Visiting at the Y (Friday Flash) - Cover

Visiting at the Y (Friday Flash)

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Woman's crotch has a busy morning.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Slut Wife   Incest   .

He loved to suckle her swaying full breasts as she rode his turgid tool. They had served all his life as the model to judge other lovers by. It was also the best time to talk and share what was going on in their lives.

“You feel extra slippery today,” the man said.

“I should! You’re sliding in two different fresh cum loads,” she replied, rotating her hips without changing his depth of insertion.

Releasing a nipple from his mouth, he retorted, “No wonder you are my favorite. But maybe it’s just because you were my first. Anyway, you’re so damn hot! Did you start with your husband this morning?”

“Yup. Then a friend stopped by just as I was getting out of the shower. I was still hot and thinking about you so I figured a quickie would feel good and it did.”

The man asked, “You have any plans for the day?”

“Just lunch with my boss and then an hour at his apartment for dessert. Don’t know what might ‘pop-up’ during the rest of the day. Hubby will probably want another piece at bedtime.”

“He just can’t tell that you’ve been fucking, can he?”

She smiled, “No. He thinks I’m his virgin bride even though you and I spent the night before the wedding screwing our brains out. At least somebody thinks I’m virtuous.”

He laughed, “I’d never want you to be that! You’d had a few dicks before you tried mine so long ago and they just made you better.”

She kissed him and started moving up and down more intensely. “It took a while for me to work through fucking my own brother, but I’m so glad I did. You’re the best I get anywhere. Now cum in me because I’ve got to get to work.”


A few days later she took the afternoon off and decided to make a surprise visit to her younger sister, a stay-at-home mom. When she saw her husband’s car in the driveway she entered very quietly through the garage.

Following the noises, she peeked into her sister’s bedroom to see a live porn spectacle. Her pure-as-the-driven-snow little sister was on all fours. In her mouth was her own husband, the guy that hit on her at every family gathering. Up against her ass, ramming his dick deep up her twat, was her own husband, “Mr. Faithful” himself, with his eyes closed as he enjoyed his adultery.

She watched for a while, her own lust building, before she walked into the room and simply said, “Finish what you started. I’m going home. We need to talk.”

As soon as she got in her car, she hit a button on her cell phone and said, “I need you at my house ASAP. I’ll explain when you get there. Bye.”

When the cheating husband walked into his own bedroom, it was his turn to get an eyeful. His darling wife was riding a cock and her tits were being handled by another man’s hands. She grinned at him as she said, “Sit down and enjoy the show. When I finish my fun we’ll have our talk.”

The stunned man sat in the chair and watched as his sweet, innocent, wife expertly fucked her brother.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.