The War of 2020 - Cover

The War of 2020

Copyright© 2019 by M. Obryan

Chapter 7: Faithless

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Faithless - ❤Ch.9 Now Available **~Progeny~**❤ A domestic bio-terror attack has thrown America into a ruthless Civil War. With the Nationalist winning states over the United People's Party, Morgan a bi-racial soldier, is tasked with a mission of sabatoge and rescue. ***Please comment and vote below**** I incorporate all anon/user feedback into each chapter and would love to hear from you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Military   War   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Murph ran his calloused hand down Morgan’s bare back as he slowly circled her naked body. She was bent over and restrained, her head and hands secured tightly within a cushioned wooden pillory. Her long curls flowed down to the hardwood floor in front of her, swaying everytime she shook her head.

“You know I hate punishing you, especially with your injuries,” he whispered into her ear. She couldn’t believe he was actually doing this, she thought for sure they would have stopped by now.

“You can leave anytime asshole,” she huffed, blowing wisps of curls from her face. He was still trying to get the same fucking answer from her, an answer she was never going to give.

“Again!” he snapped, bringing the soft leather whip down hard across her bare ass. She screamed, thrashing violently against the restraint. “Who tried to help you? Give me his name!” Murph yelled. He knew she was close to breaking, she already told them almost everything they’d found in her background check.

“Tell me how you got my implant out and I’ll give you a name,” Morgan countered, kicking her leg back at him.

“This is not a fucking negotiation,” Murph growled, grabbing her ass roughly. He wasn’t about to tell her that they drugged her, fucked her and then forced her into the fertility examination. She was already a fucking handful, he could never tell her about half of what they’ve done to her behind her back.

“Then you can eat a dick Joe!” she screamed.

She was exhausted, they were pushing her way past her limits with this interrogation and it showed. She thought she could handle this but they were going harder than anticipated.

She already told them more than she wanted to; relenting after hours of spankings, rough fucking and heavy restraints. The only things she’s been able to keep secret are that she’s a Dove and anything about Patty. She couldn’t believe they were being so harsh on her, she never expected an actual interrogation.

“We should have never humored your bad behavior because now your attitude is impossible to correct,” Murph said, pressing his hips into her ass.

“Blah, blah, blah,” she mocked, taunting him. Murph dug his fingers into her left hip as he took his semi-hard cock out of his boxers. Pressing his cockhead against her asshole, he felt her immediately tense up.

“Keep talking Morgan and see if I don’t tear your ass up again,” he warned.

He has been personally interrogating her the past two hours, getting to know how she responds to all types of stressors.

Fucking her nonstop in only her beautiful ass, he was actually having a great time. He was only acting impatient and angry to keep her on edge. In reality, he was enjoying her interrogation, finding that he was more sadistic than he originally thought.

He loved hearing her beg him to play with her pussy, something he would not do until she answered his questions. He hasn’t touched her clit once and has stopped her from cumming almost a dozen times. She struggled with being controlled and sexually frustrated, they’d found that this was the fastest way to break down her defenses.

Teases hated being teased after all.

“I know you’re a contractor for the liberals so tell me what I want to fucking hear,” Murph hissed. “If you keep playing tough then maybe I will start treating you like I treat all my other POWs.”

She kicked her leg back sharply, connecting her heel squarely with his balls. The force behind it knocked him backwards, right onto his ass. “Fuck!” he roared, writhing on the floor.

“Don’t ever fucking threaten me again!” Morgan screamed, struggling to break free from the pillory.

“You will regret that slave,” Murph snarled, moving to stand up.

“Oh, I’m ‘slave’ again? That’s not my fucking name Joe!” she yelled.

Murph hooked his arm under her hips, lifting her ass off the ground. Bringing his open palm up fast, he smacked her pussy lips hard.

“Bad Slave!”

She screamed, the sudden contact proving too much for her. He saw an opportunity to break her and quickly started rubbing her sensitive clit, confusing her senses.

“Tell me and I promise to let you cum,” he coaxed, watching her struggle again. He slipped a finger into her burning hot pussy, feeling her silken sheath envelop it. She was as hot as the pits of Hell and he wanted nothing more than to be damned to her for all eternity.

‘Just fucking break baby,’ he thought, holding her squirming body still.

