I'm Legless Not Dickless - Cover

I'm Legless Not Dickless

by SLCPunk1_0_1

Copyright© 2019 by SLCPunk1_0_1

Incest Sex Story: A paraplegic is being useful to his family proving that he's legless, not dickless!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Sex Toys   .

I was trying my darnedest to suck my little sister’s tits, but it was proving to be an exercise in futility. She was bouncing wildly on my lap, and I couldn’t keep ahold of them. They were small to begin with, perky and pointy, small Bs that looked great on her short-petite frame, but when she got close to climaxing all I could do was sit back and watch.

“Fuck I’m gonna cum!!” (see? I knew she was close) she yelled, throwing her head back and closing her eyes.

“Cindy! Watch your mouth! What did I tell you about that sort of language?” Our mom scolded her from the other end of couch. That’s right, our own mother was sitting not more than 6ft away on the same sofa, reading through a cookbook and casually watching Wheel Of Fortune, while her youngest daughter was slamming herself into an orgasm on her son’s cock.

“But Abby says it, and so do you!” Cindy pouted back at mom.

“Well We’re older, and if you want to argue about it I’ll ground you from having sex with your brother!”

“No, sorry.”

“Now finish up and go do your homework.”

Cindy’s attention returned to her interrupted orgasm. She closed her eyes and began moving up and down my shaft again. I took the slower pace as my chance to lock my lips around one of her nipples, but it was short lived, soon she was going full force on me again, and before long she was shaking and grinding through a large climax. She took a few minutes to compose herself before climbing off of me, I saw her juices pooling in my lap. She used a washcloth to wipe up her mess.

“Thanks Brantley.” She said to me, leaning down to kiss me on the forehead, then she headed off to her room.

“Alright sweetheart, you ready for a bath?” My mom asked me. I nodded. She got up and pushed my wheelchair over to me and helped me into it. Then down the hall to the bathroom where she would help me into the tub.

That’s right, I was paralyzed. But before your start to feel bad for me, realize that my paralysis was the ONLY reason that I just fucked my younger sister ... or my older sister right before that, or my mom this morning, or my aunt this evening before dinner. And it was the only reason that after she helped me into bed tonight, my mom would undoubtedly give me a BJ (with the aid of a vibrator).

It happened when I was a boy. It almost seemed inevitable. My family were ranchers in Oklahoma, I had been climbing trees, playing on machinery, and of course riding horses, since I was old enough to walk, but funnily enough none of that was the cause. Instead I became paralyzed in a water sliding accident at a water park a couple hours away. Initially I couldn’t move anything, but gradually I began to get feeling back in my arms, and after several months I had full functionality in my upper body. But sadly I never recovered from the waist down. Shortly afterwards 9/11 happened and my father, a former Army Sgt., re-enlisted. With my medical bills and the lawsuits still pending, he said the signing bonuses were too good to pass up. He died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan on his first deployment.

I couldn’t help but feel guilty, like this was somehow my fault, even though everyone told me I shouldn’t. He left behind my mother, who was his high school sweetheart, my sister Abby (who was roughly a year and a half older than me), my other sister Cindy (who was roughly a year and a half younger than me), and of course me. He also had a sister (my aunt Carol) who lived nearby. There was other family too, but they were spread out, and he was very protective of her after she got out of a bad marriage. When he left home he told me to “look after the women, especially your aunt Carol” I guess he didn’t have confidence in her ability to be alone.

The whole thing sucked, my injury occurred just before I started having a real interest in girls, then my dad died and left me in a house full of them. He told me to look after them, but here I was the only man on the family’s ranch and I was confined to a wheelchair! I couldn’t do anything to help! I was finally at an age where I’d like to use my dick, but it didn’t work, and when I could finally prove most useful to the family, my legs didn’t work either. It really ruins a young man’s self confidence.

Right after my injury the hospital stay and subsequent doctors visits were all about trying to see if I’d regain use of my legs, but once that was deemed impossible, the focus was on learning how to live my life in my new body. After a few years, having gone through puberty, the issue of my penis became a topic for the doctors. They talked about how it was unlikely I would ever have a normal sex life, but they tried to reassure me that I could still father children and have a family one day, as if that was supposed to make me feel better! I was a teenager, and a virgin. I wasn’t thinking about having kids, I just wanted to Fuck! I wanted to be able to plow my girlfriend in the backseat of a car! At the very least I wanted to be able to beat my meat like every other guy in school got to! But I couldn’t even do that!

