Lounging for Fun - Cover

Lounging for Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 11: New Recruit Town

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: New Recruit Town - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

The next morning was much like the one before. Once we finished breakfast, Andy gave the other women sun dresses and shoes to wear if we needed them. I liked the sundress he gave to me. It was short and barely covered my crotch when standing. I knew I would be sitting on a padded cover for the seat that would absorb leakage but trap moisture in the pad. All of us chose moccasins for footwear. Everyone but myself had been filled in all three orifices at breakfast.

The farm was only about 2 hours up the road while towing the trailer with 2 stallions in it. We arrived at noon. The family was waiting for us. They had clothing on because we were strangers. The younger girls asked if they could take the horses into the stable and groom them for us and we assured them the horses were used to company and would behave themselves. We did suggest that the boys should do the grooming as both of the stallions were used to male grooms and also used to having women riding them in the slings that were in the trailer.

The boys agreed to the chore and the girls were happy to hear that they might be able to see at least 2 women coupled to mounts like Betty had when she was with us had been mounted when she came and went 4 days ago. They were used to horses and had eight mares with no stud.

Andy told them that if they wished to breed the mares, if one or more were in heat, the studs were good stock and there would be no charge. One of the boys said that 2 were beginning this morning. They had not planned on a breeding but since they did not need to pay the fee, they would both get bred.

The father shook on the deal with Andy as the boys led the studs off to the barn.

Our girl went with the boys to balance the crew and maybe take care of the boys if they guys were ready to go. They were walking around moving their crotches to make their enlarging bulges a little less conspicuous. We saw Betty hang her dress on the door as she went into the barn. She was wanting a fresh load of cum before lunch.

Andy had a portfolio of the financial statement for the farm as well as the other farms and ranches in the area that had been researched by the association. The girls paired up with us as we went into the house.

The younger girl was 14 and the older girl was about 17 by the looks of her. The 2 boys appeared to be about 12 and 16, the same age as Betty. The girls asked their dad if they could get rid of their dresses inside because it was a bit warm. He looked at us and we told him that it was fine with us and we would join them.

I merely pushed the neck off my shoulders and let the dress drop to the floor, Mini removed hers by pulling it off over her head.

Andy said. “Nobody is going to tell anything but the truth when everyone is naked.”

The farmer grinned and removed his coveralls and shirt.

Andy began. “Martin you expressed a desire to Betty to be part of one of the Coops you had heard a little of and withdraw from the local township and school because you would prefer a more liberal and sexual lifestyle, did you not?”

Martin agreed.

“You seemed quite friendly with Betty but did not propose any sexual favors with her when she was here, Correct?”

Again Martin agreed.

“Have you established an incestuous relationship with your daughters?”

Martin looking a little irritated but embarrasses as well said he had not, but had thought about it since his wife had died. He said he thought the kids may have done some things but was not sure.

The older girl said that she had messed around with both of the boys and had actually coupled with her older brother but she was thinking of using one of the dogs on a regular basis if it became practical.

I asked what that meant.

“Sometimes I get just so horny that I start thinking of all sorts of things and when laying in bed at night trying to go to sleep with those thoughts. I masturbate a lot and I have been using all kinds of things to stimulate my insides and have either a little climax or an orgasm. I had one with Michael. I had already taken my hymen and had been masturbating for quite a while when we coupled that once. I just did not want to get pregnant. I have heard of girls coupling with dogs in both a good way and a somewhat naughty way. I just have not worked up the nerve to try it yet.”

The smaller girl related much the same story but had not coupled with anyone yet.

Andy said that both the boys should be well worn out by the time Betty was finished with them. Martin agreed.

Andy continued. “We are here to help begin a new COOP in the area. You are one that qualifies to help start it. We have the necessary papers with us but it will require at least 5 other equal or larger farms or ranches on your adjoining borders to do this.

Mini here is a capable business administrator and has worked for the last few years in a sheltered sex trade as she went to school. She has wanted to buy into one of the COOP’s but I think she would be happier helping to develop one.”

Mini continued. “The association of COOP’s usually are centered around a small town with basic businesses, a church, and a school. As of yet the local town is nearly 30 miles away and it is still of a closed mind regarding blue laws and open sexuality. From our research and by the age of the town folk it is likely that the town will quietly die as people keep moving out and the population gets much older. 75% of the school children are centered in an area of less than 5 miles of your farm. Half of the land in your area is owned only by the bank as foreclosed properties and are currently in danger of being taken by the state for unpaid taxes. One of the things we are proposing is to take at least an equal plus one of these properties and in partnership with your neighbors buy these properties and establish a new town with a school, bank, a church, a staffed medical and dental clinic, several stores for supplies, a truck stop. And most critical, a town infrastructure based on a very sexually permissive lifestyle.”

Martin looked like he had just heard the answer to his dreams.

“I do know that you have housing facilities for at least 30 migrant families on your property. I do not know much of the details on their suitability for family housing of visitors but I will let you and Mini work that out. After incorporation in the Coop we will pay your property taxes and you will be paid a percentage of the revenues you produce from running the facility which for the purposes of the incorporation is what your farm and buildings consist of. Those that have already joined one of the associations or COOP’s have tripled and more the highest net income they have ever had before their joining. We have the papers here but you do not need to sign until you have talked it over with your children or anyone else you trust to discuss it with.”

