Lounging for Fun - Cover

Lounging for Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

Hood ornaments

Before we knew it we were at the entrance to the BDSM chamber. There were about 12 people there and it was about half and half men and women being abused.

Andy asked what I had been thinking of.

“I was thinking about maybe a full breast suspension and some more needles.”

“I will have to bind you because it will hurt more than anything you might have imagined. The needles wont necessarily, but the binding on your breasts will make them somewhat bruised.”

“That will be OK and no problem. I just want to try it without reservation.”

He began to bind my wrists behind me. Once they were tight and could not move them he moved me under an electric hoist with a hook. This he lowered to just above my head. He took another binding cord and tied it much like he tied the cord for his cock and balls and slipped it around my left breast as far in as he could before he began pulling it tight. There was a lot of tightening and the breast was a large ball like a cantaloupe, with a neck about the size of an orange where he had about 14 loops around it. He tied the end and hooked it through the hook. He took another cord and did the same to my right breast.

We were gathering an audience.

My nipples were huge and the areola was purple and the nipples were like olives.

Andy pushed the button on the pendent and the hook started rising. The tension built and I felt my breasts feeling like they were going to be pulled off. My feet left the ground. I wanted something in me,

My legs tried to grab him but he was just out of my reach. 2 hands grabbed my feet and began tying them to a sawhorse, legs apart. I settled down. Someone put a ball gag in my mouth. I could breathe but not scream.

Andy slipped in a plug in my vagina and in my anus. He then held up a dozen spikes. These looked like 10 penny nails but sharper. These really scared me.

He also held up a dozen long needles. I softened.

He held one of the needles directly over my left nipple and it went in straight. I hardly felt it. The rest of them went in the same way. Then he took out a pair of the nails and started them into my nipples. I felt these and knew they would hurt. I was ready when he literally pounded them in with a mallet. They were felt but did not hurt nearly as much as I would have thought. I felt him doing something to my vagina then my Clit. I felt something pinch then I felt something explode in pain. I almost had an orgasm. I know I squirted a lot of fluid.

He produced a mirror and he had put a diamond stud in top of my clit hood and it had another diamond stud on the bottom of it. He moved it and it was one piece. I had another orgasm from the erotic feelings it was giving me. He motioned to an attendant and she took several pictures of me and then a couple of close-ups of my new ornaments.

Someone took out the ball gag and then the anal plug. Last was the vaginal plug.

My legs were untied. Andy lowered me to the ground. I hugged him. We removed the pins and nails from my breasts and then the bindings. I was bruised a bit. The rope burns would last I thought.

Andy said “One more thing. We need to put some rein loops in your nipples.

I looked at them and they were a bit bruised but surprisingly they did not look like they had been abused too bad.

I pulled on them and told him. “They are yours to do as you wish Hon.”

He led me to a reclining bench and I lay down. One of the attendants came over and swabbed both of my areola. He told me to pull on the ends as far as I could. I pulled on them and he slipped the needle through at the base of the nipple and pulled the post back through the opening. He finished it off with a couple of drops of an ointment that soothed and sealed the opening around the posts. He then fastened the rings to the posts and told us that they would be sealed against contamination and usable within an hour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.