So here’s something that some of you may not know. Many men who get paralyzed can still get erections. Are you surprised? Cuz I was! The first time it happened I freaked out, I thought maybe I was healed from my injury, but no, just my penis. You see, there’s two types of erections, reflex and psychogenic. Reflex means that your body is simply responding to physical stimuli, psychogenic means that your body is responding to mental or visual stimuli. So for you guys out there, have you ever gotten an erection even when you weren’t horny? Maybe from your pants rubbing your junk the right way when you run? That’s reflex. And when you watch porn and get a boner, even before you’ve touched it, that’s psychogenic.

Well I could still get reflex erections, But I couldn’t control them. This proved to be an issue, since I needed help bathing and dressing, especially at first. So my penis brushing against a hand or clothing or my own leg, could cause it to harded, often without me realizing. It happened numerous times in front of family members, medical staff, and even complete strangers. This almost seems humorous, but the down side was that none of these teenage erections ever resulted in an orgasm, they simply weren’t possible. This meant that if I played with myself, it would get hard, but I wouldn’t actually FEEL any pleasure and would ultimately never cum. All the embarrassment with none of the joy.

That was until the embarrassment lead to some joy. My mom sold some of our land, it sucked, but it was simply more land that she could manage. That money coupled with the money from my injury lawsuits and my father’s life insurance and savings gave her enough to hire on people to do the actual ranching while she took care of the business side of things. It was still tight, so she asked aunt Carol, her sister in law, to move in. They worked together to run the family business while also taking care of the family.

Carol was my dad’s younger sister, so she was also younger than my mom. She was very attractive, and had fallen for a handsome guy who became abusive a little while into their marriage. From what I heard it was because they couldn’t have kids. He blamed her even though the doctors said he was the fertility issue in the couple. All this meant was that after the divorce, she had no one. So my father really looked after her, and she really liked being around us kids. So when my father died, and my mom asked her to move in, she was more than happy to.

One day not long after she moved in, she was tasked with helping me get in and out of the tub. She’s seen me get my embarrassing “tents” through my shorts before, but she’s never seen me naked, so this was her first time. She was very nice when she helped get me undressed and into the bath, then asked if needed help bathing. I told her no. Being in a bath made me feel the most normal. Everyone sits and soaks in a tub the same way, so I wasn’t weird in here, plus it gave me some alone time and privacy. Which was tough to come by in a house of 5, especially when someone was constantly hovering over me in case I needed anything. I really did appreciate the help and attention, but I was getting better at doing some things for myself and everyone still saw me as helpless. I just needed a way to show all these ladies that I was still a man and capable of doing SOMETHING to help around the house.

Well I relaxed a bit and washed myself. Its still a weird feeling to wash my lower extremities, since I couldn’t feel it, I always joked that it was like I was washing someone else. When I was done, I opened the drain to let the water out and called for aunt Carol. She came in as the water was almost out and I was drying my face and head with a towel.

“Oh my Brantley! Im so sorry, I’ll come back.” She said.

I took the towel off my head and looked at her, confused, why would she come back, I said I was done? I saw her face, her eyes wide, looking shocked and embarrassed. I looked down at myself, and sitting in front of me, dripping wet, was my prick, standing at full attention. I let out an uncontrollable laugh.

“Aunt Carol wait, it’s ok, I’m ready to get out.” I said before she’d left the bathroom.

“Are you sure? Cuz you look like you’re still in the middle of something.” She replied, not turning back to look at me.

“What do I look like I’m in the middle of?”

“Well you know...” She was trying to avoid saying it. I knew she thought I had been masturbating, but it was fun to watch my aunt, who’s an adult, squirm around saying something as simple as masturbating.

“What?” I insisted.

“Well a boy your age, in the bathroom, with a...” She sort of gestured towards my crotch.

“With a what?” I smirked a little.

“You know what I’m trying to say don’t you??” She asked a little annoyed.

“Yep.”

“And you’re going to make me say it aren’t you?” She looked a little amused now.

“Yep.” I said, smiling.

