Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm - Cover

Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 4

Melinda was driving to her apartment smiling, trying to comprehend everything that has suddenly occurred in her life the past several days.

As she drove home, her thoughts turned to Robbie. “He has forgiven me or at least is working on forgiving me. We’ve made love. After five years, he still rings my bell and did ... over and over. I’m wet just thinking about him between my legs. I know I still have a lot of work to do on myself and to prove to him that I’m worthy of another chance. The ranch was a total surprise. I think I could get used to that lifestyle. I didn’t say anything, but I know he’s had his bimbos out there over the years. He didn’t ask me to stay the night ... sigh.”

As I pulled into my parking space, a black SUV stopped behind me. As i stepped out of her car, a man got out of the SUV and approached me. As he got closer, I recognized him.

“Jack, You piece of shit! What are you doing following me!”

Jack said, “Now, Now, Sweetheart, is that anyway to talk to an old friend and father of your child? I thought maybe we could start up where we left off that afternoon and I could see my kid.”

I said, “Fuck You, Jack, you’re not the father of anything, Shithead! I lost the baby two months after you split. Leave and leave me alone, Jack. I want nothing to do with you. I have nothing but disgust for you and me for those few hours of lust because there was certainly no love involved. There were problems with the pregnancy. I can no longer have children because of my stupidity. Now please go!”

“No shit, you lost the kid. Well, that makes it easier for us to have some more fun without the worry of you getting knocked up again, doesn’t it. Was that the ex husband I saw you with earlier. Are you back together with him? Does he know what a cum whore you are?

“Yes, Jack, he knows what I did and I’m trying to get back in his life. I admitted that I cheated with you and I told him the condom broke. That’s how I got pregnant.”

Jack started laughing, “You know we didn’t use condoms. You were begging me to fill you with cum. You got off on my cock squirting stream after stream of hot sperm into your cheating pussy. You came so hard with the second load I planted in you, that you passed out for a few seconds. That little cocktail I slipped into your drink turned you into a sex crazed nympho. I wonder which time it was that my little soldiers found your precious little egg all hot and ready to be fertilized. Maybe he needs to know that important bit of info, ya think?”

“Please, Jack,” She begged. You ruined my life once, please just go and leave me alone. Please don’t tell him anything about that afternoon. You drugged me, you Douchebag. He will leave me for good, just when I thought I might be able to get back in his life. I love him, Jack. I told him that so maybe I wouldn’t look so much like a slut in his eyes. He loved me, Jack and I broke his heart. Do you have any feelings at all?”

“Isn’t that sweet, Melinda. You love him. Well, what about me? I need some loving too. I have feelings. What do I get in return for keeping my mouth shut about the “broken condom”, Baby. I could get with that program, after a few afternoons in the sack with you. Orgasms always make my memory blurry. I tell you what, meet me for a drink later in the week. Give me your cell number and I will call you when and where. I’ve got some things to do today.”

I said, “Jack, I’m not giving you my number.”

He said, “Oh, you had rather me call your office then or come by. I’d like to meet your coworkers. After your ex hubby kicks your pretty ass to the curb for good, maybe we can figure out something more permanent. It would be good to know your secretary. Never know when you might need a good lawyer.”

“DON’T YOU DARE!”! Here ... here’s my number. Now leave, Jack.”

Jack drove off. Melinda went into her apartment and thought, “Shit, Shit, Shit. That Son of a Bitch.”

She thought about options. “There’s no way I’d let him touch me again. I know he would find a way to tell Robbie. He’s just that evil. I could kill the motherfucker, but I don’t think I would look good in an orange jumpsuit. I know the only real option is to tell Robbie ... all of it and take my chances on his forgiveness.” Then the tears came.

At some point, she had cried all the tears she had. It was time to pay the piper and call Robbie. She picked up her cell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.