The War of 2020 - Cover

The War of 2020

Copyright© 2019 by M. Obryan

Chapter 6: Exposed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Exposed - ❤Ch.9 Now Available **~Progeny~**❤ A domestic bio-terror attack has thrown America into a ruthless Civil War. With the Nationalist winning states over the United People's Party, Morgan a bi-racial soldier, is tasked with a mission of sabatoge and rescue. ***Please comment and vote below**** I incorporate all anon/user feedback into each chapter and would love to hear from you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Military   War   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

The Medical Lab was locked down to everyone but high-ranking Officers while Morgan was being evaluated. She fought hard against going, taking down two of his Lieutenants before she was forcibly brought in. The bruising on her neck and back were just too much for them to ignore, she needed to get checked out.

Murph sat at an empty table in the sterile waiting room looking over her background check. They’d gotten the report back a few days ago but he never bothered reading it. He was partially avoiding it because he already knew she was more than just a good fighter. As soon as he sees the truth in writing, he will have to act on it and he wasn’t sure if he could. He wasn’t falling for her, all of that was over and done with now.

He was in love with her.

Murph was not willing to settle for just fucking her anymore. He needed her to properly submit to him, both body and mind, for him to be satisfied. The only way for that to happen was for him to know all of her lies and secrets.

Turning the pages of her file, he was pleasantly surprised with how short it was. She didn’t have much of a record with the United People’s Party, his men only found a few pages of information on her throughout their entire database.

His brow furrowed looking down at the next page, she was recorded as an independent contractor but they redacted her specialty information. That was such a benign thing to conceal, it made him wonder why they would bother.

He could also see dates of when she visited several different training camps along with the names of Officials she’s worked with. So far, he wasn’t seeing anything in her report that would force him to have to kill her.

Murph was relieved; he was worried with how that asshole Commander kept returning for her. Murph smiled to himself, thinking of a particularly cruel way to torture that fuck.

Reading further, he saw that she was better trained in close-combat than most of his own Officers. She was also licensed in all Level 1 weapons, which meant she could use anything she got her little hands on.

‘Yet she chooses to use knives,’ he thought, reading it over intently. Murph wondered if she was a mole or a plant, dropped here by someone to kill them when they were least suspecting it.

He sighed thinking back; he had stumbled upon her asleep in the woods randomly. He was moments, if not seconds before more of his men arrived on a routine scout. She couldn’t have known he would be out there, he took that walk on a whim.

She’s also had plenty of opportunities to kill them and hasn’t done it. Both of them have been completely exposed with her and she did not attack.

She wasn’t exactly the most eager to please either, which in his experience, was the telltale sign of a honeypot. She has been actively trying to escape, fights them constantly and is disobedient every chance she gets.

His frown deepened as he flipped to a full page of completely redacted information.

‘That probably explains everything,’ he thought, looking at the blackened paragraphs angrily. Someone must have worked really hard to hide her information. If it was still redacted by the time it got up to him, there was no way to read it from his side.

CGB watched Morgan on a closed circuit monitor across the waiting room. A physician was touching her neck and shoulders, testing to see if she had any serious injuries from the assault. The tactical baton used on her was straight steel and not collapsible. It could have fractured her spine and paralyzed her.

He watched as she talked to the physician, gesturing aggressively on screen. He could almost hear her attitude through the live feed, her body language speaking loud and clear to him. Her smart mouth was something CGB thoroughly enjoyed, he wished he could hear her, he missed her voice.

She hasn’t spoken a word to him since he broke her implant device. Rushing him in a blur of fists and screams, she called him every curse in the book before going radio silent.

He had never seen her quietly attack before, tackling a Lieutenant to the ground and clawing at his face viciously without saying a word. The second Lieutenant that tried to pull her off the first received a silent kick to the face, knocking him to the ground. That’s when Murph and CGB restrained her themselves.

Getting her under control wasn’t even the hard part.

Dealing with the unexpected pain of her still trying to thwart their efforts to conceive is what really killed him. He genuinely didn’t understand why she was fighting so hard against having their children.

He thought every woman wanted kids, especially those that could actually have them. They would take care of her, give her everything she needed and anything she wanted.