“With a boner.” She hushed her voice with the last word, obviously concerned someone else might hear such a torrid word.

“I get these all the time” I laughed. “I know you’ve seen me get them in my chair.”

“Well ya, you’re a teenage boy, of course you’re gonna get them, your dad used to, he’d try to hide it, which only made it more obvious!” we both laughed.

“Well ya, I get them, but I can’t control it, I honestly had no idea I had one when you came in.”

“So you weren’t masturbating?” again lowering her voice for the last word.

“Of course not ... I can’t.” I felt myself blush, ashamed.

“What do you mean you can’t?” She gestured towards the erection before me, almost implying that all I had to do was reach out and grab it.

“Well I CAN, but it doesn’t do anything.”

“Really? ... So if you jerked off you wouldn’t cum?” I shook my head. “What about if a woman did it for you? Or if you had sex?”

“Well I’ve never had a woman try” I said in a sort of sarcastic tone, “but the doctors said I’ll likely never have an orgasm from sex.” I looked down, this embarrassed me more than having my aunt catch me with an unexpected boner.

My aunt stood there, looking at me sitting naked in the tub, with legs that didn’t work, and an erection that did but served no purpose. I knew she felt bad for me, which made me feel worse. As the only man in the family I was a crippled little boy on a ranch, USELESS ... and a teenaged boy who couldn’t even jerk off, PATHETIC. She helped me out of the tub and I got dressed, I spent the rest of the day in my chair sulking around the house. That night after everyone had already gone to bed, I was lying in mine reading, when my aunt walked in.

“Hey you’re still awake?” She asked, closing the door carefully behind her.

“Ya, Im just reading a bit.”

“Ok, I just wanted to say g’night.” She paused, clearly that’s not all she wanted to say. “Listen, about what you said earlier, about never having had a woman try ... I was wondering if I could ... you know, try and help you cum.” She seemed shy all of the sudden.

Aunt Carol wasn’t that old, only 30, but as my aunt I always just saw her as an adult. She always seemed grown up, and if she told us to do something, we did it. It wasn’t until now that I realized she was an adult, but not to the extent mom and dad were. She was that cool aunt who would do things for you that your parents wouldn’t approve of, like buy you alcohol, only instead of getting me beer, she wanted to give me an orgasm. Or at least try.

“Um ... Ok.” I could barely speak, my throat was suddenly dry, and I realized that I was just as nervous about this proposal. But Carol relaxed, she was probably more nervous about what my response would be, but if I was game then she seemed more confident again.

“I don’t want to brag ... Or make me seem like I was a bad girl when I was younger ... But before I started having sex I was pretty good at taking care of the boys I liked in other ways.” She sat on the bed next my legs.

I didn’t move, partly because I was nervous, but also because I was the most aroused I’d ever been. This frustrated me when, naturally, my penis never even twitched. My aunt pulled my penis out through the opening in my boxers. Of course I only knew because I was watching. It was limp, but she played with it, gently petting it, and squeezing it. Sure enough it began to swell. I glanced at her face. She was looking at the tool in her hands, and smiled when it stared to stiffen, pleased with herself. But this was the easy part.

When I was fully engorged, she leaned forward, holding my rod with one hand and placing the other on the bed for support. She held her face off the tip, looking directly down at it, and slowly a thick thread of spit came dangling out of her mouth and made contact with the head of my cock. She closed her mouth and let her saliva run down my shaft. She sat back up and wrapped both hands around my penis. Slowly she started sliding them both up and down together, smearing this lubricant all over my member’s soft flesh as she picked up speed.

Her hands moved up and down, faster, rhythmically. She looked focused, like a repair man fixing an appliance. She began turning her wrists in opposite directions, so that her hands spun around the width of my cock as they slid up and down. It was the most amazing thing I’d ever witnessed. I watched intently, ready to see any change that might suddenly induce pleasure, but nothing happened. After a solid 5 minutes of pumping my prick for cum, she looked up at me, hoping to see the face of a boy on the verge of blowing his load, but it was just me watching.

“You know what would help?” She said enthusiastically. “A visual aide.” She said, smiling, as she pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing her bare chest.

