The Artist - Cover

The Artist

by islandic

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Fantasy Sex Story: My Ex rings and wants me to look after our daughter for a while.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Exhibitionism   .

My daughter comes to stay

I’d always been an artist, ever since school l had loved to draw and paint. Mom got me my first easel and water color set of paints. I won some prizes in a local art exhibition and even got mentioned in the local paper. Now I have my own gallery and office, with a small studio out the back. The second floor I have made into a small one bedroom loft with kitchen and living room. There is a deck off the kitchen which looks down on the glass roof of the studio.

I’ve sold a lot of paintings over the last ten years since going full time and my early works are much sort after. I now have an agent who takes care of exhibitions in other galleries and advertising my work in the media. I have a gallery manager that takes care of sales and moves my works around the country to other galleries and when sold to the owners residence.

It had been a long day, I’d woken early inspired after a good sleep and went straight to the studio. I took down my current work and put up a blank canvas. After an hour I had the basics ruffed out on canvas but more importantly I had a better idea of what the finished painting would look like. It was of a woman in a long dress walking along a beach and holding a Victorian Lace Sun Parasol above her head and partially obscuring her face. She was barefoot and small waves would touch her feet and retreat.

My mind was deep into the imagined thoughts of the model in the painting when an annoying ringing kept on and on. I came out of it and with a sigh went to the studio’s office to answer the phone. “Hello.”

“Sami its Nicole I wouldn’t be bothering you at all if it wasn’t just so urgent that it couldn’t wait. There’s been an accident and”

“Wait what? Is it Vici?

“Yes its Victoria she had a fall and has broken her arm and it couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I have a social event to organize for the City Founders Foundation and that husband of mine has gone off on a golfing weekend. Could you pick her up at her Student accommodation building and take her home with you, just till she can take care of herself or has the plaster cast removed.”

“Plaster cast. Just how bad was the fall?”

“Oh she was jumping on the trampoline at the Gym and landed awkwardly. She’s taken a break from Uni till she’s well.”

I knew that she would go on and on about her social life if I didn’t jump in so I said “When did you need me to pick her up?”

“Well now if you could, I’ll send you some funds to tide her over. Can you do this for me Sami, please?”

I knew it was useless to argue with the self centered bitch. She’d start yelling and screaming and taking her bad demeanor out on Vici. “I’ll leave now. I should be there by five.”

“Thanks Sami. I owe you.”

“I’ll add it to the rest that you owe me.” I said with a sigh.

“Oh don’t be like that I’ll be in touch, by.”

I hung up the phone resigned to the fact that my Ex had stuck it to me again. Well it would be nice to see Vici again and in truth she would be better off here with me than left to her own devices at her house.

I arrived at the old brownstone building around five and because I had been texting her, Vici was waiting at the gate with a pink wheeled suitcase and duffel, also pink. Her plaster looked huge on her small frame.

Vici was short which she why she lasted as long as she did at Gymnastics at school and later professionally till she grew breasts that meant an end to her career. Still it spurred her on to study for a Degree in Photography at Uni.

At five foot tall with long blond hair down her back and blue eyes, she was just too cute and everybody loved her and not just for her looks but for her bubbly personality.

“Hi.” I said as I hopped out and greeted her with a hug trying hard not to put pressure on her cast. She had her arm in a sling and her cast went from her wrist to half way up her upper left arm. “The girls helped me down with the case. It was a bit heavy for me.” She said.

I got her bags in the car and we started back to my place. She told me how she was just staying in shape and wasn’t doing anything strenuous on the trampoline when she misstep and fell off the edge. “The doctor thinks it will probably take a month for the healing to finish so I’ve asked the Uni to give me at least that much time off.” She said.

“Well you can stay as long as you like. I haven’t got a lot of room and you’ll probably be sleeping on the couch until I can get another bed in for you.”

“Well thank you. I’d much rather be here than back home with Mom I’m lucky that you live so close to Uni. I know its two hours away, but that’s closer than flying across the country to Mom.” I pulled in to a fast food place and we got out to have something to eat and use the restrooms. I ordered the burgers and fries and sat down and waited for her to come out. Eventually she sat down and said “I could have used your help in there. It’s hard to wash your hand using one hand.” And she laughed.

“Well when we get home all you have to do is ask and I’ll try and help.”

When we arrived back at my place I parked at the back of the gallery and went in through the studio. It was always in a bit of a mess with unfinished works lying around and the smell of paint and thinners. I put drop cloths down but still it got cluttered and messy. “Careful where you step I gave up trying to be tidy a couple of years ago.” She laughed and looked at the artwork. “Who is she? She said pointing to a near complete work of mine. “She’s gorgeous and naked. Did she pose for you? Can I pose for you Dad?”

“Well yes she does that for a living, posing naked for art classes that is and you can pose for me if you like. Come on up stairs and you can settle in then I’ll give you the full tour of the gallery.”

When we got upstairs Vici unpacked into two draws that I had emptied I my room for her and left the rest in her suitcase. We sat and had a coffee at the kitchen table until she started to yawn.

“Let’s make an early night of it.” I said. “I’ll show you the bathroom and you can shower and change.” The bathroom is just back from my bedroom and before you enter the living room. It’s nearly an Ensuite and has one wall that is all showers with two shower heads.

I did a check of all the doors and made sure the alarms to the studio were on then came back upstairs to the living room. I put out some sheets and blankets on the Chesterfield lounge that was to be her bed and sat in the kitchen with a wine to talk to Vici before bed. She needed to know that this was her house while she was here and to feel free to come and go as she pleased and that if she needed anything she should ask. I nearly spat my wine out when Vici came out of the bathroom followed by a cloud of steam. She had a towel held to her chest with her good arm and nothing else. Her hair was still dripping and she was busy drying it and didn’t look up. She picked up her duffel and went into the bed room. She didn’t close the door and I could see her from up the hall. She dropped the towel and pulled a pair of lacy pants from the draw. Her young breasts stood out proud and had no sag; her flat tummy and slim waist were a delight to see. She put the panties on and then rummaged through her duffel and found a nightie/T-shirt. She was just walking back down the hall and looked up and our eyes met. She squeaked and held the shirt in front of her breasts.

“Sorry. I didn’t know you were there.”

“That’s OK. This is your house while you’re here and things like this are bound to happen with only one bathroom. Relax while you’re here. I promise I won’t tell your Mom that you flashed me” and I laughed so much I nearly spilling my wine.

“Ha Ha very funny you just saw me totally naked and you can sit there and drink wine. Turn around so I can at least put my top on.” I put my hands over my eyes and deliberately peeked through my fingers at her. “I see you peeking mister.” she said.

I covered my eyes and the next thing I know is that she is drinking my wine. Ha Ha serves you right you got a peek and now you pay, more wine please and she downed the last little bit and held out her glass for more. We both had a giggle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.