She whimpered, her voice finally cracking after hours of this torture. “Joe ... I... , “ she paused considering any other lies she could tell. She sighed, realizing she was backed into a corner on this.

“It was ... him. His name is ... Jack. He was just trying to help me,” she lied. She knew she just secured Jack’s death sentence with those words. She was sure they had him locked in another room, ripping his fingers and toes off one by one. She felt awful for lying but she couldn’t risk Joe finding out about Patty.

Being a Military Commander, he knew about Doves and has probably enslaved a few before. For the most part, Conservatives saw Doves as annoying liabilities. Too headstrong and disobedient to have as regular slaves but also too fertile and healthy to kill indiscriminately.

But make no mistake, they did kill Doves. Especially ones like her that were sent to conduct orders against them.

“Who is he to you?” Murph asked, pushing a second finger into her pussy. He started to slowly pump into her, rubbing his thumb against her tender rosebud. He already sent Lead Captain Smyth out with multiple teams to look for Jack after he escaped. With orders to kill and not capture, Murph didn’t expect to see him alive again.

“He was my training partner at a Combat Camp,” she replied, squirming away from his fingers. “He’s a good man that saw you two fucking abusing me and tried to help,” Morgan continued, hoping she could make him feel bad. She wasn’t optimistic though, Joe had no sympathy when it came to anyone, let alone his enemies.

“Tell me the rest...” he pressed, pumping his fingers into her pussy harder.

“There isn’t anything else!”

“You have a full black out on some of your information. Tell me the rest Morgan.”

She groaned, struggling in the pillory, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. What else do you fucking want from me?!”

“The truth,” he replied calmly, alternating his fingers between pumping into her and rubbing her sensitive clit. “You are not being honest with me.”

Morgan groaned louder, kicking her legs as he held her ass up in the air, his fingers expertly playing with her pussy.

“I can’t...”

“You will,” he ordered.

“No!” she screamed. “I told you everything now let me fucking go!”

Murph laughed, rubbing both fingers along her g-spot. For all her bluster she was not nearly as strong a prisoner as she’d like to believe. If they actually wanted to torture her, she would have broken within a half hour.

“You and I both know you’re special. That’s part of why I am being so soft with you, I know you will tell me who you are,” he said, kissing up her spine as he held her hips.

“I can’t ... No more Joe!” she gasped, responding to his fingers inside of her. Slowly pulling them out, he rubbed her clit, feeling the little nub emerge from under its hood. Her entire body shook, jerking hard as she responded to his touch.

“You can’t hide anything from me and you don’t get to have secrets anymore,” he said, rubbing her clit faster. She whimpered, gritting her teeth as she shook her head ‘No’ vigorously.

“We are almost there baby... , “ he cooed. He knew she was so close, he could feel her body losing control. He loved her feistiness, it was very endearing to him. But in the end, she was still a woman and by virtue weak and vulnerable. She needed to be enslaved for her own good and they needed to know what to expect from her as their property.

“Tell me!”

He rolled her clit between his fingers and she lost the last bit of control she had left. Screaming loud enough for the entire building to hear, she finally shattered.

“Dove! I’m a fucking Dove!” she screamed, shaking violently. “I ... I used to help the UPP free infertile slaves. Go ahead and fucking kill me already you piece of shit.”

He has tortured many men before and knew how to do it efficiently. Breaking a woman without actually causing her harm was much more difficult but he still managed to do it within a few hours.

“A Dove... , “ he responded softly. “I should have fucking known.” Cocking his head to the side, he looked toward CGB standing quietly in the doorway, watching them.

“Did you hear that? Looks like our little girl is a birdy afterall,” Murph laughed, slapping her ass. CGB walked into the room with a scowl on his face. He did not like Doves and was upset to learn that she was one.

As a Captain General, he’s run into a handful of Doves over the years. They’ve always been attractive, none to him as much as Morgan but the type of woman it took to be one was always very appealing. The problem was that Doves were trained to manipulate men, it was hard to tell what was genuine and what wasn’t with them.

Morgan was no different; headstrong and built for breeding she was the hallmark of a Dove. They chose beautiful, fertile women for a reason; to make it as difficult as possible for Conservative men to kill them. He should have seen it the moment she killed those fucks in the woods. Only a Dove could murder men so mercilessly over an infertile whore.

