Heaven Sent - Cover

Heaven Sent

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Angel had just gotten herself together when they pulled up to the restaurant and as he parked the car she straightened up her dress as best she could. She checked her looks in the visor mirror – she was a bit worn around the edges, but still presentable! He came around and opened her door offering his hand to help her stand. She got out and smoothed her dress again and they went inside.

Etan had been to this restaurant a few times before and knew where he wanted to sit. The tables here had long tablecloths which would be perfect for his next game. He seated her at the table next to a man sitting alone, and on the other side was a mature couple in their late 60’s or so.

Dinner started out normally – the waiter came over to ask if they wanted something to drink or some appetizers. They placed their drink order, appetizers and meal preferences all at the same time to save him some walking back and forth.

After the waiter left, though, the fun began. “Oops, I dropped my fork!” Etan said, “accidentally” pushing his fork onto the floor. When he bent down to pick it up, he slid out of his seat and ducked quickly under the table. Hidden from view by the tablecloth, he pushed Angel’s thighs apart and moved between them.

Angel was shocked by his actions, but being in public, she tried to cover her surprise. They were too close to the other tables for her to say anything so she had to sit there and act nonchalant. Which would become harder than she could ever imagine!

Etan knelt under the table and began by slowly running his hands up and down her thighs. She tried to brush his hands away a couple times, but he wouldn’t have it. She remembered her panties still hanging on the rearview mirror of the car and she knew exactly what he was intended to do.

Her suspicions were confirmed a moment later when she felt his fingers toying with her bare pussy under the table. He was playing with her right there in a public restaurant!

Angel could feel her cheeks turn red with embarrassment but she couldn’t deny the sexiness of the situation. While she had cooled down enough from Etan’s teasing to maintain her dignity, her arousal hadn’t diminished entirely and now with this new attack, her passion flared once again.

Angel began squirming in her seat as soon as he pushed his fingers into her and she slumped down in her chair subconsciously, spreading her legs wider for him and granting him better access to her drooling pussy.

Knowing that he had precious little time to accomplish what he wanted to do to her, he accepted her invitation eagerly and he exchanged his fingers with his mouth. When he pulled his fingers from her wet hole, she breathed a sigh of relief, figuring he was through playing with her. But she was very wrong. Angel gasped audibly when his mouth clamped over her peach and his tongue took over for his fingers.

Angel gripped the table edges as he went to work. She had never experienced anyone going down on her and didn’t know what to expect or how it would feel.

Angel bit her lip as he devoured her pussy under the table. Little beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as she fought desperately to keep control. She wanted to scream out her pleasure – to let everyone in the restaurant the wonderful feelings he was giving her.

She wanted to cry out, to scream and to let herself completely go. But she had to fight these urges as hard as she could. She couldn’t allow her joy and her lust show to these other people. It was her own inner bondage – her self-control that was being tested.

Still, it was so hard, she so wanted release – she needed a release. Just when she reached the point where it was going to happen no matter what she did to try to stop it, he relented. She sat there half slumped in her chair, panting heavily, the beads of sweat rolling down her face like she had just come out of a sauna.

Etan popped out a moment later grinning “I found my fork!” he said. He then took his seat and looked at his frazzled girl.

Angel gave him a weak exhausted smile “T-Thank you, Sir ... I don’t think I could have lasted much longer!” she whispered quietly to him. “Sir, may I be excused to go freshen up a bit. I won’t be but a minute.”

“Yes, you may. And thank you for asking.”

She went off a little wobbly to the ladies room. She had to steady herself on a chair and then on the doorframe of the ladies room before she disappeared around the corner.

Angel returned a couple minutes later looking much more refreshed and together. He stood as she got to the table as he did whenever she left or came back. She had just gotten seated when the mature couple finished their dinner.

The man went up to pay for their meal and as she walked by, the woman stopped at their table and took Angel’s hand. “Hang on to this one dear – any man that can make you as wobbly on your feet as he did just now is a keeper!” she smiled and winked at Etan then went up to join her husband.

The waiter brought their food and they had a wonderful meal. The food was delicious and Angel was so proud to be his girl – even if that came with some very interesting conditions and side effects!