Mini took Martin’s hand and asked for him to take a little walk while he was thinking about it. He arose and Mini motioned to the girls to join them. They left by the front door and were walking toward the barn.

Andy turned to me and said that the whole family would be talking about it for a bit with Mini and Betty.

I asked if this is the way that some of the COOP’s were started?

Andy said that there were 3 that started this way by basically starting new towns. One of the Coop’s opted to buy the town because it was already to the point of being a town with no business but the bank and a small school. 6 farms banded together and converted the town charter and developed the sex business with a new banker, judge and school staff. Built the clinic, and had Sunday services in the school. They now have a town population of over 2,000 and a new school that is growing. There are over 75 farms in that Coop now. You can go anywhere or do anything at anytime in that town completely nude and or coupled to a person, horse or dog in public. Weather permitting of course. They do have a business that caters to those passing through that is a money maker for the Coop. Like Cayuse it is well screened. A lot of the single girls go there for a while as they get settled in after they are 18. Some of the women either married or single go there just for something different to do. Some of the local guys go there for the same reason. The majority of the female population, in town, go to select farms for belly riding and the majority of the town folk keep dogs for coupling purposes. The farms that provide belly riding also cater to the outside visitors that come from out of state or from cities out of the area. They usually book the accommodations well in advance and keep a regular schedule.

The girls will be put on birth control for a while because this farm does not have a boar and they have not been exposed to using a boar for birth control because the mother was killed before the girls were old enough to learn of that method of birth control. Mini and Betty will be here for at least a week to teach the family of many of the ins and outs of the COOP and the association. Once they get back from the barn we can unload the supplies from the trailer that I brought and we can leave in the morning to continue our tour, unless it is decided to immediately sign up the neighbors or have a meeting with them where we might be needed. I have the satellite phone in the truck so we can call in any more help or supplies for a meeting if the neighbors are ready and waiting for a visit.

We made our way to the barn and went in.

As expected the whole family was getting down to business. Both of the girls were coupling with their brothers and Mini was coupling with Martin. Betty was being given oral stimulation by Martin sucking on her clit as he was being mounted by Mini. Betty had all ready begun with the 2 boys while the rest of us were in the house.

I asked Andy to take me in the ass while they were doing their thing. I was more than ready. I knew that both Betty and Mini would be taking the horses when the guys were drained. They had already been groomed and the slings mounted. It felt wonderful to be watching what I was seeing and feeling what I was feeling. I knew the others in this family would be here doing the same and having the same feelings as I am far into their future.

I awoke early in the morning and was a little disoriented until I remembered that we were still at the farmhouse we had driven too yesterday. The sky outside was just starting to get it’s predawn glow when Andy and I stirred. We had made our way into the house last night and had settled into one of the girl’s beds since the kids were doubling up and Mini and Betty were sharing a larger bed with Martin. We heard a couple of auto or truck engines approaching the house.

Martin was all ready up and shouted that the neighbors were arriving for the meeting. He said that he had called them the night before and they were ready to look at the papers of incorporation.

Betty and Mini had all ready prepared a breakfast and were ready for them. Andy and I hurried to get ready in the half minute that we had for warning. About all we had time for was a quick brushing of the hair.

Martin, Mini, and the kids were first out the front door. They surprised me when I noticed that they were all nude. Betty, Andy, and I joined them on the front porch. One by one the vans and the Suburban trucks approached at about 7 miles an hour on the dusty road. They did not stir up too much dust. I did notice activity in the vans as the occupants began peeling off their clothing. Invariably the driver was still wearing a shirt and pants when he got out but shed them immediately after stopping and climbing out. There were 15 vehicles. There were 12 families ready to sign into the COOP. We had been hoping for 5 more than the farm that we were on.

Ages of the kids ranged from babies to at least 18 and parents ranged from 17 to the 70’s. The total number of adults was over 50.

Andy and Mini began their presentation after Martin introduced us. He told me and Betty to open the front of the trailer and connect the computerized analyzer to some power. We enlisted the oldest boy’s help. We were ready in about 5 minutes.

Andy explained that all the parties to the agreement and all the participants needed to pass a basic blood screen at this time. The results would be ready in about a half hour from the time the blood samples were taken. This was understood by the families. They were just glad they did not have to drive somewhere else to take them.

While Mini, Betty and I were taking the samples and labeling them Andy was going over the precepts to the COOP and the association they were founding and joining. One of the ladies had brought her laptop and was taking notes. Several of the younger children worked with their older brothers and sisters and served the breakfast to the adults while the discussion was being carried out. Many of the families had brought along a kind of potluck style breakfast.

One by one the families huddled and asked to sign into the incorporation of the area for the Coop and association. Several of them said they were pretty much self sufficient but they definitely wished to have an open community and would contribute as they could to the construction of the small village that was presented. A local bank would be greatly appreciated as well as the community center and the school. The addition of the community center for a multipurpose facility with the clinic, bordello, and supply/hardware store was formed by consensus by the ladies of the families. It would be located next to the truck stop and would be the largest facility beside the school in the village.

Once the idea of the bordello was brought up many of the families said that they would support it as they could if it had the strict screening policy. We made sure that all the families would not allow anyone under 18 into the facility that dealt with the sex trade. The medical clinic was a shared section with open admittance to all. The grade school and the high school would be a single shared facility at this time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.