“Were you sent here to conduct a Mission?” CGB asked in a low voice.

Morgan tried to turn her head to see him but it was locked in place. “You fucking enslaved me remember? I was heading West when I was stopped by your men and now you fucks won’t let me go!” she lied. She needed to salvage as much of her story as she could.

Murph looked to CGB with a smile and nodded in agreement. She was right. He knew from the moment he found her that she didn’t want to stay on the Compound but he didn’t care. He wanted her so kept her and now he knew why she’s been such a pain in the ass.

She was forced to sleep with her worst enemy, which for Murph, made enslaving her even hotter.

He also knew what to do to keep her down.

All Doves had the same basic weakness that always worked against them. A Dove would never terminate a child as they were the most conservative subsect of the Progressives. They valued all innocent life, to a fault and as much as she was willing to take birth control she would never get an abortion on an actual child.

No Dove ever has.

Once she is pregnant he knows she won’t try to play Wonder Woman either as it would directly risk harming the babe. He smiled gleefully at the thought; he wanted nothing more than for her to be barefoot and pregnant at home, available to him anytime he wants.

“You will need more extensive training, Doves don’t assimilate well,” CGB gruffed, running his hand through her long hair. She cringed away from his touch, loathing the training he was hinting at. CGB promised himself that he would focus on instilling some fucking fear into her. She needed to understand that if she disobeys them and falls into the wrong hands, especially as a branded Dove, they will certainly rape, abuse and torture her.

Then probably kill her for not submitting to them.

Once stripped of her weapons and ability to manipulate, she was just as powerless as any other slave. She just also had the misfortune of wearing their brands, making her invaluable to enemies and traitors alike.

With all the horrible things they’ve done, both on and off the battlefield, they had good reason to fear for her safety. Up until recently, neither of them had any real weaknesses.

Now they both shared the same beautiful, disobedient, loudmouthed one. A spitfire slave that also happened to be a little weapon of mass destruction all on her own.

A sharp knock against the bedroom door turned their attention from her. Murph stood, opening it to Squad Leader Mills. “I’m sorry to disrupt you Commander but Captain General Kelly of Virginia is here to meet with you.”

“What? Meet as in he’s here person?!” Murph asked, confused. “Did you summon Virginia for something?” he shouted to CGB from the doorway.

Looking up from Morgan, his face twisted in return, “No.”

Murph frowned pulling on some pants, “I’ll go see what he wants.”

Unlatching the cushioned frame; CGB freed Morgan’s head and hands, lifting her up into his arms. He kissed her lips tenderly as he carried her over to the bed, laying her down onto her back.

“Why fight us all this time Kitty? You could have told me you were a Dove. You can tell me anything.”

She whimpered softly, utterly exhausted and defeated. She didn’t know what to believe anymore, she expected them to tear her apart once they found out she was a Dove. Instead, they actually stopped interrogating her and took her out of that fucking contraption.

CGB was angry with himself for not seeing what was so obvious from the start. He was so blinded by his lust for her that he ignored all the clear signs presented to him. He wasn’t angry with her though, he never really could be.

“I don’t believe you,” she whispered. She hated how he toyed with her emotions, as if he had a compassionate bone in his entire fucking body.

“No?” he asked, tilting his head down to her. He knelt between her open legs, running his fingers down her torso to her bare pussy. “You don’t think you can tell me anything?”

He leaned down to her sensitive dusky pink nipples and took one into his mouth. They were still raw from his attention this morning so he made sure to use his tongue to soothe them over, circling each teat gently.

She moaned, raising her chest up to meet his lips. She hated how badly her body needed him; how he used his hands, lips and cock to expertly strum her towards a long overdue release.

“I know I can’t tell you anything,” she groaned, pulling away from him again. She was fighting herself just as much as she was fighting him.

He took both of her heavy breasts in his hands again and continued suckling and kissing her nipples. “You will see... , “ he whispered. “Just how much we care for you.” She didn’t have the energy to fight him, her body and mind were both completely spent.

Kissing her softly, his hands wandered down to her shapely hips, lifting them up to meet his own. Her body was flushed pink and damp from sweat, she looked exhausted and vulnerable. He could feel his cock growing painfully hard at the sight of her.