Aunt Carol was a lovely woman, but she dressed like most did in our area ... Conservatively. She had a very pretty face, but I never gave much thought to what her body might look like underneath her loose dresses, and work clothes on the ranch. But as she sat in front of me I saw a truly sexy woman. Her body was perfect, tight, toned, with up-turned tits that were probably a small C. Her stomach was flat, never having had kids, and she boasted the physique of a much younger woman. This might not sound like a compliment, but she looked like she belonged in a Playboy for all men to admire.

She smiled at my expression as I took her all in, I don’t know if she realized it, but hers were the first real breasts my post-pubescent eyes had seen. No guy forgets those. She happily resumed her churning motion, confident that my new visual stimuli along with her years of cock pleasing abilities would result in her nephew’s first orgasm. But while the sight of her boobs swaying was beyond arousing, my spine simply couldn’t relay those urges to my penis

She spent another 5 minutes steadily stroking my shaft, while I watched, eagerly wishing my dick would suddenly spray my seed all over my aunts tits. But once again, nothing. She didn’t look up at me, she just stared at my erection in her hands searching for an idea, then one came to her. Without a word she quickly leaned forward, almost falling face first onto my cock. My eyes widened as I watched the entire length of my penis disappear into her mouth.

There was no adjustment period, no starting slowly and building up speed, she just went full speed instantly. Her head was bobbing hungrily, she may have wanted this orgasm as much as I did. Who knows, maybe the frustration of finally finding a dick she couldn’t please made her want this even more than me. But I watched, I prayed, trying to shoot my sperm out of my prick and down my aunt’s throat using shear will! But alas, it never came, and after several more fruitless minutes, my aunt sat up, releasing me from between her lips, saliva running down my cock and smeared across her face. She looked defeated. She grabbed her shirt to wipe her mouth off before speaking.

“I’m sorry Brantley, I really did try.” I could tell she felt bad.

“I know you did, it was super hot! ... It just doesn’t happen.”

“So this still turns you on?” She asked, pointing at her breasts.

“Well ya, I’m not gay, I’m aroused, it’s just the signals that my brain sends that say ‘this is sexy, I like this!’ never reach my penis, so it doesn’t know to cum.”

“So what happens now?” She gestured towards my hard wet dick.

“It’ll get soft again. It’s only gets hard in response to being touched, but that’s as far as it goes.”

“So if it’s being played with it’ll stay hard, but you’ll never cum?”

“Yep.”

“That’s such a bummer Brantley, I’m so sorry, I really thought that I could do it.”

“Well believe me, if I wasn’t paralyzed you’d have made me cum multiple times with all that you did!” we both laughed a little.

“Well at least you’ll always be able to make your future wife happy.” She said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well ... You have a really nice cock, and it can get up and stay up ... For as long as needed. A woman could have sex with you for as long as she needs, and multiple times at that! And you’ll always be able to preform, and you’ll never ‘cum too fast’ for her to finish, hell you wouldn’t even need to be awake! Since your penis isn’t dependant on you being turned on, she could play with it while you’re asleep, then hop on and gently ride you and get off whenever she’s done. You’ll be the perfect lover! Hell, I’m kinda turned on just thinking about it.”

“OK!” a light bulb turned on in my head. “let’s do it!”

“What?!” She sounded surprised by my suggestion, but her immediate response wasn’t ‘no’. “You’re my nephew, we shouldn’t have even done what we already did.”

“I’m essentially just a dildo, and it wouldn’t really be sex, cuz I wouldn’t cum ... just close your eyes and imagine I’m a ride-on sex toy!” ... she was clearly thinking it over.

“Fuck it.” Was all she said.

She stood, pulled her pajama bottoms off, exposing her smooth shaven snatch. Without any talking she climbed on top and straddled me, reaching underneath and guiding me inside her. I didn’t know I was in until she began moving her body. I looked down and saw the shadowy shape of my schlong disappearing into her, God I wished I could’ve felt it.

She wasn’t bouncing, her up and down movements were slower and more deliberate. Maybe she just fucked slowly, but more than likely she was just avoiding making much noise in a quiet house with 3 other family members. Her hands were on each side of my head, bracing against the mattress. Her boobs swaying inches from my face, almost teasing me. I was supposed to be nothing more than a dildo, so that implied that playing with my aunt’s breasts was off limits. But as a laid there watching them for another couple minutes, I couldn’t resist...