All she had to do was obey them.

‘Is that really so bad?’ he thought, looking at her longingly on the screen. She was turning her head away from the physician, slapping his hands as he tried to inspect her face.

CGB wondered if that fucking Commander planted the birth control for her. He had no idea how long he had been skulking around on their property. He has all the incentive to keep her barren until he can steal her away to breed her for himself. She was defiant enough on her own; the last thing he needed was some dickhead putting thoughts of independence into her head, trying to help her escape.

On screen, Morgan stood up and threw a medical tray at the physician. CGB could see him patiently continue talking, trying his best to reason with her. Before turning away, he saw the physician take something out of his pocket, cautiously handing the small item to her.

CGB leered at Murph from across the room. He felt his anger building as he thought about how dangerously close Morgan was to being killed. He knew this would happen; the moment she was out of his care she was attacked and almost killed.

Murph looked up from the documents, feeling the weight of CGB’s stare. His own eyes narrowed in response, “What?”

“You couldn’t protect her,” CGB snapped, storming across the room. “If we weren’t already outside your house, we wouldn’t have gotten there in time. If she was already carrying, Hank would have killed both of them with just that fucking baton.”

Murph slowly put the documents down and rose up, standing face to face with him. “Me? Did you forget about that cocksucker that took her from your house in the first place?”

A low growl escaped Hunter, “I caught that fucker and will make him pay for his crimes.” He circled around Murph, feeling the urge to fight him grow. “I told you this would happen.”

“No one could have foreseen Hank attacking her,” Murph said, giving him the documents from the table. “Did you read this?”

CGB read them over quickly, his face stoic. “This changes nothing for me,” he said, throwing them back onto the table. “I don’t care who she was, she’s ours now and won’t be going back to whatever shit she was doing before anyway. Besides, I see nothing here that we can’t handle, less than I expected even.”

“We are going to need to actually interrogate her to find out the truth,” Murph said, running his hand through his hair. “That redacted information is a huge problem, no one should have that much of a redaction on that small of a file.”

“I can help with that,” CGB said, his posture shifting at the thought. He could get her to talk and would enjoy the process immensely. Murph looked at him annoyed, “She’s not a UPP soldier but she’s heavily associated with them. She probably has a lot of information on...”

“Commanders?”

Both men turned their attention to the physician as he walked into the waiting room. Morgan came up behind him with a red lollipop in her mouth, her arms crossed over her chest.

They both stared at her as she stood silently, their conversation now halted.

“Are you okay?” Murph asked, walking up to her first. He softly tipped her chin up to see her throat; the dark finger marks were prominent and extensive, with a little more pressure Hank could have easily broken her neck. She turned her head away from him without responding.

“Miss O’Bryan is expected to make a full recovery, I don’t see any signs of permanent damage. Just take it easy with any strenuous activity over the next few days,” the physician said, looking at both men.

They knew what he meant by that.

“She should also probably come back for a follow up soon, her blood pressure is very high. I tried to run blood and urine tests but she ... um ... declined.”

CGB moved behind her to see her back, grimacing at the three bruises that now matched her neck in hue. “Alright, I want you on standby for 36 hours, she will be staying at the Center moving forward.”

“Oh no, you’re not locking me in that fucking dump again,” Morgan slipped, breaking her silence. She needed access to their houses to gather useful information, the residence at the Center was just a glorified prison cell. She stepped back from both of them, looking around the room for an exit.

“Don’t bother,” Murph sneered, moving towards her. “You’re not going anywhere, this little game you’ve been playing is over. You... , “ he said, roughly taking her face in his hand, “are never getting ahold of birth control again.”

Morgan slapped his hand away, “You have some fucking nerve asshole. How did you do it huh?! How did you go into my fucking body and steal mine from me?! You had no right...”

“No!” Murph said, cutting her off abruptly. “You have no rights. Your body belongs to us, you are our property and we’ve decided you will not be taking any fucking birth control. That’s the end of it.” Murph said, his voice cold and matter of fact. She shook with anger, if she had a weapon she would have tried to kill him right then and there.

“The fuck it is!” she screamed, throwing her lollipop at his face. “I fucking hate you and I will never forgive you for this. Do you hear me Joe? NEVER!”

