Amber & Alex - Cover

Amber & Alex

Copyright© 2019 by Lady Jade

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amber has lernt how to get what she wants from men: including her brother, her father and her boss. But will she get what she wants when it comes to an adolecent boy?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Analingus   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The doorbell took me by surprise as it broke the quietness of Sunday morning. I was still in my undies with a coffee in the kitchen; who could be calling this early? Then came another ring. I placed my coffee mug on the kitchen counter, sauntered into the bedroom for my robe while saying to my slumbering brother, “Alex, you lazy sod, someone’s at the door!”

I checked the door’s peep-hole, expecting a preacher calling to save my soul or something. Instead I saw a dark-haired youth? I opened the door and smiled at him, “Good Morning?”

The tallish youth seemed suddenly fazed. Perhaps I wasn’t the person he was expecting to see? Yet his brown eyes were busy on my slender figure. I in turn took-in his framework; and felt a buzz.

“Yes;what is it?” I asked now, trying to jostle his mind along.

“Oh Morning Ma’am!” He now replied. “Do you have any milk?”

I frowned at this, as none of my ready answers were relevant.

“Well - Yes.” I replied, the slight surprise showing in the sound of my voice.

The boy was confused; as if he also had no idea where this conversation was going.

“May I borrow some for my mother please?” His embarrassment increased.

“Oh! right, Okay. Just give me a moment.”

I closed the door and then realised my robe had fallen open! ‘So that’s what had thrown the dark-haired buck! He’d got an unexpected peep-show of my tits!’ I grinned at the thought as I re-tied my robe into place.

In the kitchen I found a half-full milk-carton and took it to the waiting lad; but before opening the door I paused; with a sly grin I undid my robe again; allowing enough on view to interest the lad. I opened the door; my pulse beating a bit faster.

Giving him a pleasant smile I asked, “Are you with the folk who moved in across the hall recently?”

His faced flushed, “Yes Ma’am; we’ve been getting ourselves sorted out; Mother an me.” His voice had a pleasing culture.

“Okay; well there you go young man!” handing the carton of milk to the youth.

He glanced at the carton, offering me a smile. “Thanks Ma’am. I’ll return a fresh carton later.”

I smiled and waved a dismissive hand, “That’s okay.”

There was a brief glimpse of disappointment on his face, then a smile and another nod. “Thank you.” As he turned and walked down the hallway I found myself ogling his neat sexy butt before I closed the door.

Back in the kitchen I got the coffee and returned to the bedroom.

Alex sat up lazily in bed, “Who was at the door babe?”

I shrugged as I handed over the mug. “A new kid ... from across the hall apparently.”

“Oh, really. What did he want?”

“Just some milk for his Ma; but then ogling me was an unexpected extra for him.” I giggled as I slipped out of my robe, revealing my scant undies.

Alex laughed, “You little slut ... come back to bed ... I want more of you.”

I smirked as I stood up. “I’ve had enough thanks; I’m taking a shower.” I left a frustrated Alex with his coffee.

In the bathroom mirror, I assessed my 5’6” slender figure supporting proud breast and figured the youth’s obvious interest was significant! It suddenly struck me that I might seduce a boy like him; get him to actually fuck me! My snatch clenched, as the idea of having sex with the lad ran through me!

It was just as sinful as the idea I’d had recently of doing it with my brother Alex; while my husband Edward was abroad. That’s what had prompted me to come and stay with Alex; as a Fuck-Buddy. And It sure had done wonders for my libido!

Things were fine with Edward; so far, the marriage of two years was what an office female of twenty four, marrying an executive boss twice her age imagined. She had learnt the diplomatic maze of business hospitality that went with being Edwards wife; she also had the fine home, the comfortable lifestyle; and lately the tedium of an increasingly dull sex life.

As for Alex, he had been sort of married for a while too. That’s how he came to have the apartment now; but Caroline had walked out on him; for a reason that never became clear. He was devastated at the time and had lent on Amber for support. That’s when he’d tried it on with her; wanted her to console him in bed! But she’d only recently married Edward at the time. She’d firmly refused him.

She had always liked Alex though; right back to when he use to wrestle with her in their bedroom. She’d been eleven when she’d first sucked his cock. But it had never gone any further; ‘cause father had caught them at it.

Alex had got a terrible beating from father over it. Then we were given separate bedrooms and Alex never came near me again.

But Dad did. I was around twelve when dad got me to do what I had done with Alex. I remember the first time; middle of the night, he’d come into my bedroom; not wanting it in my mouth; trying not to choke on that slime.

That business with Dad went on for some time; until mother found out.

I got sent away; to a supposedly posh prep-college. But in an unexpected way my father may have done me a favour; in grooming me for an older husband?

Upon taking-up my job, I soon realised the other office females obviously regarded their boss Edward, as far to old to bother with. Yet thanks to my upbringing, I didn’t find his sexual advances at all unpalatable.


Returning from a shopping trip, I pulled into the apartment’s parking lot. As I reached for the bags, the youth called over to me, “Hi! need some help lady?”