The fading bruises were still visible on her neck, reminding him to control himself. He knew she was defenseless and seeing this side of his lioness made him feel even more protective of her. She looked so small under him, so easily breakable.

As much as he always did enjoy breaking his favorite toys, he didn’t want to hurt her.

In fact, it made him angry that she forced them to break her down to this point at all. She could have just told them she was a Dove from the beginning, there were worse things she could have been that he would have still accepted.

“Please Hunter... , “ she begged, pulling him down to her lips. She kissed him lightly, almost hesitant to see how he responded back. He ran his hand up her neck into her hair, grasping it hard for a moment before petting her head softly. His other hand went down to her pussy, feeling her bare, slick lips.

“Do you want your Master’s cock slave?” he asked in a low, husky voice, looking directly into her eyes.

She bit her lower lip, looking back up at him nervously. “That’s not my name,” she whispered.

“I already told you...” he started, moving to cover her body with his own. “You are my slave when I have you on your back,” he continued, lining his hard cock up with her aching pussy. “On your knees... , “ he whispered, rubbing his cockhead along her wet slit. “Or with your ass in the air,” he growled, ramming his cock forcefully all the way into her. She gasped, reeling from the impact as he grabbed onto her hips, pinning her down underneath him.

He thrust into her hard, fast and mercilessly, allowing himself full access to her tight pussy. She grabbed onto his broad shoulders, digging her nails into his thick muscles to brace herself.

“You are MY slave,” he growled into her ear. “You will ALWAYS tell me the truth!” She whimpered under him, her trembling body yielding to his. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she tried her best to hold on tight.

“Who am I slave?!” he rasped, pumping into her pussy viciously. She let go of his shoulders to grab the bedsheets, pulling them taut as an orgasm crashed through her.

“Master! You’re my Master!” she screamed, completely falling apart. She didn’t want to fight him anymore, she happily rode the tsunami of built up desire. He growled in kind, holding her hips tight as his cock speared deeper into her.

“Say it again slave!” he ordered, feeling his balls twitch ready to fill her pussy. “Master!” she cried out as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She tried to meet his thrusts but he was going too hard and too fast.

She couldn’t keep up with him.

“Please... , “ she begged, holding back onto him desperately. “Please ... Master...”

He went wild; fucking her with animalistic fervor as his most basic nature took over. Her submission rang loud in his ears, fogging his mind to the point that he couldn’t think clearly.

“Fuck!” he roared, squeezing her tightly as he released thick jets of cum deep into her womb. He ground his hips against hers, forcing his cock as far into her pussy as possible to ensure she kept every bit inside. Her head fell back as screams of ecstasy escaped her against her will.

Her slave training was going well.


Murph heard Morgan’s faint screams of pleasure as he sat at his desk. Glaring at Captain General Kelly, he was pissed that he stopped by unannounced for seemingly no good reason.

“Sounds like Barberi’s having fun with your new slave,” he laughed, lighting a cigar. CG Kelly was only a few years older than Murph but looked like he could be in his early 50’s. He had salt and pepper hair at his temples and weathered black eyes. His permanent 5 o’clock shadow only added to his rugged look.

“We both were up until about 10 minutes ago,” Murph complained, sulking at the fact that he didn’t get to finish with her.

“I don’t blame you, I saw your branding ceremony,” he said with a sly grin.

Murph took out a bottle of Bourbon from his desk pouring them both a tall glass.

“So what brings you here brother?”

CG Kelly frowned, taking a deep drag from his cigar. “My youngest son Elliot was taken by the UPP two days ago. They sent him back after a few hours of fucking with me with one message. He was told to ask Daddy to stop helping West Virginia.”

Murph paused, looking up enraged, “They took your child to intimidate you?”

“They did.”

“And it was because you helped us?” Murph continued, handing him the glass.

“So it seems,” CG Kelly responded.

Murph couldn’t believe the depths of depravity those cunts would sink too.

“What are you two doing over here that’s got their skirts so riled up?” CG Kelly asked, finishing his drink in a few swigs.

Murph poured him another as he mulled over the question. “It could have something to do with ‘Jack’ their fag*ot Commander that just escaped from us.”

CG Kelly raised an eyebrow, “Escaped?”

“For now,” Murph confirmed. “Smyth’s out hunting him with some of our best as we speak.”

