Jack Sprat...(Friday Flash) - Cover

Jack Sprat...(Friday Flash)

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A variation on a nursery rhyme for adults

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   Swinging   BBW   .

Jack listened to the trailer floor creak with the rhythmic thumps. He hoped it would hold up better than the last bed they’d tried. His wife was getting pounded in the next bedroom. There was only a poor wreck of a mattress on the floor. No bedframe could accommodate her bulk when anyone was also in bed with her.

He hadn’t been in her bed for the last year. She had a ravenous appetite for food and every bite showed in the rolls of adipose tissue that was everywhere on her frame. Sex had been impossible. The head of his five-incher could barely touch her vaginal opening using the best position. No damned fun for him or her.

He opened his eyes and looked at the skinny woman next to him. She was smiling in a satisfied snooze. He kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes and smiled even bigger. “More?” she asked.

He guided her hand to his erection and she murmured, “Mmmmm”.

“Top or bottom this time?” he asked.

“I feel lazy. I’ll just spread ‘em and you do what you want. I like everything you do.’

She was still open and wet from his last foray into her depths. His pecker was a perfect fit and rubbed all the places she needed it too. Her tits were small compared to his wife’s, which were now bigger than this woman’s head. These were nice and sensitive though and he could get her off even by stimulating her nipples. Her velvet sheath was heavenly sliding on his eager tool.

She sighed as he hit bottom and began the long slow strokes she preferred at first. Damn, that smaller dick felt SO good! It was comfortable to have this light weight man on top of her. Even when she was on top of her obese husband, the only way she would do him, she had to be careful to take him carefully lest he hit bottom and hurt her with his eight-inch tool. The stretching of that fat thing also made the first few strokes uncomfortable.

Jack could build up to the vigorous pounding that hit her clit and brought that glowing relief surging throughout her body. His surging felt so good too. “Oh, Jack. You can fuck me anytime and as often as you want. I love your cock!”

Every time she was with Jack she thanked god for finding him. Why in the hell she’d held off on sex with her husband until after the wedding, she’d never figure out. Early discovery of the mis-fit would have saved so much grief.

Her husband enjoyed Jack’s wife just as much and they got together several times a week so he didn’t expect any pussy from her anymore. That was a relief and kept her good pussy fit for Jack intact. Jack reported that his wife was much easier to live with too.

More and more she was thinking that two divorces might be a good thing but none of them had enough money to do it. Maybe they should just swap living quarters permanently and call it good. She’d talk it over with Jack’s wife who was really liking the padded poundings she was getting.

“Jack Sprat could fuck no fat; His wife could fuck no lean...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.