Once dinner was over, Etan went up to pay for the meal while Angel went into the ladies room once more. He waited for her to come out and they went out to the car.

As they started driving Etan turned the car in a different direction than the one they came from.

“Where are we going now, Sir?”

“You’ll see. Just sit back and we’ll be there in a few minutes.”

She settled back and watched out the window as the scenery passed by. She didn’t know what he had planned, but judging by what had occurred on the way to and at the restaurant, he hadn’t finished his teasing her. She prepared herself to be teased more once they got wherever he was taking them.

Just as he had said a few minutes he pulled into a very nice little park. There were no other cars in the parking lot at that time which seemed to please him. “Okay, we’re here.”

Angel looked around as Etan came around to let her out of the car. He grabbed a blanket from the trunk and they walked a short distance where there were some small rowboats docked on the edge of the small lake. He helped her into one and then got in himself. He rowed out to a small island in the middle of the lake.

“This should give us some privacy,” he said as he ran the boat up on the sandy shore of the island.

He got out and pulled the boat further up on shore so it wouldn’t float away and then helped Angel out of the boat. He tied off the rope to a large tree trunk and then took her hand walking a few feet up to a grassy spot on the island.

“This is one of my favorite spots ... I come here whenever I need to get away and spend some quiet time alone.”

“I know. But you weren’t as alone as you thought you were Sir,” Angel said, smiling at him.

“I wanted to bring you here because it’s a nice place and because it’s quiet and peaceful.”

“That’s it, Sir? Just because it’s quiet and peaceful?”

“Well now that you mention it there was one other thing ... you tasted so good at the restaurant, that you put dinner to shame. And I want more of that. Let’s just call you my dessert!”

Etan pushed her gently onto her back on the blanket as she giggled at his words. He pushed up her tight dress as she raised her hips up a bit. He moved between her spread thighs and laid down preparing for the feast. Using his thumbs, he pulled apart the lips of her tight pink pussy and peered into the dripping sweet hole.

“Please, Sir...”

“Now this time, Angel, you can feel free to make noise – there’s no one around that can hear you.” And with that, he lowered his face to her sweet honey hole and gave her a reason to make noise!

“YES! Oh, Sir! Oh! Ohhh that ... yess right there, baby! Ohh, Sir, that feels soo wonderful! Ooh, oh, that’s it – lick me right there, just like that! Ohhhh!”

She began to writhe and squirm on the blanket and he had to wrap his arms around her legs to keep her from wriggling away from him. She clawed at the blanket then grabbed the sides of his head and guided him where she needed his tongue to go. He licked and lapped up her sweet juices wherever he found them, searching every wrinkle and fold in her love hole to reveal the pearly prize.

Angel was in complete ecstasy as he feasted on her. She moaned and cried and whimpered her delight with every lick and lap of his tormenting tongue. Lost in her own lust fogged rapture, she reached into the deep V front of her dress. She began playing with her own tits, clawing at the meaty globes and pinching and tugging on her hard aching nipples.

Somehow she thought that distracting herself from the flood of sensations coming from her afflicted pussy could somehow make it easier to endure. However, the exact opposite was true – the added sensations her nipples were sending to her overtaxed brain only drove her further into her depravity.

Angel had never felt anything as exquisite as what he was doing to her. She was quickly losing her mind as her passions grew and started to overcome her completely. However, she retained just enough of her mind to be able to moan out her need.

“Please, Sir! Please, I need ... I need to cum! Please! Please make me cum! Oh please, Sir!”

This is what Etan had been waiting for. He had been waiting to see the woman this former angel had become. The human woman – the sensual, lustful, and even wanton side of this beautiful woman.

“You want me to make you cum do you, Angel?”

“Yes, Sir, please! Please, I need to cum so bad!”

“And what will you do for me if I do? What will you give me in return for your orgasm?”

“Anything Sir! I’ll do anything you ask – be anything you ask! Please! Please, Sir, I can’t stand this!” Puulleeeease!”

“Very well – I’m going to hold you to that promise!”

Ethan went back down on her and resumed where he had left off driving her right to the edge again. Just when he could sense she had reached the very pinnacle of her passion, he thrust two fingers into her under his tongue and rapidly fingerfucked her as his tongue flicked over her hard erect clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.