“Well, I’m here to strategize a joint attack with you to retaliate properly. With how dirty those fucks are playing, CG Reynolds thought it would be best if I came up here unannounced and in person. I’ve got a few days to spare and a lot of firepower to dispose of.”

Murph smiled, handing CG Kelly another full glass of Bourbon. “We will set you up in the guest Cabin. Do you want Pamela or maybe Rose?”

CG Kelly shook his head, downing half the glass in one gulp. He was one of the only men that could match Murph when it came to putting them down.

“After Stacy passed I can’t look at blondes anymore. I’ve only got one love now,” he said tipping the glass back to his lips.

“We have a guest room in my house or even CGB’s if you’d prefer. There’s always space here but Morgan is going through her slave training so you’re going to hear a lot of that.”

“I don’t mind,” he laughed, moving to stand up. “It brings back fond memories.”

The door to Murph’s office swung open and CGB walked in with a wide smile. “Who the fuck let you in here?”

“Ah! You fucking asshole!” CG Kelly exclaimed, pulling CGB in for a friendly hug. “Finally done screwing your brains out enough to say Hello?”

“Never done but here I am,” he replied, smiling.

Murph caught CGB up on why CG Kelly was visiting for the next few days.

“Elliot’s only like 2 years old right?” CGB asked.

“Yeah. He’s just a baby, still in the nursery with the girls. So the libs steal babies on top of fucking murdering them now,” he responded, offering CGB a cigar.

“I’m not surprised, they’re fucking disgusting,” CGB said, accepting it.

CG Kelly’s cell phone suddenly went off. Looking down at the phone, he sighed heavily, “I have to take this, do you have a room?”

Murph led him across the hall to a private office to have his conversation.

“Report?” asked a deep voice on the other end of the line.

“Things are pretty calm here,” CG Kelly responded, unbuttoning his collar. “They were just training their slave, all their posts were guarded, everyone is stationed as they should be. Things are fucking fine Wagner, you are wasting my goddamn time!” he growled, annoyed.

“You owe me a favor and I am calling it in Kelly. They’ve had major problems up there recently and need a drop-in. Besides, I was asked by Hank Guillo’s brother to have someone check out that negra slave. They say she’s running wild up there, going around completely unchecked. Got the boys fucked into complacency so I want you to do an assessment. Just watch her for a few days, blow some shit up and report back to me when you’re in Virginia again,” barked CG Wagner.

“You should watch your tone motherfucker, you don’t get to tell me to do jack shit. I like these two way more than I’ve ever liked you. Barberi’s like a brother to me and he’s never had poor judgement. If there’s anything to report back, I’ll let you know. Don’t fucking call me again,” Kelly snarled, hanging up abruptly.

Kelly didn’t like spying on his brothers, especially for an asshole like CG Wagner. If he didn’t owe him this fucking favor he would have never agreed to this trecherous shit.

He hasn’t seen anything out of the ordinary and knew he wasn’t going to. He planned on reporting CG Wagner to the Command Table for abusing their Code of Conduct as soon as these few days were up.


AJ nearly jumped out of her skin as Squad Leader Mills barged into her bedroom. She was brushing her long brown hair quietly at her vanity, getting ready to go to sleep for the night.

“Get up slave. Miss O’Bryan is requesting your services again tonight,” Mills ordered, standing in front of her. AJ stood up quickly, excited to see Morgan again. She was getting worried with all the screaming she heard today between Morgan and her Masters. AJ wasn’t sure if they would let her spend the night again.

“There is also a guest staying in the building that you will be available for. Should he ask for you... , “ Mills continued quietly.

“A guest?” AJ asked timidly.

“Captain General Kelly of Virginia is visiting for a few days. He is staying here and is aware that you are available to him,” Mills responded bluntly. “You should know this stuff by now,” he said, looking at her impatiently.

“I ... I’m sorry, Sir. I guess ... I, I’m just not used to all of this. I wouldn’t normally be available to any guests like him,” she replied.

Mills walked up to AJ and touched her delicate shoulder lightly. “Well I wouldn’t worry about it too much. He’s out getting trashed with the Commanders right now, so you’re probably clear for the night.”

AJ smiled up at him, her blue eyes shining with a youthful innocence Mills forgot existed. He was caught off guard by his attraction to her. She was much too pure to be in this place and was treated way harsher than she should be.

