The Body Guard Book 2 - Cover

The Body Guard Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by Red Tempest

Chapter 9

Later the next evening Luca and Kay where alone. Connie went out as she needed a few things and Moe went with her. Tom, Sal and Peter were at his office putting the pieces together. Paulie was watching Virgil. Kay was sitting out back on the porch swing gazing out over the backyard. The moon was just starting to show its face. The night looked beautiful in its silver glow. Luca came out and took a chair beside her.

“Nice night.” she said.

“Yes, it is.” he replied.

Kay drew in a deep breath. “Well I guess I should get inside. It’s getting dark now.” She went to stand.

Luca grabbed her hand. “Don’t leave on my account.”

Kay looked over at him. She put on a false smile. She needs to keep herself together.

“I think it’s best we keep our distance.”

Luca let her hand go. He could hear the pain and sorrow in her voice. He cleared his throat.

“How much do you remember now?”

She glanced at her feet for a moment and then looked back at him.

“I remember everything Luca.”

“Is that why you are so distant now?”

“No.”

“Then why?”

“I thought, at first, the reason you were avoiding me was because I couldn’t remember. Even though I could feel we had something. You denied it.”

Luca gazed at the moon. “I didn’t want you to think I was taking advantage of you. I knew what you told me in the hospital.”

“But that night when the ambush happened, I was so scared! You burst into the farmhouse.” Her eyes filled with tears. “You held me and told me you would never leave me!” she wiped her tears. “I was ready to accept you for who you are. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Luca had a hard time swallowing. “Kay...”

She put up her hand to stop him. “I didn’t care what secrets you had. I was so very much in love with you. I was going to tell you that night. Then I heard a shot.” She swallowed. “I looked in the direction it came. I thought I saw someone standing on the hill. I was looking into the sun, it was hard to tell.” She pointed. “I thought they were aiming for you. I was panicked. I heard you yell. Then a second gunshot and everything went dark.”

Luca was speechless. He couldn’t image what her last seconds were like. “Why are you just telling me this now?”

“Because I wanted you to know that I did love you Luca.”

“What about now?”

“I love you more than anything Luca.” she said reached for his hand.

“But?”

“But I know you will always be questioning my love and trust for you. You will always worry about me and my happiness. Things you should tell me. Can I handle the truth about you? Will I accept the things you have done? I am not as naive as everyone thinks.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I know Connie and Virgil are in this together.”

Luca almost fell over. “How?”

Kay let out a small laugh. “I am not blind. I also know when this is over, we will be going our separate ways. And that breaks my heart.” she took in a deep breath. She wiped the tears from rolling down her cheeks.

“Kay, I am not the man you think I am.”

“Answer me this Luca.” she turned to face him.

“What is that?”

“Do you love me?” Kay waited for his answer. It seemed like forever, but it was only a second.

“Yes, yes I love you.”

“That’s all I needed to know.” she turned and went inside the house.

Luca listened as she walked away. He heard her close her bedroom door. He stood up and went inside. He walked to her bedroom door. He could hear her crying on the other side. He wanted to go in and hold her. Console her. He tapped on the door softly and in a few seconds, she opened the door.

She was standing there as the moonlight started to filter into her bedroom. When he looked at her face, their eyes locked on to each other. Luca came forward and Kay move to him wrapped her arms around his neck, her lips met his. Slowly they undressed each other in the glow of the shiny moonlight.

They kissed passionately as they moved to the bed. Lying next to each other, she pressed herself into him, rolling her breasts against his chest. Luca turned his head to kiss her mouth. Slowly he could feel her tongue work its way into his mouth. He let her have access and their tongues passionately begin to dance together.

His hands were busy roaming over her large soft breasts. She was softly moaning into his mouth, while her excitement started to heat up. He could feel her start to tighten up in pleasure when his hand started to rub her sex. He could feel some of her wetness starting to leak out of her. She gasped out loud as her enjoyment increased.

“I need you inside of me now!” she panted.

She met his every thrust with her own thrust. Luca could feel his cock start to tingle with the impending climax and then that fantastic feeling shot through him as he shot his seed deep inside of her. They both collapsed into a heap next to each other.

As Luca left her room, she softly whispered, “Good bye Luca.”

The next day Kay stayed mostly in her room. She didn’t even visit with Connie too much. The way Luca looked everyone knew something happened between them.

‘This must get over soon.’ They all thought

Connie was out in the backyard when Paulie called.

“There is going to be a big drop tonight.”

“Where?” Luca asked.

“The grocery warehouse where Virgil works.”

