Lounging for Fun - Cover

Lounging for Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

Invitations sent

I took each of the boy’s hands and placed them each on one of my breasts. Damn this was hot! I grasp each one by the cock preparing to take them both.

Andy’s mom mounted her stallion and his sister in law as well.

It was Mom’s turn. She lay down and readied herself a moment and did the curl with the tender guiding the horse’s cock into her. She needed a little help pushing to slide onto her mount. She had an orgasm as she was at full penetration and was almost unable to slip into the sling. Finally she was in place but the tender gave the reins to Andy’s mother to lead. Mom’s breasts were huge hanging down, like udders, from the sling where she was mounted.

“Let’s do our thing guys! There was no dickering. The oldest and biggest boy laid on the ground in front of me and I sat on him taking him fully. The other slid into my very willing anus and we started a rocking motion. The boy on the bottom was cupping both breasts and the boy in the back was grasping the needle with both hands, holding it firmly to keep them from swaying too badly.

I watched as each horse was treated with an ointment or an injection. The boys’ said that was to enhance their sperm production and so they would stay enlarged for a predetermined time.

“Too bad guys didn’t get the same treatment.” I said.

“Sometimes we do! When Cynthia wants to do a marathon both of us and a couple of the 14 year old boys get them and we go non stop for about 4 hours in her, taking turns at triples.”

The other boy said that, “One time they and one of her classmates triple teaming her. We had her for 6 hours straight. None of us could get it up for a week, after that.”

That made me laugh.

“That week she was taking the boxer and 2 German shepherds. One at a time of course! That was when she started continuously doing the dogs.”

The other boy said. “They were doing her one right after another. Dogs last about a half hour at a time but they are ready to go again after about an hour break. She was so loose afterwards that none of us could keep from falling out unless she took us in the anus for 5 days afterwards. Her breasts really started to grow that week.”

I was having almost a continuous orgasm as they were painting pictures in my mind with their words and giving me a very good human stretching. I did not think I wanted a stud tonight or a dog for that manner, but I don’t think it will be long before I do.

The boys were just finished filling me when the women got back. They were all leaking large amounts of horse cum.

Momma told me to have a handful, “It’s tasty!”

I did and it was very good!

Momma said that from the first the stud was all the way inside her womb through her cervix. It was extremely erotic and very fulfilling especially the first time he came in her. “I thought I would burst, but the pressure dropped as she had another orgasm (5 for the ride).”

Momma dismounted after Andy’s mother. All the women had cum running down their legs but paid very little attention to it. She said that they would all hop into the spa and rinse out.

The temperature of the water was just right for what we needed to do. The jets were perfect for rinsing out opened orifices.

We were helped out of the large spa pool by each woman’s partner. The boys had rinsed off as well.

Andy made the announcement of the finalization of our engagement after I confirmed it. His mother came and stood in front of me and unlocked the retaining clamp on the needle. His father gave me a kiss on the lips, and grasp the ball end of the needle. His brother held a swab on the spot of the needle that was at the pointed end. Andy held his hand to catch the ring as the needle was slowly pulled out. Andy’s brother in law held a swab around the needle as it retreated into my left breast. His brother was waiting to seal the exit hole with his swab.

It stung slightly as it was retracted but the tiny holes closed with only a slight bruising. Andy put the ring on my left hand and gave me a lingering hug and kiss.

“Now Amber, when do you wish to be married?”

I told him that I really had not thought about it.

He suggested that I make a list of suitable guests that might like the setting here and he would sent a private jet to pick them up. “How about 2 or three weeks? That will be fairly soon but any of your school friends would not miss school by then. Have a sprinkling of boys also. The girls might like some extra known male hormone availability. The girls that like the animals are welcome as well and will be comfortable. If they cannot leave their animals they will be accommodated.”

“How did you know that I knew some girls that did dogs?”

“I think it is more common that even you might believe.”

After all that had been happening to me here, I think he is right.

“I think that a couple might leave their dogs at home with family and come here and take on the horses.” I told him. “Why don’t you take me right here and now and we will talk about it.”

“My brother wants in your anus while I am, will that be ok?”

“Let him do his job followed by your brother in law then your dad. Think you can hold it up?”

“I will do an enhancement and keep filling you like the horse filled your mom.”

“Good enough!”

He took some of the salve and smeared it on his manhood and lay down on the lawn. I mounted him. One of the girls gave me a cowboy hat that I put on and I began riding him. His brother got behind me and slipped in. He was definitely larger than the boys. In fact they both were. I was getting a very good stretching exercise. In about 15 minutes Andy’s brother came in me and pulled out. Andy came and stayed hard. His brother in law took his place in my anus. I was feeling great!

