My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 9: My younger sister 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 9: My younger sister 6 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

During the weekend Jan was quiet, the August school holidays were to start the following week and also will be Jan’s 15th birthday, mother said that we won’t do anything great for her birthday because our brothers are overseas and our pregnant sister was not 100% recovered, however we will have a birthday dinner the Saturday evening, she will invite the one who is in charge of the estate (Max) and his wife, there were only two employees the one in charge and my brother in law (Marc) and also workers in the plantation, the canes were sent to the main factory 15 kilometres away for processing. She will also invite the male nurse who was living next door, his name was Samuel but everyone called him Mr Sam. Jan asked if she could invite Sonia, mother said yes but she will need to stay for the weekend. Alex also was invited.

Mother also said as the following Friday will be the end of the month, she will come to City in the morning to get her pension, buy few things and we all will take the train in the afternoon back to the sugar estate.

On Sunday, Jan and I took the bus back home. Arriving home, we had lunch then went to bed to relax and have a wild pussy fuck. Jan was still thinking of her experience with Mr R, and said her butt is still a bit sore, also asked me whether her butt can enlarged because of the big cock of Mr R, I said don’t think so because I have been fucked by him for many months and my butt has not enlarged, anyway we will see later when we have ass fuck.

We then talked about the school holidays. I said it would be good if I could fuck Sonia time to time during the holidays. Jan said she needs talking to Sonia and find out if she would accept, she is not sure because sometimes after school she does not go home directly, Jan does not know where she goes. Jan said she will need to tell her about her birthday, may be tell her mother as well because she will stay there for the weekend.

After dinner, I took Jan to bed, I tried ass fuck, she said it is painful, I turned her around slapped her face few times and gave her pussy fuck which she enjoyed much, she said the slaps are like adding spices and also gave a sense of being submissive...

The next day after school she arrived accompanied by Sonia, I wanted to leave them alone. I told Jan if it is ok for me to go to the tennis club and pay my subscription, I will be back in about one hour, she said ok and Sonia said she will stay with Jan until I come back.

When I came back I said thank you to Sonia for staying with Jan and gave her a small kiss on the lips, she laughed and left. Jan said she has good news about Sonia, her mother will be away two weeks in August, Sonia will stay alone in her house, also about Mr B, (chapter 5) Sonia said she does not go there anymore because close to the school she can go to a house and get more money than with Mr B, for just showing her body no sex.

Sonia did not give any details of the house but said that the clients were old perverted men and married, they are very discreet, most lived on the plateau town and are rich. Sonia said when school resumes in September, if Jan accepts she can take her to the house and introduced her to the women in charge of the house. Jan was happy with that.

On the Thursday after school, Jan, Sonia and I went to the Chinese shop, I bought a sexy night dress as gift for Jan, Sonia a pack of 3 panties for Jan. I bought a pack of 3 panties for Sonia she was embarrassed but finally accepted. Jan told me to buy something sexy for mother to excite her she said mother is nearly same size as Sonia a bit taller, I told Jan I like short night dress covering her bottom only. Jan choose a Chinese robe light purple front opening, she asked Sonia to try then a set of panties and bras also light purple, the panties were like tight boxer shorts to show bottom shape, the bras holding bottom of the breasts Jan said mother will like them. I told Jan I will keep and gave her at the appropriate time. On the Friday afternoon we all took the train to the sugar estate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.