The Body Guard Book 2 - Cover

The Body Guard Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by Red Tempest

Chapter 1

Virgil and Sonny were inside the terminal located at the Republic Airport. Sonny’s chartered plane was outside waiting for him to board.

“Well Sonny, you stuck to your end of the bargain. The phone call to Carlo was great!”

Sonny smirked, “A piece of cake.”

He grabbed the brief case full of hundred-dollar bills. He looked inside one more time and smiled. One hundred thousand would take him a long way.

“Nice doing business with you Virgil, or should I say Barzin now?” Sonny said as he turned to leave.

“You know Sonny, if Luca ever figures this out. You’re a walking dead man.”

Virgil’s plan was coming together. Barzin and his staff were dead and gone. Kay out of the way by Sonny’s bullet. Nobody knew who Barzin really was or what he looked like. He could assume Barzin’s Identity and keep his own. He could play both sides of the fence. He kept the money and drugs that Barzin had and stored them in a warehouse that he leased. Sonny wanted money, fun, and a way to get rid of Kay. In the end, Virgil paid Sonny off. The hundred thousand he paid Sonny was one/fifth of what he had. The small quantity of drugs found at Kay’s farm house was a drop in the bucket to what he had stashed. He knew Sonny would get himself killed and he was the last loose end. Virgil wanted the power and now he has it.

Sonny stopped and turned around. “Do I look worried?”

“I would if I were you.” Virgil stood shaking his head.

Sonny was careless. Virgil knew it wouldn’t be long before he was dead. And it would be Luca that would do Sonny in for good. Sonny lifted his hand and blew him off. He turned around and continued to walk he boarded the plane, destination the Bahamas’. The plane took off and when it got to cruising altitude, Sonny had a gut feeling they were going in the wrong direction.

“Is the plane heading south toward the Bahamas?” Sonny called out.

The cockpit door opened, a man stepped out. In a calm, toneless voice he said. “No.” Sonny looked up and chills ran through his body. All he saw was a giant of a man.

“This is for Kay.”

Virgil stood on the ground and watched the plane leave. ‘Too easy’ he thought to himself as he watched the plane take off. He heard a car door close and he turned around.

“Well it’s done.”

He turned back around and looked up at the disappearing plane.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Positive. The trail that I left was easy to follow. And by now Luca has to be in the plane taking care of Sonny as we speak.”

“I never thought you had this in you.”

“Never judge a book by its cover.”

He turned back around to face the person he was talking to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.