Virgin's Prayer - Cover

Virgin's Prayer

Copyright© 2019 by ad0nia

Chapter 1: An Invisible Meeting

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Invisible Meeting - A story of a young virgin who fell in love with an invisible entity.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Ghost   First   Squirting  

Hands were reaching through my skin, moving from within my clothes until there were clutches on my breast. It woke me up breathless. The feeling was so concrete as if it was real.

“Hey.” A voice of a male sounded on my head. I looked around but there was no one there. The room was dark and only the city lights outside the window dimly lit the area around me. It startled me at first.

“It’s alright, don’t be scared,” He assured with a soothing voice as I felt an invisible entity beside me. His voice was calming and cool that it eased me to chill down and didn’t panic.

Soon, I felt the invisible being hovered over my body as I was lying there still. I was somewhat terrified. “Hey, Hey it’s alright,” He calmed me down again as if he could read my mind.

“I’m not gonna hurt you.” He said gently as I felt him leaned down to kiss my neck to eased me down and soothed me and it was working. My eyes were wide open I clearly saw that there was no one there on top of me but I felt tingles and ticklish feeling on my skin that made me shiver a bit. The kiss was cold and it prickled my skin.

A part of me started to think it was just the air-conditioner and the temperature of the room. Most probably just the cold wind. I began to wonder whether I was just dreaming that I closed my eyes and there I saw him for the first time.

The vision was so clear and so real in my head. He was dipping down and kissing my neck while his right hand was caressing my sides. He was wearing a dark-colored shirt and some blue jeans. I still couldn’t see his face as it was still buried on the side of my neck.

He planted light kisses from the base of my neck up to below my ear to soothed me and eased me down. I started to think of struggling or pushing him away but the more I thought about it, the more his touches and his kisses were harder to resist.

“Uhm.” I was able to speak. Usually, when it’s sleep paralysis or in my dream, I found it difficult to speak or scream.

“Who are you?” I asked calmly as I opened my eyes and he became invisible again. “Are you my dream guy or something?”

He chuckled. I was able to hear his cute chuckle resonated inside my head. “What if I’m your nightmare?” Great! He answered a question with a question.

It suddenly felt so cold that I hid under the blankets. However, it didn’t stop him from kissing my skin, my chin then finally he captured my lips for a kiss.

“Hmn!” I closed my eyes again and I saw his face for the first time. He is the most handsome man that I have ever seen. His beauty and perfection were beyond compare. He was really like my dream guy. He has red hair, crimson and dark. His nose was pointed as he has to tilt his head to the side to claim my lips.

His eyes were closed deliberately concentrated on kissing me lovingly and deeply. The kiss was so soft and passionate and I felt him parted my lips. Then for some reasons, I inhaled cold air through my mouth. It was as if I was eating some super minty candy and it made me feel more comfortable.

“Relax.” He murmured during the sweet loving kisses as all of my senses obeyed to his voice. Slowly, I was falling under his spell as his hands began to roam all around my body. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but only the covers above me.

There was no one on top of me, there was no one under the covers with me that I convinced myself. It was all just a dream and a mere fantasy. Soon his hands were underneath my loose t-shirt. He touched my flat tummy before his hands climbed up to grope my bare breast that I muffled a moan on his lips.

“Hmm.” I was not wearing any bra during that time that he was kneading and squeezing my plump C-cup breast with his firm hand while kissing me hard. My body seemed to be responding to his touches and I felt him thumbing my nipple as it suddenly felt so cold. Soon my nipple fully erected on his cool touch that I moaned once again. “Ahn.”

I tried it so hard to muffle a moan as it might wake up my roommate who was sleeping down below. My bed was on top of a double deck and my roommate was sleeping on the bottom bed. He started to knead and squeeze my other breast giving equal undivided attention.

He took a break from kissing me giving me room to take a deep breath as I was panting from excitement. There I saw his gorgeous face smirking with great delight as if he was enjoying touching me. Then I opened my eyes to see nothing but I felt his fingers pinched my nipple that I groaned once again. “Ow!”

Both hands were massaging my tits that I wanted more. To his surprise, I lifted up my shirt above my breasts and I’ve seen his lips curved into a much wider smirk. I was closing my eyes looking away from his wicked grin as he dipped to the side of my exposed neck as he began planting light kisses on my skin.

“Ah.” It felt so good that I was squirming and I felt heat building up my core. He noticed that. Somewhat he was able to read my mind. He eased down his right hand into my pajamas and inside my panties as he began touching my sex!

“Hmn!” I whimpered and squirmed in need while he pressed his fingertips on my wet pussy lips. I shivered from the cold touch. I really felt his fingertips rubbing my slit up and down and it made me quiver in delight. Then, I felt him insert a finger into my slippery wet love hole that I cried aloud. “Ah!”

“Are you alright Lana?” My roommate Sasha woke up to check me on top of the double deck.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said underneath the blanket trying to cover my naked exposed breast.

“Bad dream?” Sasha asked as she noticed I was breathless and panting.

“Yeah, bad dream.” I nodded and seemingly the entity did not disappear he was hiding beside me by staying quiet and still. “I think I’m going take a shower,” I said as I decided to wash up to fully wake up. It might just be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare but either way, I didn’t want to wake up but I have to.

I climbed down the stairs of the double deck as I headed towards the bathroom to have a shower leaving Sasha to go back to sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.