Eugene and the Djinn - Cover

Eugene and the Djinn

Copyright© 2019 by Crappy_the_Clown

Chapter 3: Vengeance is Mine, Sayeth the Lard Ass

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Vengeance is Mine, Sayeth the Lard Ass - 15-year-old Eugene finds something that allows him to bring chaos to the world. He thinks it will be fun, so does his Best friend Alyssa. Elves and more come crawling out of Eugene's mind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   School   Superhero   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Furry   Genie   non-anthro   Incest   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Eugene awoke to a cool washcloth being wiped on his brow. He opened his eyes to a blurry figure. He figured the smoke must have smudged his glasses, but when he took them off, his vision cleared. There was a young girl wiping his face with a look of adoration. “Master, you are awake!” she squealed. “I was so worried. You were unconscious when I arrived, and I couldn’t get you to awaken. I went in that room over there” she pointed at his bathroom, “and wetted this towel from the bowl of water in there. The one that looks like a throne.” she smiled, proud of her ingenuity. Eugene recoiled, threw the towel away, and rushed to the sink to wash his face. As he scrubbed his face, he heard juggling from the girl. “Master, you are so easy to tease. I wouldn’t use a toilet to get water from. I just wanted to tease you, please don’t scrub all your skin off. I can heal it, but I really don’t want to waste the magic until I can recharge.” Eugene stopped and looked in the mirror. His face was rosy from his scrubbing, but that wasn’t the only change. Gone was the acne, his hair looked healthy, not greasy, and his glasses were gone, but he could see clearly! “What has happened to me, how long was I out, and Who Are You?” “Master, I healed you of your minor ailments. You were out for a few minutes, less than 10, and you saved me. I am yours to name. I have never known a name. Please, give me a name, and make me your!” the girl cried. Eugene thought about everything going on and compared it to his extensive knowledge of StoriesOnline stories, fantasy novels, and tabletop games. He decided that he would go along since he hated all the stories where people refused what was right in front of them. “Ok, I will name you Zymora. Now, please tell me what I have gotten myself into.” Zymora squealed “Zymora. Zymora. Zymora. I love saying my name. It is so beautiful. What does it mean?” Eugene chuckled, and told her “As far as I know, it doesn’t have a meaning. I just liked the sound of it, and it was an uncommon name for an uncommon girl. You still need to answer my question though, and let’s add Why do you call me master?” Zymora looked at him with hooded eyes. “Master, you own me. You rescued me from the Sorcerer. I am a djinn, and now I am your djinn I see in your memories that you have a skewed view of what a djinn is, yes, we are magical creatures. Yes, we grant wishes, but where the number of wishes is limited in the stories you have heard, in reality, it is only power reserves that limit our wishes. And reserves can be replenished. I am full right now, but even my reserves can grow larger. The more I use my magic, the more magic I can use.” Eugene gasped at this. “Ok, so how can we replenish your reserves when needed? I mean what powers your magic. Please tell me it is sex.” He whispered the last line, but she still heard and giggled. “Yes Master, sex is one way to replenish me, but so is food. Or just sitting in the sun. Sex can make it faster, but food is the fastest, and the sun is the slowest. Oh, and that box over there sang some song about a pink brain or something.” Eugene grabbed his phone and saw a missed call from Alyssa. He really wanted to tell her all about what was going on, so he called her. “Hello?” came a man’s voice ‘Who is this?” Eugene stared at the phone, and responded “Who are you? This is my friend Alyssa’s phone. Where is she?” “Slow down son, this is Detective Wagner. Alyssa was involved in an altercation outside the mall. She is in the hospital, but she will be ok. Yours was the last number she called, so we were trying to trace her whereabouts today. Can you tell us anything?” Eugene looked shocked. “Alyssa and I went to the mall this morning, but I left her in the food court with two guys at lunch. And before you ask, I didn’t recognize them, but Alyssa seemed to want to stay.” The detective thanked him and said he would be in touch if there were any more questions “Master, why did you lie to the Detective? “ Zamora queried. “ Because I know who they are, and you and I can get the truth out of them. One of their Dads is on the police force, so I doubt anything would happen to him no matter what. I need you to bring those two to me. Matt and Derrick. And please do it now.” Eugene took Zamora’s claims on magic as truth and was relying on her for his vengeance. Seconds later, Matt and Derrick appeared in Eugene’s room, bound and frightened. “Master, I decided that you probably wished they would be rendered safe, so I took the initiative.” Eugene looked Zymora in the eye and kissed her as thanks. “Zamora, you have my permission to correct any problems with my requests as long as they stay within my intentions. Now, let us make sure they can only tell the truth.” “Yes, Master. From now on, they can only tell the truth until you release them from the curse.” Zymora said with a flourish. “Matt, what happened to Alyssa today?” Matt stared and said, “After you left, Derrick decided Alyssa needed a real man.” “Don’t tell Lard Ass anything, you idiot!” screamed Derrick. Matt continued as if Derrick hadn’t spoken “So he had me help him get her out behind the mall. Then he had me hold her as he ripped her clothes off and raped her. He then held her and told me to do the same, as he wanted to confuse DNA tests for as long as he could. It scared me, she bled so much. I didn’t want to, but Derrick scares me.” Matt started to cry. Derrick screamed at Matt “You are a dead man! I did all of that, I raped her and forced Matt too as well. Believe everything he said!* he then shut up, realizing that he had just said. Eugene looked depressed but was determined to fix this in his own way. “ Zymora, please turn Derrick into the ugliest female you can. Make it so he can only tell the truth forever, and will only turn back into a male body when he had sucked and fucked 1000 different men. Make it so no matter how much he bathes, he will reek of shit and piss, and his breath will always smell like a rancid sewer. Then drop him naked into the nearest homeless camp with over 20 homeless men. As for Matt, make him into a semi-attractive female who can not speak or write or communicate in any way. He can change back after he has been raped in all three of his holes 25 times. Dress him in sexy lingerie and drop him on the doorstep of the nearest party frat house with a note that says Party Slut.” Zymora nodded at this punishment and made it happen. Eugene then took her by the hand and said “Take me to Alyssa, but make it so my sudden appearance doesn’t surprise her and that she is the only one who sees us arrive. We will talk to her and if you are able, we will reverse her damage and make her forget the rapes. We know vengeance has been served.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.