I reached up and cupped one in each hand carefully, hoping she wouldn’t notice, and to my amazement she didn’t! She just kept moving up and down, soft moans of pleasure barely audible. I let her soft flesh slide in the Palms of my hands, her taut nipples occasionally gliding in between my fingers. I don’t know what it is that makes men want to suck on a woman’s tits, but I really wanted to. So much so that against my better judgment I lifted my head, leaning towards the closest one, and stuck out my tongue. It flicked across the tip of her tit as she moved, I could taste the salt of her skin. Still she move her body on mine, eyes closed, unaware. But I pressed on, I watched her boobs movements following the rhythm, readying myself to pounce. I darted my head forward, latching on to her teat and sucking it into my mouth.

There was no unnoticing this. She sat up straight pulling her chest away from my face. She looked me in the eyes, a little shocked, but she didn’t say anything, perhaps waiting for me to go first and explain myself, but I was too stunned to speak. I just looked up at her, forcing myself to maintain eye contact, when what I really wanted to do was look at her tits. After a long silence, she darted towards my face, kissing me deeply, unlike my aunt, and more like the secret lover she now was.

Her body began to move again, a little harder and a little faster. Our lips were still together, opening only so our tongues could caress one another. My hands slid freely around her body, her legs, her back, her hips. She pulled her lips from mine and buried me in her breasts. I sucked wildly, squeezing them, trying to touch every inch of them at once.

“Yes!” The passionate word, quietly pressed through her clenched teeth.

Her movement changed from up and down to more of a back and forth grinding. Pushing down on my lap, my hard numb member pressing deep inside her. She came hard, she looked like she was in pain, wincing as she tried to make it through the intense sensation without making noise. Her body trembled as she held onto me for support. When the climax had subsided she opened her eyes and looked at me. I could tell she was thinking. Maybe she was already regretting what she’d done? But she smiled at me, and I smiled back. She was debating if she could keep fucking me and not make noise ... her hips began to move, she’d decided it was worth the risk.

She came 3 more times that night before eventually going back to her room. But it didn’t end there, she came in every night to ride her nephew for as long as she liked. But over the months that followed we fucked other places too. When no one else was home, we’d fuck anywhere in the house we wanted. She’d pull her shorts off, get me hard and grind out a quickie right in my wheelchair. It helped that summer break had began, and I was always around the house, since I couldn’t exactly go out and play with my friends that often, I had my aunt to play with.

Sometimes I’d want to get out of the house, so she’d help wheel me around the property a bit, but as soon as we were behind the stables or somewhere out of sight, she’d pull up her dress and sit on my cock. She would playfully say “hey Brantley, I need to borrow your cock for a minute” and then shove it inside her, bouncing, while I happily watched the show or sucked her tits. More than once she volunteered to be the one to take me to my regular check-ups, just so she could pull over and ride me in the back of my mom’s van. This went on for several months without issue. Honestly we probably got careless, not being as careful about noise, that’s what got us caught.

As our incestuous affair went on, we got overly confident by our track record of never having a close call. We never discussed it, but I think we both felt that maybe we had even been too cautious, like maybe the bed didn’t creak that loudly after all, or the sound of her ass cheeks slapping my thighs wasn’t that noticeable when everyone was asleep ... So one night she let herself be a little louder than normal, riding me a little harder, and moaning a little more when she came. And in came my mom, in the middle of aunt Carol’s orgasm.

The picture was probably shocking to say the least. Me, her baby boy, laying in bed with his aunt, naked, slamming down on his lap. The unmistakable sound of moist skin slapping moist skin. As usual, my face was buried in aunt Carol’s cleavage, sucking and kissing and gnawing away at her wonderful breast meat. Neither of us saw her come in, or even knew she was there until she spoke ... ok yelled ... so I don’t know how long she watched, but needless to say, it was long enough. She stormed out of the room, and Carol quickly jumped off of me and ran after her, pulling her nightgown on as she darted out of the room. I waited, expecting to hear a gunshot, or at least some sort of physical altercation taking place. But there was a door slam and that was it. Their muffled voices started off loud, then disappeared, presumably to avoid waking my sister’s. I don’t know exactly how long they were talking, but eventually aunt Carol returned.