We talked about the guest list and one of the younger girls, about 14, was taking notes of names. She was on her knees and one of the younger boys came up behind her and slipped into her doggy style. She hardly batted and eye but she had a big smile as she was taking notes. She compiled a list of names of 12 girls and 6 boys. Six of the girls were not into animals, that I know of, and six were possibly.

Andy’s niece said that she knew at least a dozen guys that were capable of coming and had the necessary fortitude to control themselves in the setting where rules were permissive and promiscuous, without causing trouble.

Andy agreed that she should invite at least 6 boys picked for their size and attitude. “They may get some and they might not.”

Andy’s niece said she would take care of them if they did not get any of the other girls, twelve were invited.

Andy’s brother in law finished and his dad took his place. He felt very good. He was large and at least 12 inches.

“I think you made a very good pick Andy. Amber, you are almost perfect and I can find nothing that ever might be held against you for anything. A perfect match for my youngest son.”

“You said almost perfect!”

“If you were older you might have been my wife instead of Mable and she is also perfect.”

We laughed about that; myself because Mable heard the complement and squinted at him, like she was staring daggers with a grimace.

Andy’s dad finished and we continued for a couple of minutes until Andy filled me again. I told him that I was getting pretty tired because I had been going full bore for the last 14 hours. “Even if it is super fun I am a human woman and I do get tired enough to need some beauty sleep.”

“Do you want to sleep with me here or in your room at the complex?”

“Here would be fine because the sun set a while ago and it would be pretty dark walking back through the woods.”

“Afraid someone would accost you?”

“No! But I would probably fall asleep while they were trying to rape me.”

Andy chuckled about that.

Two of the younger teen girls led us upstairs to a very well appointed bedroom. I laved while they assisted me and Andy took a short shower. We climbed into the large bed and I do not know who fell asleep first. The 2 girls were in bed with us when I woke up.

I asked them what they were there for and they quietly told me that they were there in case either of us needed or wanted anything at all. They said they were even prepared for perversion if need be. I asked them what they meant by that?

“Sometimes ladies want to suck on a young girl’s cunt, or watch her take a man or give her man a blow job. Either of us is old enough to know what it is and are willing to do anything.” The other girl continued. “We also can explore your vaginal areas and know if anything is over worked in a woman. Our hands are small enough and sensitive enough that nothing would be stretched.” Again, the other girl. “Both of us do that. We are also good at snaking around in your bowels, again checking for anything that might be out of place or maybe injured.”

“They would be OK Amber.” I did not know if Andy was awake yet.

“Yesterday morning I was being Fisted and the client was a long way up my anus in my rectum and maybe my large intestine. Something did not feel right and I asked him to back off a bit. He did and the weird feeling went away.”

Andy said that that is one thing the girls were good at. I should give them access.

“Just get into the position you were in when he did it.”

I got on the edge of the bed with my legs as far apart as I could get them with my head on a pillow.

“There!” I said.

One of the girls lubricated her arm and slipped into me. It felt quite comfortable. She was not stretching anything. Just like a very long and modest cock.

“You smell so good Amber. You clean yourself out so well.”

“I hope so because, if I smell good I will be most comfortable doing anything I could imagine.”

“I will remember that Amber.” Replied both girls as one.”

I felt the tingle. “There what is that?”

“The bowel is OK although there might be a slight bruising in the vicinity of the spleen.”

“Bed rest for you for at least a day or two Amber.” Said Andy. “OK girls clean up and get us all some breakfast.”

The girl in my anus slipped out. They both cleaned up in the lavatory and headed downstairs.

“The bruising is fairly common but it is sometimes undiagnosed until it is too late. I will give you some med for it and any swelling will be kept down. That is what causes the damage. We will do a CAT scan in a couple of days and everything should be good in a week. Meanwhile we can work on getting the invitations out and delivered.”

“The mail is almost too slow for 2 weeks even if we got out all the invitations today.”

“Not to worry.” Said Andy. “The invitations will be hand delivered by messenger who will wait for the RSVP. The RSVP will reply with the travel arrangements. Those that can get away earlier will be flown here as soon as they can leave. If any of the ladies need their animals with them, they will ride with them in the private jet.”

The girls arrived with our breakfasts and a laptop computer. While we were eating they checked with me on the invitations. They looked up each of the names and isolated their addresses and I confirmed they were the ones when they pulled up their pictures. It was less than a half hour until the invitations were sent to the messenger service with instructions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.