There's a Serpent in Every Garden - Cover

There's a Serpent in Every Garden

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He seems to choose women that draw snakes into his life. She loved him with all her heart but still allowed snakes into her life. They destroyed her marriage and his trust. What will it take to get him back.? This is a love story.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish  

It’s been a year since I imploded my marriage. I’ve made an effort to move on. I only see Monty when he picks up Jr. or brings him home. I still cry for the only man I will ever love. We rarely speak of anything important unless it involves Jr. Jr. wants to know if his Dad will ever come back to live with us. I don’t know how to answer that. Monty told me he had been transferred to the robbery/ homicide division and worked a lot. I was transferred to one of the district schools in a very affluent part of the city. To many of my student’s parents, money was just a plaything. It also came with a sizable raise for me as well. My duties required I attend many high class functions representing the school. I have purchased several evening gowns, shoes, and accessories. I was at an awards dinner, when I began noticing a man occasionally looking at me and smiling. I have to say, this is one evening when I had gone all out to look my best. After the speeches and awards, he found me and struck up a conversation. We chatted and introduced ourselves. He said his name was Dan Blackstone and he is the dad of one of the students who received an award. He is divorced and flys in from California where he lives to see his son monthly. His son lives with his mother in the city. He began complimenting me on my looks and dress, obviously trying to impress me. He asked if I had ever done any acting and I said only in high school and college. He said he is always looking for new talent and wanted to know if I would be interested in testing for a movie part. I was floored ... no, I was stunned. I said, really? I never thought of myself as an actress. He said, he would fly me out to the studios where he produces movies when I was available to do a script read for a project he is working on. I had done nothing but work since Monty left me. I decided, why not and took Dan up on his offer. I contacted the Superintendent and requested a couple of weeks off. I needed some time off. I made arrangements with Monty to keep Jr. for several days while I went to California. Apparently, Jr. has spilled the beans to his Dad that I was going to California to meet a man. Jr, didn’t know any details. I looked into his sad red eyes when I dropped Jr. off. Had Monty been crying? I was telling Monty this and that about Jr.s homework, etc ... for the week, but I knew he wasn’t listening. He just nodded and walked away.

I said, “Monty, are you ok?”

He said, “yeah, Jean, I’m fine. I guess you found a new man. I hope he’s everything you want this time.”

I started to say no, I haven’t found a new man but I didn’t have time to get into this with him right now. I told Jr. I would call him every night. I drove away to the airport with some tears myself. I had not been away from Jr. for any length of time since he was born.

I arrived at the terminal where Dan had a car and driver waiting for me. I was driven to the Hyatt Hotel where Dan met me. He said let’s get you settled and dinner is on me. He took me to a very nice restaurant and he talked about his plans for me in this project should my acting skills pass the test. I found out that if I was hired for this movie, I would be on location for several months. Dan said I would be the supporting actress to the star, Jennifer Garner. I almost fainted. No way this could be happening. I was already thinking I couldn’t leave Jr. that long. I would have to take a LOA from work.

He said, Jean, if everything goes as we think it will, you will need to relocate to California. Will that be a problem?

I said, “I don’t know, Dan. This is all very sudden and I need to think about my job, my son ... everything.”

Dan said, “yes, I won’t deny that it will take some sacrifice on your part but many actresses have dreamed about being in your shoes right now.”

Dan asked me if I would like to go get a drink. I begged off, saying I was tired and needed to call my son.

I settled into my room and called Monty before it got late. Monty answered and just said, Jr, it’s for you and didn’t say anything to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.