Unlike that fucking skank Morgan, AJ was obedient and demure. She didn’t have the same body but she had more than enough to keep any man happy. Plus the lack of bad attitude was well worth the smaller tits.

Mills wondered if he could request her for himself.

AJ walked with Mills down the hall to Morgan’s room quietly, feeling goosebumps start to prickle her skin. She saw Morgan waiting for her outside her bedroom door, wearing a short fluffy white robe. Freshly showered and smiling mischievously she looked great, especially considering how horrible her training sounded earlier.

“Finally!” she exclaimed, pulling AJ away from Mills into an embrace.

“I’ve only been gone a minute,” Mills responded sarcastically.

“Not you jackass,” Morgan hissed.

“Oh? Well then have a good...”

“Go Away!” Morgan yelled, slamming the door in his face. Mills clenched his teeth, wishing he could tear the damn door off its hinges. He had enjoyed listening to her screaming all day, it was a shame the Commander’s stopped abusing her for the night to go out drinking.

Morgan turned from the bedroom door to AJ, opening her bathrobe up. AJ felt her heart skip at the sight of her voluptuous body. Wearing a lace red bra and thong paired with silky black thigh high stockings, she looked like she was about to star in one of AJ’s most intimate fantasies.

The one playing out right now.

Reaching into her deep bra cup, Morgan pulled out a cell phone, turning it on. Still smiling, she looked through it, searching for a phone number she had called before.

“I left this here last time they had me locked in this shithole,” she said, slipping the fluffy white robe completely off her body.

AJ stared at her, not really hearing anything she was saying. She watched drops of water fall from her long curls down onto her damp light brown skin. Her big breasts were barely covered by the red lace cups of her bra. The small thong she wore rode high up on her hips, biting into her soft skin as it tightly hugged her curves.

Morgan dialed a number and put the phone to her ear, listening for a response. Her brow furrowed in confusion when no one answered. She dialed a different number and waited for an automated message.

‘This is an automated recording designated for: Delta-Oscar-Victor-Echo Niner-Zero-Tree. Repeat, that was Dove 9-0-3. Follow this Protocol until further notice: J-7. Repeat: Follow Protocol J-7. This is an automated recording des... ‘

Morgan pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration, hanging up the phone. Protocol J-7 meant Patty was in the field for whatever reason and wasn’t available. The protocol dictated she call Patty’s superior for directives. Morgan already knew what her orders were, if she couldn’t talk directly with Patty then there was no reason to bother Marshall Agners.

Morgan sighed, moving toward a bookshelf to stash the cellphone again. AJ watched her go across the room, her full ass bouncing with every step she took.

AJ wanted to touch her so badly, she’s been thinking about what they did last night and wanted to do more. Feeling brazen; AJ moved toward her, reaching out to touch her shoulder. Before she could make contact, the sound of rowdy laughter boomed throughout the apartment, stopping her.

It was the Commanders, obviously wasted and enjoying themselves as they laughed and sang their way inside.

“Shit,” Morgan whispered, turning from the large bookshelf. AJ put her hand down, turning to face the door along with her.

“Kitty! Where are you?” yelled CGB, staggering into the apartment with Murph on his shoulder. Morgan rolled her eyes hearing the nickname, knowing they must be obliterated with how obnoxious they sounded.

“Stay here,” Morgan whispered to AJ. Tip-toeing out of the bedroom, she heard raucous laughter coming from the kitchen. Walking through the arcway of the common area, she found herself right in front of all three Commanders in just her skimpy lingerie.

“Oh Kitty, look at my Kitty,” CGB slurred, moving towards her. Morgan laughed at the sight of him, he was visibly hammered. They must have emptied the fucking bar out with how disheveled they appeared. She didn’t recognize the third man standing alone across the kitchen. He eyed her over slowly, his jet black eyes unusually clear and focused. He didn’t look nearly as drunk as Joe and Hunter.

CGB kissed her and she could taste the Whiskey on his lips. “So beautiful,” he mumbled, pawing at her breasts drunkily. She swatted away his hands as she walked up to Murph to give him a kiss. Just as drunk and frisky, he tasted like straight Bourbon and tried his best to grope her ass. She managed to evade them by coyly opening the fridge door and stepping behind it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.