Murph hated the words coming from her, he knew she was just being irrational and emotional but they still stung.

“It’s our fault that we didn’t teach you about your place as our slave,” Hunter interjected, stepping forward. “But don’t worry baby, we will.”

“Fuck you too asshole!” she screamed. She took another step back from them, her posture remained aggressive but they could see she wasn’t at her best. Her normally fiery eyes were tired and depleted, she was still vulnerable from the assault and they knew it.

“From now on, we will act like the Masters’ we are, so there is no more confusion,” Murph continued, moving to flank her. “Now, be a good slave and get over here.” The spark rekindled behind her eyes as she felt threatened.

“I will rip your fucking face off,” she promised, backing up slowly until she hit the door she came in from.

Hunter took out a pair of handcuffs from his pocket, opening them up playfully.

“Here, kitty, kitty.”


Patty pulled Marshall Agners into her office at the UPP Pennsylvania HQ. She saw what had happened to Morgan at the drop point and knew she needed help. Patty couldn’t shake her gut feeling about those soldiers and sure enough she was right.

“The drop was compromised Sal, she needs help,” Patty said, closing the door behind them. She told him what she saw happen, how CG Barberi found the birth control device and broke it before Morgan could use it.

“I have an idea though,” Patty continued.

Marshall Agners sat on Patty’s desk, loosening his collar with a sigh. “You want me to authorize a DND order for you Patricia?” he asked, already knowing the answer.

“I can do it Sal, I’ve got to. She’s my girl, I sent her out there without telling her about them and now she needs some help,” Patty said, her big brown eyes pleading. She was supposed to be retired from fieldwork, she was injured last year while trying to rescue a group of infertile slaves and still hasn’t fully recovered.

Rubbing his temple, Marshall Agners sighed heavily.

“Exactly, you mentored her so you know she can handle herself. If she knew beforehand she would have never transitioned organically. She was the only one that fit both of their profiles enough to infiltrate successfully.”

Patty went to a binder on her desk, opening it up. “She has over a dozen orders to complete,” Patty started. “If she gets pregnant you know she can’t complete most of those.” Marshall Agners groaned, wrapping his arms around Patty from behind. “Why are you doing this to me? Do you want me to die from a stress induced heart attack?” he asked, holding her to him.

Patty leaned her head back against his chest.

“Not before me,” she said closing her eyes.


AJ looked down at the baggie of small white pills in her hands. She had taken them from the forest floor after Morgan was attacked and knew she needed to get them back to her. AJ didn’t know what they were for but she could see the device Morgan’s Master destroyed was important and knew these pills came with it.

AJ saw the small bag near the tree log in the chaos. Before she was taken back to the house she picked it up, putting the small baggie in her cheek while no one was looking.

She touched the four pills wondering how she was going to get them to Morgan. She didn’t even know where she was, they took her away a few hours ago and she hasn’t heard anything since. AJ looked up startled, quickly hiding the pills as the sound of her bedroom door unlocking echoed in the room.

Squad Leader Mills walked inside with a ring of keys. AJ sat uncomfortably on her bed looking up at him. He looked like such a mean guy; he was about ten years older than her with dark, neatly cut hair, a thick mustache and eyes that seemed to have little patience for everyone and everything around him.

“Stand up slave. You’ve been summoned to see Miss O’Bryan,” he said flatly, motioning for her to follow him. AJ stood up and turned briefly to adjust her bedding, cheeking the baggie of pills discreetly.

They drove through the night in silence to the Center, AJ could feel him looking over at her every so often. She felt weird sitting with him alone, his body all of a sudden looked so much bigger, his hands appeared harder, the lines in his face deeper.

AJ stared out the window into the darkness as they drove, hopeful that she would be seeing Morgan again. She was worried about how badly her Masters’ were going to punish her. They were so mad at her when they saw whatever that device was.

She felt goosebumps pepper her skin as they parked in front of the huge ominous building. It was mostly dark except for a few windows and the very top floor. She followed Squad Leader Mills inside past dozens of troops. Some she recognized, many she didn’t, they were all mulling around quietly. She looked up at a large clock on the wall.

