Amber & Alex - Cover

Amber & Alex

Copyright© 2019 by Lady Jade

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amber has lernt how to get what she wants from men: including her brother, her father and her boss. But will she get what she wants when it comes to an adolecent boy?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Analingus   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Over breakfast the following morning Alex casually bought up the subject of Bradley, “Uh; you reckon on seeing that boy across the hall any-time this coming week?”

“Alex! Really! You’ve got a mind like a sewer!! It’s not the kind of thing a decent man should be thinking about at breakfast time!”

“Oh ... I see ... yes.” There was disappointment in Alex’s expression, but he nodded slowly, seeming to agree to with my logic. “I just wondered if you intended going further with him? That’s all.”

“We’ll just have to wait and see; but don’t rush me Alex ... okay?”

“No Honey! You take your time; but just let me know one thing; when you do do it, are you going to swallow?” He chuckled.

“Alex, you crud; your utterly void of any romance; do you know that? He’s a very nice boy! I have no intention of scaring that lad by sucking him off before he’s ready for it; okay!”

“Mm, ... just wish I could see you doing it; that’s all. “ he mumbled.

Later, I was in the hallway waiting for the elevator; when a Caribbean lady emerge from Bradley’s apartment. She came and waited along side me. She was around my height of 5’6” but even slimmer. I smiled and greeted her, “Hello; are you Bradley’s mother?”

“Why yes, I am?” Her voice was gentle and cultured; her eyes the same brown as Brads. I held out my hand to her, and hers came gently into mine, “I’m Amber Jones; your son knocked on our door the other morning to borrow some milk; he told me you’d moved into 504.”

“Oh Mrs Jones! Yes, that was most kind of you;So sorry I’ve not had time to thank you!”

“Well yesterday your son Bradley kindly carried up my groceries from my car, which was really most helpful Mrs Conners.”

“Oh I’m pleased about that Mrs Jones; my names Margo; and actually Brad is still in bed! ... Oh good, here’s the elevator! I’m running a bit behind this morning.” I entered the elevator behind her and by the time we emerged on the ground floor I was aware that Margo was a single mother who worked at the departmental store in town; and the bus from here, stopped right outside.

We parted company agreeing to get together sometime and I made my way to the local store for the items I needed.

Within fifteen minuets I was back in my kitchen; alone and thoughtful. I nibbled my forefinger a while and then caressed my breast, knowing that just across the hall, Bradley was also alone; and probably near naked in his bed. It put me in mind of something long ago.

I recalled the time my mother had left the house early one morning to take Alex to the dentist. Dad had come into my bedroom ... just after I’d taken a shower ... I was still naked and had to bend over my bed ... I’d gasped as his tongue had found my pussy from behind; and then felt his tongue slide over my ass-hole! He’d never done anything like that before.

I knew it was wrong but his darting tongue had made me cry out with pleasure.

He slid his finger into my wet pussy; then shoved it hard into my back passage!

That was such a dirty thing for a Father to do to his daughter...

But I’d climaxed hard, my pussy clenching with pleasure.

“Ahaa! Fucking great Amber! he’d said with a dirty chuckle.

I saw his cock ... about eight inches ... like a donkey. felt sick with fear and excitement; but I still wanted to suck it!

He sat on my bed while I lowered my mouth onto his erect phallus ... I teased him briefly by swirling my tongue around his helmet while holding his heavy testicles in my other hand.

Then I’d slowly sucked the red helmet into my mouth ... like he had taught me when I was twelve. I dropped as far down the shaft as I could moving my head in a steady rhythm while simultaneously squeezing his balls.

“Aaarrrhh Yes!” he moaned.

He had strong self control yet let me control the pace, but suddenly without warning he shot a load of cum filled my mouth. He grabbed my hair and some of his cum dribbled down my chin. “Aaarrh you fucking slut!” he cried.

We lay there sweating and panting and caressing while we recovered.

I began rubbing my snatch for him while he watched. I fingered it slowly rubbing little circles onto my clit ; then sucked the juice off my finger before going back to to my hard clit; suddenly my back arched as my orgasm broak; I was panting like a dog as my dad watched.

That was such a dirty thing for a girl to do for her Dad.

He was rock hard now and drove into my pussy like a man driven by the devil! He was muttering under his breath that the little slut had it coming. Then pulling out he jerked me round; “I got to fuck your ass!” The thick head came against my anus hole and as he slowly pushed it in. I tried to pull away. But a stinging smack changed my mind! “Just relax Amber and it wont hurt quite so much!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.