“Good let’s see if we can get this over with.”

“Roger that.”

Everyone was making plans when Kay entered the room. She looked tired and her eyes were bloodshot. Everyone looked at Luca, but he looked away. Connie came in and rushed over to Kay.

“Kay are you alright?” Connie asked.

“Yes, I am okay. Just had a bad night full of bad memories.” she said.

Everyone nodded. Luca was the only one that knew she remembered everything.

“Anything that could be helpful?” Tom asked.

“I am afraid not. Just a lot of things I went through with Sonny.” she shrugged.

‘Good cover.’ Luca thought, as he looked at her. But he knew the real reason and it was breaking his heart.

“Maybe you should go rest.” Connie walked up to her.

“No. I want to go visit what remains of the restaurant.”

“What?” That was resonated in unison.

“I just need to get away from here. I need to go see what’s left.”

“There isn’t much left Kay.” Tom said.

“I don’t care. I just need to go.”

“Alright Kay.”

“You’re going to let her go?” Connie quickly asked.

“Yes and of course with an escort.” Luca glared at Connie.

“I rather have either Peter or Sal.” Kay said.

Luca turned his head and looked at her. They stared at each other for a second. “Okay, Sal keep her safe and out of trouble.

“Not a problem.” he said.

“Thank you.” Kay said, and she turned to go get ready. Connie followed her.

“What the fuck Luca?” Peter said.

“Do we need another round table time at the apartment?” Moe asked.

“No, this ends tonight.” Luca said.

Luca knew he was going to be taking a risk. But he wanted this to end. He couldn’t continue being around Kay all the time and not loving her, touching her or holding her. It was driving him crazy! He couldn’t bear to see the sadness in her eyes any more. His heart was shattered. But they made the right decision. He had to keep telling himself that.

Kay was ready to go. She was excited yet scared. She has been secluded for such a long time. She wanted to get on with her life. She wanted Luca to be part of it, but she knew that wouldn’t be possible.

“I’m ready let’s go.” Kay said as she walked into the living room.

“Are you sure about this?” Sal asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay let’s go.”

Sal opened the door for the ladies followed them out. They got into Sal’s truck and left. Luca stood on the porch and watched them as they left.

“You look nervous.”

He turned to look at Tom. “I am. I want to follow them.”

“We have other things to take care of.”

“Paulie is waiting for us.”

“Okay let’s get this over with.”

Luca, Peter and Moe left to meet up with Paulie. Tom went to his office to get some documents.

Kay was getting more and more nervous the closer they got to the restaurant. Connie had to think of something to stop somewhere so she could contact Virgil. She had to let him know what was going on.

“I need to go to the bathroom. Is there somewhere we can stop?” Connie asked.

“I could use something to drink.” Kay said.

“Okay there is a store up ahead. We will stop.”

“Thanks.” Connie said.

Kay went to get something to drink. Connie quickly made it to the restroom. Just before the bathroom was a pay phone. She did a quick look around for Sal and then called Virgil.

“Hello.”

“Virgil listen carefully. The house is empty. Luca and a couple guys are going somewhere. Kay, I and Sal are going to see the remains of the restaurant. I don’t know what they are up to, but I figured I would let you know.”

Virgil was quiet for a second. “This might be a good thing.”

“What?”

“Try and keep in touch Connie. You are doing excellent.”

“I can’t wait to get away from here. Kay is driving me crazy with all her love-sick emotions. I can almost puke at her goody, goody attitude!”

“Hang in there. This will all be over soon.” Virgil said.

“I sure hope so.” She hung up and went into the restroom.

The met back at Sal’s truck.

“Thank you I feel better.” Connie said.

“Me to, I was so dry.” Kay held up her soda.

They got back into the car and continued their journey to the restaurant.

Sal knew Connie contacted Virgil. He needed to let Luca know that. As they got close to the restaurant

Sal says, “I need to call Luca and check in.”

“Why?” Kay said.

“We have a check in policy. So, he knows where we are at and doesn’t worry.”

“I am sure he will.” Kay said softly as she looked out the window.

“Kay, Luca has a lot to deal with. Don’t be too hard on him.”

“What about me?? Has anyone thought about that?”

“Kay things will be okay. I can feel it.” Connie patted her hand.

“Yeah, I am sure they will be.”

Sal pulled into a gas station and called Tom’s office. When Tom answered, Sal filled him in on what has happened so far. He said he would relay the information to Luca. Kay knew whatever was going to happen it would be tonight. She must be extra cautious. When they got to the restaurant Kay went to tears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.