Already 11:17pm.

They went directly to an elevator heading to the fourth floor. Squad Leader Mills led her to the residence, stopping before he knocked on the door to face her.

“I’m sure I don’t need to say this but I will. You will obey every command they give you. Don’t replicate or idolize her bad behavior, their patience does not extend past her.”

AJ nodded her head, she didn’t want to talk with the baggie in her mouth. Turning back to the door, he knocked twice before opening it.


CGB held Morgan tightly as they rode the elevator up, nuzzling her neck from behind. The physician recommended that she get some rest before they use her, advising she should head to bed. So he begrudgingly carried her to the residence making sure he held her soft, squirming body tightly to his own as much as possible.

They decided to give her a treat for tonight, not because she deserves it but because they plan to use it against her when her training starts to get especially difficult. She has been wild since he destroyed her implant device. He expected her adrenaline to start to taper off as she stopped fighting.

The problem was that she hasn’t stopped fighting yet.

“Relax baby, there’s a surprise waiting for you to help with the transition back,” he said, picking her up off the ground from behind. Walking with her in his arms to the residence, he saw Squad Leader Mills standing outside the door. Nodding to him in silence, he continued forward.

“I don’t want a surprise. I want to fucking kill you,” she screamed, kicking in his arms. “And you, and you, you too asshole,” she said, kicking towards random soldiers. “Especially you Ed!” she screamed, kicking at him extra hard as they walked by.

“Mmhmm,” CGB responded patiently, bringing her inside and toward the bedroom door. Letting her down, he opened it and watched her entire demeanor change in an instant.

“Alice!” she exclaimed, running over to the bed and jumping into her arms for a hug. He watched her from the door smiling warmly. He was happy to see her get on so well with another slave and was hopeful the girl would trigger Morgan’s maternal instinct.

She was docile and obedient, they ordered her to become extremely close to Morgan, forming a strong bond. They will allow her to remain with her as long as she does as they say. He was not worried about her telling Morgan about their demands. She was so afraid of them when they spoke with her she didn’t say a single word, just shook her head yes and no silently.

CGB quietly closed the door, locking it behind him.


Jack sat in a cramped dark space for what felt like days on end. He woke up bound tightly to a restraint chair with his head forced straight forward. He couldn’t see an inch in front of him because of the darkness, it was also hard to breathe with how small and hot the room was.

Jack moved his wrists feeling them tightly secured. He took a deep breath, grateful they didn’t cover his mouth on top of everything else. As much as he knew they were probably going to beat and torture him to death, it was all worth it for him to get inside the building.

Before deciding to stay behind to try and help Morgan, Jack had an idea. He knew these fucks would bring him back into the Center. So in preparation, Jack swallowed a small, short range but extremely effective radio jammer that would disrupt the entire building while he was there.

He knew Dispatch would notice its activation and start making their moves across the state. Jack pulled against the restraints holding him to the metal chair. These fucks haven’t interacted with him in hours, Jack wondered why they put him in this dark room and just left.

Suddenly, the glass mirror illuminated the small space Jack occupied. The brilliant light blinded him momentarily as his eyes adjusted. He could see he was in front of a two-way mirror that faced directly into a bedroom.

A small brunette sat on a large canopied bed playing with her long straight hair nervously. Jack couldn’t turn his head so he didn’t see who walked into the bedroom until they reached the bed.

To his relief it was Morgan, rushing in to hug the girl, jumping on her happily as they rolled together on the bed. Jack couldn’t help but smile at her childish affection.

He suddenly felt a cold gust of air enter the small space, letting him know someone was behind him.

“Enjoying the view?” asked Murph, painfully squeezing his shoulders as he stood behind him. “You should feel lucky, you’re going to get quite a show before we send your fag*ot ass down to Hell,” he whispered in his ear.

Murph pressed a button on the wall that filled the small space with the noise from the bedroom. He could suddenly hear Morgan and the brunette giggling on the bed in loud clarity. Murph roughly grabbed his hair, leaning close to his face.

“Everything we do to her is directly because of you. Trying to take my property from me would normally just result in a death sentence,” he rasped evilly. “But I really fucking hate you. So first you’ll watch her sleep peacefully with her little friend. Knowing that tomorrow, every scream she makes from my cock slamming into her is all your fault.”

