Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two - Cover

Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two

Copyright© 2019 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 70

Yup ... Missy was 16 ... almost 17 and, while her face was young teen, her body was absolutely adult. And by her look ... she had plans. She wandered away but looked over her shoulder ... right at Burt.

Burt asked us all to adjourn to the tipi.

“We’re positively going to have to stay. Probably until Monday. I can’t see this bunch leaving until they HAVE to. Junior?”

She looked up.

“Did you really lower the age of consent?”

“Mom did. I was in the Pacific ... causing trouble.” She grinned an evil grin. Then she shattered... “I came home for my 16th birthday party and home was a smoking hole.

“I think I went a little crazy.”

“Ya think?” Bea said. “We wouldn’t be part of the ‘pality if you hadn’t. And I like what we are.”

“What little History is taught in the FedA claims you are the biggest mass murderer on Earth,” Burt said.

“Never heard of Stalin?” asked Junior.

“Who?”

“That’s what I thought,” said Junior. She went into instructor mode. When she was done, Burt was silent ... mumbling ... but silent.

Bea said, “I went to school in Lansing ... Michigan State ... but it was the USA then. And I’ve been ‘crewing’ since then.”

I said, “You don’t look a day older than me ... and I’m 22. How old are you?”

“This side of 30 ... but just,” she said. “I’ve been working out of North America for going on 8 years. Purser, purchasing agent ... pimp.” she chuckled. “We search for adventuresome girls with big student loans ... and other bad habits...” she trailed off. “It’s a job and it pays well.” She giggled and shrugged. “Basilisk was a surprise. I was expecting a wealthy owner ... I mean ... umh.”

“You got one ... but me is she,” I said.

“We should check out the party,” Bea said. “I recruit a lot of crew at parties.”

“How much am I paying you?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.