you Master? What justice? And again, why is she nude?” Eugene thought for a minute and said “Zymara, please dress in an age-appropriate outfit. If you need inspiration scan outside the hospital for girls my age. Alyssa, Zymara is a djinn. Forget three wishes and all that other stuff the House of Mouse and fiction have thrown us. Her magical energy is powered by sex ... and other stuff too. I guess she was nude because I didn’t tell her specifically to get dressed. We had only just met when I heard about your ... whatever we are going to call it.” Alyssa cut in “Rape. That is what it was, rape. I guess I could try.to put the blame on you, but that would be me trying to justify why something terrible happened. It would be like saying If only I had done x, y wouldn’t have happened. We can’t know this and putting ourselves into that mindset doesn’t ever allow us to heal.” Eugene looked stunned. “Where did that come, Alyssa? I have never heard you like that?” Zymora said “That would be me, Master. It was the best I could do to heal her mind. I just gave her insight into the healing process. It is what a good counselor would have told her as well.” “Well, Alyssa, let me tell you what I had Zymora do to Matt and Derrick.” Eugene then went on to describe his vengeance wishes. Alyssa was shocked but seemed to approve. Eugene asked Alyssa if she wanted anything from Zymora. “Hmmm. Are.there any limitations? I mean is anything off limits?” Zymora said “I can’t kill anyone outright, I can’t make anyone fall in love with you, and I can’t imprison a djinn. Other than that, the sky is the limit.” Alyssa thought for a few minutes and looked at Eugene. “Eugene, you remember that old pen and paper RPG we liked? The one with fantasy races in the modern day? We used to think how cool that would be if it were real. Why don’t we make it a reality? I always wanted to be an Elf Cybermage when we played. After today, I want it for real. Let’s make it like the game, where a disease causes the overall spread of the races, but we control the disease. Zymora is this a possibility or is it too much?” Zymora smiled and said “ Ooh, I like this one Eugene, but I might need help if it is going to be worldwide. I can tell you where to find other genie puzzles, but you will have to retrieve and solve them. I can only transport you to general areas near the vessels. I won’t be able to tell you what the vessel looks like, but I can identify it once you have it in hand. I can tell you that there is another within a ½ acre from where you found me. That is the closest one and that is the accuracy I can give. As for your wish Alyssa, we will make it so. If we are doing this like a disease, I can’t just make you change, but I can make it happen overnight. It will be uncomfortable, even painful at tea, but to make this believable to the Doctors, we have to make it real. Are.you sure you want to go through with this?” Alyssa grinned. “Yes, I want purple eyes and long platinum hair, I don’t want our elves to be stereotypical, so I don’t want ANY elf to be taller than 5’. We should never look older than 19 and should have a long life expectancy. Like 100’s of years. My cyber magic should allow me.to control any technological device. Since I will be the first, make it so I have all the pertinent knowledge and can teach others who get enhanced.” Eugene cut in, “Make it so she can selectively pass on the infection and create more elves. Elves should have inherent magic, but not know it unless they ask. Let’s make it interesting by letting people discover things on their own.” Zymora smiled “That is pretty well thought out. How about we make the disease random after it passes from Alyssa to her chosen. Oh, she will choose the elves, but after that, the disease will randomly infect those that the newly infected come in contact with. I will customize the disease to cater to the moral aptitude of the infected. The more evil, the less powerful the creature or race changed into.” Eugene nodded. “I like it. Start Alyssa’s transformation now. Make it complete by noon tomorrow, and make it so her doctors don’t over analyze her. Let them just use a blood test and sample to try to identify. Of, give elves a mind control power that allows control by eye contact or touch, and the commands can be issued directly to the mind rather than being spoken.” Alyssa nodded, “It will be as you say, Master.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.