Murph pulled Jack’s hair harder, “You’re going to watch us break her in; fucking every part of her as hard as we want, for as long as we want until she starts to love the abuse and beg for it.” Pulling his head back roughly, Murph laughed sinisterly before punching him hard in the face.

“Then after you watch her take our cum in every possible way, we’ll put you out of your misery.” Murph sneered, pressing the button to turn off the sound. He left just as quickly as he came, leaving Jack alone in the small space again.

Jack spit out the blood in his mouth onto the two-way glass. He watched Morgan roll around on the bed happily as she chatted with her friend.

He was already in Hell.


Morgan and Alice laid on the large canopy bed close to one another. Alice waited a few minutes until she was sure Morgan’s Master had left before she pulled the small baggie from the inside of her cheek.

“No fucking way!” Morgan whispered excitedly, taking the pills from her. She quickly swallowed all four, relieved that for just a moment she had a chance at turning things around.

“I didn’t know what they were for but I could tell you needed them,” AJ said, sitting up.

“You are so smart Alice,” Morgan said cupping her face gently in her hands. “Thank you so much.”

AJ’s heart skipped a beat looking into Morgan’s large, catlike eyes. ‘She’s so pretty,’ AJ thought, bewitched by her. She had never entertained her thoughts about being with women; she only really had experience fucking soldiers as a breeding slave and didn’t know much else from that.

Morgan could sense the conflicted feelings coming from AJ. She looked like she wanted to say something, like she had a secret that she couldn’t hold anymore. Morgan wondered if she was bi-sexual.

“Do you like girls Alice?” Morgan asked quietly, holding her gaze. AJ looked away embarrassed, she honestly didn’t know what she liked.

“I ... I don’t know,” she said shyly. Morgan put her hand on AJ’s softly.

“Do you want to find out?”

AJ looked at her like a wide eyed doe, she felt time slow down as she whispered, “Yes.” Morgan smiled sweetly getting up to sit directly across from her. She took both of AJ’s hands in hers, holding them together.

“If you want me to stop at anytime just tell me okay?” AJ shook her head ‘Yes’ feeling her pussy tingle with excitement. She felt her small nipples hardening against the sheer lavender dress and a warm wetness start to collect between her thighs.

Morgan took her hands and moved AJ’s hair behind her ears, cupping her face softly. She touched her lips to AJ’s, lightly kissing her as she used her tongue to open her mouth.

AJ couldn’t help but moan, it felt so good. Morgan’s lips were full and warm, her tongue gentle and curious. Morgan pulled away from her briefly, her eyes looking down at AJ’s body, “Can I touch you?” she asked.

AJ felt self conscious but also excited. Morgan looked down at her body lustfully, making her feel even hornier. She pulled her thin dress strap down her shoulders, exposing her small pale breasts and hard pink nipples.

Her thin dress pooled at her tiny waist as she sat up on the bed. Morgan moved forward, kissing AJ’s neck as her hands lightly ran down her torso. She touched her stomach lightly, running her fingers back up her ribs to cup her breasts.

Morgan moaned against AJ’s neck enjoying this more than she thought she would. She didn’t have much experience with women either but she did know how she liked to be touched. She hated that AJ was fucked with no consideration for her own orgasm by these assholes on a daily basis and wanted to make her feel good.

She deserved to feel good.

“What makes you cum Alice?” Morgan asked, softly tugging on her nipples as she kissed her ear. AJ’s hands went under Morgan’s grey camisole to her big breasts. She felt how soft and heavy they were, how much bigger her nipples felt compared to her own.

Morgan sat up on her knees, pulling off her camisole to reveal her topless chest. AJ moved to Morgan this time, her mouth going directly to her dark pink nipples. Morgan giggled as she fell back onto the soft bed with AJ on top of her, her warm heavy breasts cushioning AJ’s face.