Surprised, I turned to see my caller from Sunday morning. His brown skin glistened in the sunlight. “Oh, Hello! Yes! Could you grab some bags from the back seat for me?” He gathered-up the remaining bags and as he stood back up he beamed; the attractive guy he would develop into shone through.

I followed him into the lobby of the apartment building, wondering how he would size-up in an embrace? He surprised me at the way he held the door for me and pressed the elevator button despite his hands being full. He seemed to be trying to make every possible effort to impress me,

“So what are you doing home today?” I asked as we waited, trying to make benign small talk. “Nothing to do today?” He shrugged, “Not really; but I start at the high school next week.” “What age are you now then?” I queried.

“Fourteen ma’am.”

Any further reply from him was cut off by the ding of the arriving elevator and the whoosh of the opening doors. He put a foot into the open door, making sure the doors wouldn’t close; obviously wanting me to enter before him.

“Thank you.” I smiled as I stepped in. He pressed the 4th floor button.

“So did you have enough milk?” I asked, absently trying to make small talk from the few shared experiences we had had.

“Oh, yeah. Thanks. It was plenty.”

I nodded with a smile. I’d never had to cope with a flirtation from a youth before. I was feeling my way in the dark; as I could see he was.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.

“Bradley.” He replied brightly; “Bradley Conners.”

“Thanks for your help Bradley; I’m Amber Jones.”

He glowed with a blushing pride at my socialising with him in this manner.

“So, your new to the building.” I stated.

“Yea - We moved in recently - Mother and I.”

“So; your man of the house, huh?” I asked while wondering how big his cock might be?

“I guess so.” He said following me as I lead the way down the hall to my door.

I put the bags down and got my door-key out. “Can I offer you a drink Bradley?”

“Sure.” He replied with a smile.

“Okay – come on in – you can put the bags in the kitchen Bradley!”

I slipped my suit jacket off and hung it in the hall. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse; before dabbing-on perfume.

I filled the glass from the water jug and went into our small living room to find him sat on the couch; his eyes glancing around the room, taking it all in.

“You married?” He asked, his eyes catching my brother’s framed wedding portrait.

“Sure am Bradley.”

“Oh – yes ... of course.” he said awkwardly.

“How about you?” I asked, smiling and trying to relax him. “Girlfriends? A guy like you must have them lining up at High school?”

My compliment caused his frown to deepen. “Err ... No. It’s mostly a white school Mrs Jones; only a few like me.”

I smiled anyway, then glanced at the glass in my hand. “Oh, here’s your water.”

As I leaned over and put the glass down I saw his eyes dart down my blouse.

“Let’s get you a coaster.” I placed it under his drink, giving him a moment of extra peeping. His embarrassment was obvious, his eyes shifting about, trying not to look at me. His cheeks glowing with a slight blush. His hand reached out for the glass and he took a big gulp.

“I usually relax with a snack in front of the TV for a while at this time of day Bradley” I said with a soft smile as I turned on the television, “ You wana help me put a snack together for us in the kitchen?

He blinked for a second and then nodded, “Oh, okay Mrs Jones.”

While we put together a ham and cheese snack in the kitchen, I’d asked him about how his family was doing and how he liked the neighbourhood and such like. Yet knowing he had the hots for me made it difficult to concentrate; but I wanted to make the most of the boy before Alex came in from work.

We were enjoying our snack on the sofa together when I surprised him with an offer, “Want to play a game Bradley”

“What sort of game?” He asked, his face showing interest in the idea.

“It’s called Truth or Dare.” I commented, making up the rules of the game in my mind even as I said them to him.

“Only no dares ... yet. You ask me a question and no matter what it is, I have to answer it truthfully. Then I get to ask you a question. Okay?”

His nervousness showed for a moment, but then he nodded. “Yea, okay.”

“Okay.” I smiled at him, relaxing a bit further. “Do you want to start? Or should I?”

“It’s your game.” He protested quickly. “You should go first.”

“Okay.” I chuckled at his reply. “Let me see. I’ll start with something easy.”

I wanted to ask something suggestive, something personal.

“Did you leave a girlfriend behind when you moved here?” I added a wink for effect.

“No. I mean, there was Bobby; but she wasn’t a girl-friend. I haven’t actually had a serious girlfriend yet. “So ... my turn to ask you something?”

“Your turn.” I nodded in reply.

“How many boyfriends did you have before you got married?”

“Well let me see now, this is a bit embarrassing actually, I had my first boyfriend when I was only thirteen! You know with some kissing and him feeling inside my vest and suchlike; but I didn’t even have tits then! And with my next boyfriend I actually had full sex when I was around fourteen!”

My sexy detail had fascinated Bradley who nodded a sort of approval.

“Now it’s my turn again to ask you Bradley a bit daring.”

I glanced at him with a smile, anticipation dawning on my face as I focused on a single question.

“Have you had sex with anyone at all ... a boy or a girl?”

An embarrassed look appeared on his face and he shook his head slightly, “No. I’ve never have Mrs Jones. But I’m not gay or anything.” He assured me earnestly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.