The Descent of Alex - Cover

The Descent of Alex

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Well, at least we get rid of all these boring work clothes you own “ Paul lamented as I sobbed in the front seat next to him. I sat there with my head in my hands – his hand rubbing my thigh. Even in my state of depression, my “vitamins” caused my little dick to rise into a raging hard-on and made me horny by the simple touch and when I looked up, Paul was pulling the jeep into one of his favorite sex shops in the nasty end of town. Paul climbed out of the jeep and came around to open my door – what a gentleman – and helped me from the cab. Paul took my hand and walked me through the haphazardly parked crowded parking lot and into the brightly lit retail area, leaving me standing in the display area filled with men between work and getting home as he walked to the service counter to talk to the man minding the store. We have been in this store many times and I know the crowd changes as the hours tick by. Dancers picking out costumes early in the afternoon when they wake up after working into the wee hours, businessmen in the late afternoon after their two martini lunches and these blue collar workers on their way home from their job. Later as the sun goes down, the crowd gets rougher.

“Give me your shirt and jeans, Alex” Paul said as he walked back to where I was standing. When I looked at all the men around and balked, he repeated the request, now in more of a tone of a demand and loud enough that many of the men milling nearby turned to look at me. As Paul had selected my sheer lace thong panties and matching bra this morning – he was keenly aware of what these men would be seeing. As I unbuttoned my leans and wiggled out, kicking my ankle boots off to get the skinny legs past my feet, Paul told me to leave those off too as I wouldn’t be needing them and then removed my top and handed that to Paul too. I stood in the brightly lit sex store with my new titties filling my sheer lace bra – the nipples hard as diamonds as I watched in horror as Paul took my clothes to the desk and the two men used a switchblade to shred my clothes.

I felt like a defenseless little fawn as the wolves circled me. It was clear by Paul’s actions that I was fair game and my tiny dick was straining inside my sheer panties, clearly evident – the precum making them appear transparent. Hands reached out grabbing at my naked skin and each time I turned, more groped me from another direction.

“I haven’t hosed out that back section booths like you said for about two weeks” I heard the owner tell Paul through the din of nasty comments as hands cupped my balls and penis and grabbed at my tits, releasing them from the lace cups of my bra.

“Good ... I will be back in the morning to pick up the little slut” Paul replied before I was led naked, back to the rear section of the store into the video booths area (a place Paul has taken me often) and as the mob (it sure seemed like one to me) meandered through the maze of dimly lit hallways guiding me farther inside, my bare feet made contact with the increasingly nasty floor as we moved deeper. Once deep in the darkness, I was pressed down to my knees and backed against a wall as a large cock pushed into my mouth and down my throat as I began sucking the men surrounding me. I could feel the slime ooze between my toes and cover my knees as I knelt, cock after cock dumped its load down my throat and on my face and chest.

“C’mon slut – crawl over here” some man said as he grabbed my hair and dragged me deeper down the dimly lit corridor. My arms were pulled roughly behind my back a zip tie was used to hold them in place before my upper body was pushed forward and my chest shoulders and face planted hard into the slimy floor. My hard nipples rubbed along the slimy threadbare carpet as a boot pressed against my neck holding my cheek in the ooze and my exposed ass stuck upwards invitingly. Two fingers ... than three pressed inside my tight boicunt and I squirmed pushing back against the fingers. With my hands bound, two strong hands grabbed my hips and pushed a thick cock deep inside making me squeal into the boot. I was roughly taken by man after man while each hard thrust slide my hard nipples, shoulders and face further into the goo until during a brief respite, a boot pressed against my upturned ass, sending me sprawling along the floor, my penis, tummy and thighs now added to the slippery mess I was laid in, as the boot returned to my neck grinding my face into the ooze.

I have no idea how many men took my little boicunt or how long I was back in the maze. At times, things slowed and I was able to force my tired used body up against the wall, my arms still secured behind my back and my gaping bottom was sitting submerged in a pool of cum and god only knows what else. Several times as I sat, men would come by and pee all over my naked body and I was too tired to object. When Paul finally returned to save me, he found me with my arms spread wide and each wrist zip tied to the pipes of flanking urinals. Paul took several pictures of different men pissing in my open mouth and across my naked body and was evident by the condition of the nasty restroom I had been the urinal of choice by quite a few men. Paul released my wrists from the urinal and dragged my exhausted body to a stall and ordered me to clean up using the toilet. At his point I didn’t really care and submerged my head in the water to try to get the cum from hair. I was able to get mostly clean and stepped from the stall shaking my head letting my wet hair fall in strings across my face and shoulders. Paul pushed me to my knees and I eagerly freed his cock from his shorts and sucked him to a quick climax.

“ahhhhh the little slut’s been practicing?” Paul laughed as I looked up weakly at him from the floor.

“Let’s go buy you some clothes” Paul said as he helped me from the floor, continuing “I took the doors off the jeep today so you will be totally exposed...”

Paul led me out to the main stores and as my eyes adjusted to the bright environment I realized it was the afternoon sun I was seeing out the large window and the store had several girls looking at dancing costumes and some school girls giggling at toys in the isles – but all the talk stopped as I was led out naked, still dripping and my boobies shaking slightly, my hips swaying and hard cock and hairless balls leading the way. We walked over to the shoe display and Paul picked out a pair of 5” white platform “fuck me” shoes and handed them to me put on. As I strapped the shoes on my ankles, he looked around the store, picked out a tall handsome black man and instructed me to go suck his cock.

I walked over to the man Paul hand pointed to and moved close, letting my fingers caress the bulge in his loose pants. He reached around and took my entire ass in one hand and pulled me to his muscular body. I looked up into his eyes, biting my lower lip and without saying a word dropped to my knees at his feet and reached up and unfastened his jeans and pulled out his massive black anaconda. I heard gasps from the school girls behind me and whoops of encouragement from the strippers as I sucked the huge cock down my throat. The man’s gigantic hands reached down and wrapped his fingers in my still damp hair, feeding his cock down my throat. I whimpered and moaned as he moved his hips and my head together in opposite directions, drool dripping down my chin onto my titties. Before I could get him to cum, he pulled out and stood me up with both handfuls of hair and led me to a display table where he placed my hands on the table and grabbed my hips and pushed his thick cock deep up my hungry hole. I could hear Paul behind me with the school girls telling them to move closer if they wanted to see better and heard the shoes on the tile floor. My little cockette stood straight up against my flat tummy as his movements increased before ramming the entire length deep inside and filling me with his cock custard. The girls stood transfixed as the snake slithered out of my gaping hole, followed by the rush of the load he had just deposited. I stood clutching the table trying to catch my breath before turning around and taking the slimy cock into my mouth and cleaning all the ass goo from its shaft. I helped the man by putting his beautiful bull cock and balls back in his baggy jeans as I turned to scurry on back to where Paul had herded the school girls to the rack of slut clothes to help pick out outfits for me, the man slapped my tight little ass and let out a roar of a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.