Transport - Cover

Transport

Copyright© 2019 by Emma

Chapter 9

Liz bent down and gently nibbled on Sarah’s ear. Sarah squirmed a little from the unexpected ticklish feeling. Liz moved slightly downward and gave a warm, wet kiss on Sarah’s neck. Sarah gave a soft sigh of pleasure and relaxed. Liz alternated between kisses and little licks as she moved from the side of Sarah’s neck to the bottom of her chin. She then went upwards and planted her lips right on top of Sarah’s. Sarah closed her eyes and enjoyed the softness of their lips and tongues touching.

After some moments of passionate kissing, Liz pulled back and Sarah opened her eyes. Liz stared intently at Sarah and a small smile grew on her face.

“What’s the matter?” Sarah asked.

“Your eyes are beautiful, sweetie,” Liz said. “I remember getting lost in them back in SF, and I feel myself getting lost in them again.”

Sarah blushed, and shyly turned her head towards one side. Liz placed both of her palms on Sarah’s cheeks and gently held Sarah in place. Liz then released her palms and without averting her gaze, Liz stroked the sides of Sarah’s body. Sarah gave a small moan in appreciation.

Liz slipped the straps of Sarah’s bra off her shoulders, and gently pulled Sarah’s bra upwards. Sarah angled her upper body upwards and Liz pulled her bra off, putting it off to one side of the bed. As Sarah leaned back down on the bed, Liz lightly touched Sarah’s upper arms, and held them so that Sarah’s arms were laying on the bed, but above Sarah’s head. Liz noticed that Sarah’s armpits were completely bare.

Still holding Sarah’s arms in place, Liz resumed kissing Sarah’s face, then her neck and shoulders, and then she gave a slight lick on Sarah’s upper arm. Sarah gave a small shudder. Liz planted small kisses further and further along Sarah’s left arm towards her wrist, and then suddenly switched to Sarah’s right nipple. Sarah whimpered at the sudden change of pace, and her body trembled in delight.

Liz kept her mouth covered over Sarah’s nipple, and gave a small suck, followed by a lick with her tongue. Liz then opened her mouth slightly wider, taking Sarah’s entire areola into her mouth. She then started a suckling motion, not unlike a baby drinking milk, but with a completely different purpose. Sarah unconsciously arched her back as she gave a loud moan, and her body shuddered some more. After a moment, Liz switched to the other nipple and wet it with her tongue, but instead of sucking on it, Liz gave a small playful bite. Sarah was startled by the sharp pain, but strangely, she felt pleasure strongly mixed with it. Sarah moaned again. Liz created a small vacuum with her mouth over the nipple and pulled gently upwards until the nipple stretched slightly. Then she unceremoniously slipped her mouth open and used both her hands to give Sarah’s nipples a quick squeeze. Sarah whimpered again in both pain and pleasure as her body trembled some more.

With both her hands covering Sarah’s breasts, Liz gave a gentle squeeze and kissed Sarah’s navel as she moved her head and body further downwards. Glancing back up at Sarah, Liz could see that Sarah was enjoying the pleasure of Liz’s attention, but there was a hint of concern of what would come next.

Liz climbed back upwards so that they were face to face again. Liz whispered, “Are you okay? We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

Sarah replied, “I want to, but I’m worried.”

“It’s alright,” Liz said softly, turning around and laying down beside Sarah. She placed her right hand in Sarah’s left and continued, “Why don’t you show me how you’d like me to touch you down there.”

Sarah didn’t reply but gave a small squeeze on Liz’s hand. Sarah then moved their hands and placed them just above the groin area. Liz could see that there was a small bulge over Sarah’s panties.

“Is it okay if I keep my panties on?” Sarah asked.

“Of course, sweetie. Anything you want,” Liz replied.

Sarah moved their hands downwards, under the elastic band of her panties. Liz felt the softness of Sarah’s pubic hair, and the softness of the flesh covered by the hair. Sarah took a deep breath and moved their hands further down. Liz felt something different from what she’d expected, even if she didn’t know exactly what she’d expected. Sarah did not have a vulva and vagina, as evident from the small bulge Liz had seen. Liz felt that it wasn’t hard, but it wasn’t soft either. Sarah was still, as if waiting for Liz to say something.

Liz said, “Wow, it feels ... unique.”

Sarah pulled her hand out of her panties, leaving Liz’s hand in there. Sarah then softly said, “I wish I wasn’t born with that.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.