Tim & Sally - Cover

Tim & Sally

Copyright© 2019 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 6: Furnace

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Furnace - A few incidents from a year of Tim and Sally's marriage. This is a consolidation of stories previously on the site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

“That’s absolutely right, Sally,” Tim said. “I’m just watching to make sure you don’t miss an area with that cocoa butter.”

“You’re sick.” Not that this was news. It’s just that her pregnancy had brought out new aspects of his weirdness. Wasn’t pregnancy supposed to affect her mental state?

“Paraguay and Uruguay lie between the larger countries of Brazil and Argentina.”

“Huh? Have you gone bonkers, Tim?”

“Don’t you believe me?”

“Oh, I believe you. I’ve looked at a map myself, once or twice. But that is totally irrelevant.”

“Well, when I disagree with you, you say I’m sick. When I agree with you, you say I’m sick. When I say something which is neither agreement nor disagreement, you say I’m bonkers. I suppose that’s better than sick. Since your response to my statements is unchanged by the nature of my statements, an impartial observer might conclude that you’re prejudiced.”

“Or that I already knew that you were sick.” At least he knew that his geography lecture was irrelevant. She didn’t want him being committed when she was in this state. Who’d drive her to the hospital? “Anyway, go to bed. I’ll be with you in a minute.” She finished up and put on the new, warm, robe. A nightgown would only have to come off. She knew his plans; Tim wasn’t a subtle man. For that matter, naked men can’t be subtle about some things.

“Come to bed.” He folded back the bedclothes on her side. She took off the robe and eased herself down. The simplest tasks could become complicated when your whole balance is off. She lay on her back while Tim got the covers over her. Then he was kissing her and stroking her breasts. That was one improvement from pregnancy. “Warm.”

“Yeah. I’m carrying my own little furnace.”

“Nice furnace.” He rubbed over her slick belly. “Nice Sally.” He kissed her again. Then he dropped own on his side. His hand went over her belly again, but it was headed for her mound. When she spread her legs in invitation, he started stroking her labia. “Am I going too fast?”

“No.” She was almost ready for him. She just wasn’t ready to turn yet. Meanwhile, she enjoyed his fingers. A different sort of heat spread through her.

When her need for him overcame her aversion to movement, she rolled away from him. Then she edged back. She lifted her right leg. His hand found her and parted her. Then she felt his cock nudge into her.

“Warm,” he said again when he was all the way inside. When his hand reached around her front to part her labia again, she lowered her leg. His hand was trapped between her legs, but he could still move the important finger.

She could feel his cock slide slowly in and out of her while his finger rubbed her clitoris more rapidly, if still gently. As the heat spread through her, she grabbed the side of the bed. Body safely anchored, she let her spirit soar. She was close, very close. She hung suspended on the edge for a moment. Then, it hit.

“Yesss,” she hissed.

“God!” Tim roared. He grabbed her hip to pull her more tightly against him. Minutes passed while she came back from the experience. She felt him slip out. “Love you,” he said. He kissed the back of her shoulder.

“Love you, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.