Transport - Cover

Transport

Copyright© 2019 by Emma

Chapter 8

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Sarah said, her voice a mix of excitement and nervousness. “Please pardon the mess.”

Liz smiled, did a short curtsey, and stepped into Sarah’s apartment. Contrary to what Sarah said, the apartment was immaculate. The carpeted floor looked freshly vacuumed, the tables were clear and almost sparkling, with a small vase containing fresh tulips. There was a TV mounted on the living room wall facing a three-person sofa, and nearby, a desk with a computer monitor. It was only at the desk that Liz saw some hints of a mess, if it could even be called that. There were some papers neatly stacked on the table, and a few other pieces laying around near the keyboard. The rest of the living room and dining area was neatly packed up, and some photo frames were hung on the wall near the door, portraying Sarah and her kids in various activities, like playing in a park, and at a petting zoo.

“Wow,” Liz said. “If you call this messy, you should see my place. Your place is incredibly neat!”

Sarah smiled. “Well,” she said sheepishly. “I did pack up the place before you came. I’m glad you don’t find it messy.”

Liz grinned. “So you did intend for me to stay here!”

Sarah closed the apartment door and locked it. She turned back to Liz and said with a twinkle in her eye, “Oh yes, indeed.”

Liz fluttered her eyelashes and said, “And what did you intend for us to do tonight?”

Sarah took a step towards Liz, leaned forward, and gave Liz a kiss on the lips. Pulling back, she said, “For starters, this. And then, this,” she continued, kissing Liz much longer this time.

“Ooh,” Liz said, a little breathless after the kiss had ended. “What else?”

Giggling, Sarah darted around Liz and smacked her lightly on her butt. “If you want to know what’s next, you’ll have to catch me!” With that, Sarah scampered away towards one of the rooms, presumably the master bedroom.

Liz gave a laugh and chased after Sarah. Liz ran into the bedroom moments after Sarah, but for some reason, she couldn’t see where Sarah had gone.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are,” Liz said in a sing-song manner.

Liz looked around the bedroom. There was a queen-sized bed in the middle, the sheets still immaculate. There were drawers and a small dresser, and nothing else. Where could Sarah have gone? There were curtains hanging on one end of the bedroom, and from what she could tell, there was a door behind it. Liz walked quietly to the door, expecting to find Sarah hiding in the attached balcony.

Suddenly, Liz heard a giggle coming from behind her. She quickly spun around, and saw Sarah standing there with a smirk on her face.

“I was thinking of giving you a hug, or a scare,” Sarah said. “But I don’t think that’d be appropriate, especially after the walk we had earlier. I wouldn’t want you to think I’m weird or anything.”

Liz smiled. She wouldn’t have appreciated a scare, for sure. “Where were you hiding?”

Sarah pointed at a sliding door behind her. “There’s a closet behind here. I knew playing hide and seek with the kids would come in handy one day.”

Liz laughed. Sarah sure had a strange sense of humor. “Speaking of weird, what if I’m into weird stuff?”

Sarah raised her eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“Maybe ... tying you up, or spanking you?” Liz said with an evil grin.

“Erm...” Sarah was at a loss for words. “I’ve never done those before.”

“I’m just kidding, well, half-kidding,” Liz said. “I wasn’t planning to do any of that tonight, my rope is in my luggage, for one thing.”

Sarah gave a blank look, a little stunned.

“Just joking!” Liz said. “Imagine how the TSA would react if they saw some of my toys in my luggage,” she continued with a chuckle. “Still, if you’re into spanking, we don’t need anything for that, just my palms, and your sweet butt.”

Sarah unconsciously rubbed her butt. Liz closed the distance between them and put her hand over Sarah’s.

“Or, we can do something else,” Liz said in a breathy voice.

Sarah sat down on the edge of the bed, and Liz followed suit, reluctantly removing her hand from Sarah’s butt. She moved her hand onto Sarah’s thigh and caressed that instead.

“To be honest,” Sarah started. “I haven’t thought of much beyond this. I figured that things would just progress naturally?”

“Oh?” Liz said. “You haven’t been fantasizing about tonight? I know I have.”

“I have too,” Sarah confessed. “But that’s just fantasy.”

Liz put her left arm around Sarah’s shoulder, and used her right hand to gently stroke Sarah’s palm. “I want to know your fantasy,” Liz whispered into Sarah’s ear.

Sarah shuddered. “I’ve been replaying our night in San Francisco,” Sarah said. “I really enjoyed it, and I think I’m ready to go beyond where I freaked out that time. I just ... don’t want you to be disappointed with what I have, or don’t have.”

Liz kissed Sarah on her cheek. Whispering in Sarah’s ear again, Liz said, “I don’t care what you have or don’t have. I just want you.”

With that, Liz pulled Sarah down onto the bed with her left arm, and unceremoniously climbed on top of Sarah, her legs spread apart over Sarah’s stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.