Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Preface

Incest Sex Story: Preface - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Caution: The following 12-part story is a work of pure fiction. It centers on loving family incest, including Father, Daughter, Mother, Son, Grandparents, Grandchildren, First, Underage, Group Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Dildo, Oral and Cream Pie. Please do NOT read if you find these topics distasteful or offensive.

The year is 2058. So many social changes have occurred since I was born. Gay marriage finally became legal in all fifty states back in 2024. Polygamists had started fighting in earnest for their rights soon after gay marriage started to gain a foothold in several states. That was back around 2017. Polygamy was finally made legal in 2037. The age of consent in most states was lowered to 13 years by 2032, with other states adopting 14 years as their standard. This was quickly followed in 2033 by a law legalizing incest between closely related consenting family members, subject to the same age of consent restrictions. The one exception was California, my state, where the age of consent was also 13, but lowered it to 10 between consenting immediate family members. Our lawmakers considered it as strictly a human rights and personal freedom issue. Ah, you gotta love California!

You might wonder why these lowered age restrictions came to be. Well, as the results of more and more studies came to light it became evident that loving sexual relations at younger ages actually resulted in happier, better-adjusted adults. It was also found that these adults committed far fewer crimes, especially violent crimes. Among studied groups suicide rates, divorce rates, school dropout rates, mind-altering drug use and mental illness rates all saw decreases, some dramatic. Why? The inherent need of the human animal for intimate sexual relations beginning at younger ages became obvious. It was shown to have a direct impact on an adult’s mental stability and overall contentment in life.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.