“What happened?!” I asked.

“Well ... I just told her the truth, and explained that, it was your idea, and that Im not trying to take advantage of you. She’s not happy about it, she’ll probably want to talk to you about it, but it sounds like she’s going to allow us to continue.”

“Really?!” I said, both shocked and aroused. I couldn’t I believe it, but I was relieved. I pulled the sheets aside and exposed my now flaccid penis.

“Hahaha! Yes, but we should probably call it a night.” She said laughing. She kissed my forehead and left.

Carol and I continued to fuck privately when we got the chance, but our sex life had taken quite a hit. Carol had decided to “take things easy”, that didn’t mean she no longer wanted afternoon rides in my wheelchair behind the stable, just that we shouldn’t do it every afternoon, or at least not 3 times an afternoon. I figured this was to avoid being caught again, but also out of respect for my mother. My mom may have given her consent, but that didn’t mean she approved of the torrid affair. This meant that, whenever possible, she would not let my aunt and I be alone together.

My mother sort of avoided me for several days, trying not to make eye contact or talk directly to me if she could help it. She didn’t seem mad, but I got the feeling that she simply didn’t want to talk about it yet. But the following week I had a dentist appointment and she decided to take me rather than let my aunt do it.

“So, I have to ask, was it really your idea?” She said while driving. The question threw me since it came out of nowhere, but I realized what she meant.

“Ya.” I answered from the back of the van.

“Why? I mean where did you get that into your head?”

“Mom I can’t even jerk off!” I exclaimed. Her eyes widened, and she opened her mouth to speak, but I cut her off and continued. “I can’t make myself feel good, and no girl my age is interested in dating a cripple like me! I’m useless around our ranch, and I’m supposed to be the man of the house after dad died, but I’m not! Aunt Carol tried to be nice, she tried to make me cum out of pity, but of course it didn’t work. Then I realized that just because my dick is useless to me doesn’t mean that it’s useless to women too! So I told her to use it. And I liked it. I get to see a real life naked woman and play with real boobs, and that’s as close to pleasure as I can get! I finally feel like a man. I found something that I’m useful for, I have a good, young, hard prick that won’t cum too fast or get soft at the wrong time. I can make aunt Carol orgasm as many times as she wants, and I like it, I’d make you cum too if you’d let me! I’m essentially a big dildo, and I know you use one of those!”

Admittedly I probably went a little overboard with my little tirade, especially at the end, and the vulgar language didn’t help (mom hated that). She was probably gonna ground me for saying it, but once I started I couldn’t stop. Plus I knew for a fact that my mom had a dildo, we accidentally found it in her drawer when my sister’s and I were snooping for presents last Christmas. There was no doubt what it was, it looked exactly like a big veiny penis, it was even flesh colored, sitting in her nightstand drawer with a half empty bottle of personal lubricant. Cindy, my younger sister, didn’t know what it was at first, but Abby whispered a little explanation in her ear, and she said “gross!” and got the gist. We laughed and ran around trying to touch each other with it. Good times.

But to my surprise, mom’s expression was fairly flat, she didn’t look upset, which most likely wasn’t a good sign, but she didn’t say a word for the rest of the drive or even at the dentists office. We made it all the way home in silence and I didn’t see her until dinner, where she still didn’t say a word to me. Later in the day I asked Carol if she’d be coming to my room that night. She said no, that my mom had told her not to go see me tonight. So I guess my mom figured out the best way to punished her teenage son ... tell his aunt not to fuck him.

I went to my room early that night, I wasn’t told to, I just figured it was the right thing to do, sort of a self punishment. I laid in bed reading after everyone else had gone to sleep, still hopeful that aunt Carol may disregard my mom’s orders and sneak in for a quiet ride. I patiently hoped and waited, but as it got later and later I gave up and turned off my light. I had barely closed my eyes when my door creaked open. ‘Thank God!’ I thought. I turned my head, a huge smile on my face to greet my aunt, but it quickly faded, as my mom closed the door behind her and walked towards me. So I guess she decided to come in and talk to me about what I’d said today, perhaps tell me what my punishment was going to be. But instead she stopped by the side of my bed and undid the front of the robe she was wearing. She let it fall to the floor and stood there naked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.