AJ felt her pussy dripping down her thighs as she sucked on Morgan’s nipples and played with her. She was not normally like this but she needed to feel and taste every part of her body, she couldn’t stop herself. AJ was burning up; her pussy throbbed and quivered as she licked and suckled Morgan’s breasts. Morgan moaned too, grabbing AJ’s narrow hips to rub her smooth skin, “You helped me today sweety. Let me help you.”

Morgan pulled down the slip dress from AJ’s slender waist, leaving her fully exposed now. Her natural blonde pussy hair was neatly trimmed like all the other slaves, her skin was smooth and soft with beauty marks peppered across it.

Switching positions, Morgan turned AJ onto her back, kissing her again. She knelt between her open legs as her hands played with the girls’ nipples, rolling them between her fingers.

Jack sat in the small hidden room with a rock hard boner and no way to touch it. He watched Morgan and her friend roll around on the bed, their beautiful show of feminine love slowly driving him insane.

Morgan stood up from the bed briefly to shimmy out of her own small shorts. AJ felt her face flush at the sight of her completely hairless pussy.

Her hips were wide and shapely, with lean legs and a softly defined flat stomach. AJ saw the two tattooed initials on her hips, reminding her of what her Masters’ demanded she do. Morgan crawled back onto the bed between AJ’s legs.

“Stop me anytime okay?”

AJ felt Morgan’s hands on her legs, gently opening them more, “Okay.”

Slowly, Morgan kissed her way from AJ’s neck to her breasts, taking each in her hand. She kneaded and played with them, taking her hard nipples into her mouth to flick her tongue over them. “You are so beautiful Alice,” she whispered, kissing further down her stomach.

AJ found her hands going into Morgan’s long curly hair as she started kissing around her pussy lips. The first lick sent shivers down her spine. Then her tongue slid between AJ’s puffy, slick folds, lapping at her juices excitedly.

“Mmmm,” Morgan whispered looking up into AJ’s eyes. AJ felt like she would cum right there, she had never felt more desired.

AJ felt her legs involuntarily closing as Morgan licked up and down her slit. Morgan held them open, running her tongue over her clit, swirling it under the hood. She then slipped a finger into AJ’s aching pussy, sending an entirely new sensation through her.

AJ saw Morgan’s ass high in the air as she ate her out. Her head fell back, as her hands moved to her own nipples pinching them hard. Morgan slipped a second finger into AJ’s soaking pussy, rubbing both along her g-spot.

That did it for her, with Morgan’s tongue still flicking her clit, AJ felt her orgasm explode through her. Grabbing hold of her hair, she kept Morgan’s face buried in her pussy as she came hard onto her hand. AJ’s moans were loud and unrestrained, her entire body shook with a pleasure she had never felt before.

Morgan moaned into her pussy in response, licking along her labia and sheath. She had never made a girl cum before and was quickly realizing that she liked it. AJ was flushed and squirming, her small chest heaving as she came down from the clouds.

Morgan moved to lay beside AJ, taking her into her arms. They laid together just cuddling, neither needing to say a word.

It didn’t take long before they both were fast asleep.


Murph and CGB looked at the live feed from Beta Team as they walked through the dark cave system. They found a way into the UPP base but it was only accessible to a handful of troops at a time. They couldn’t do any large scale attack but they could infiltrate much easier by travelling through the caves.

“I want two men to go in there as UPP soldiers and gather information on their command center,” CGB ordered standing up from the table. “We also need to figure out what the fuck is going on with our communication system, we can’t get in contact with teams out in the field.”

It was late in the afternoon and he was anxious to get back upstairs and start with Morgan. She was currently helping her little slave friend get settled into her own room in the residence. Unaware that CGB and Murph sent in men to set up the bedroom for her slave training/ interrogation.

Jack watched as men entered the bedroom and began taking away furniture. He had to have been sitting in the chair for at least 16 hours straight. He had fallen asleep after watching Morgan and her friend make love, which seemed like a vivid and beautiful dream.

Now he was back in his own twisted reality, watching men move out everything from the bedroom but the large canopy bed. They attached thin long silver chains to the top railings, running them down to the mattress with straps on all sides.

They also brought in a new piece of furniture that he had never seen before. It looked like a large lazy Susan with bindings attached to it. Jack still couldn’t turn away, he was forced to watch as they put out all the items they were going to use on Morgan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.