Idaho Nights - Cover

Idaho Nights

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: A tale of life, love, and sex in Idaho in the early 1980's. A teen becomes a man, and learns some valuable life lessons.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Historical   School   Humiliation   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Revenge   .

Peggy was my first real girlfriend.

We first met in my Sophomore year in High School. My mom and I were not well off, but we were doing OK. I got a lunch allowance of $20 a week (not shabby in 1981), and I also worked each day in the lunch room at school. It paid about $30 a month, and I also got a free meal so it was a win-win for me. That was over $100 a month, which combined with my regular allowance was close to $200.

Peggy was in the ROP program (a kind of work study), so she would come into the lunch room shortly after I did, and we started chatting while waiting for the line to open as I normally was passing out the first items on the menu. She was maybe 15 pounds overweight, with dark brown hair that went past her shoulders. And that extra weight, I think it was mostly in her boobs.

Yea, I was 16 and her boobs really got my attention. We did this for about 2 months, and found out she was in a child care ROP program. She attended her first class of the day, then went to the work study program at a local child care facility, and returned to school right before lunch. That was why we were able to chat for 15 minutes or so each day. And also why I rarely saw her on the school campus.

At that time I was majorly into ROTC. I spent each morning there before school, and about 2 hours after school. Drill team, shooting team, Color Guard, I was into all of it. Normally driving home at around 5 to do my homework and get ready for school the next day.

One Thursday I finally worked up the courage, and asked her if she wanted to see a movie with me the next night. And I was rather surprised when she accepted. We agreed I would pick her up after school on Friday, and we would go from there. Since it was still winter in Idaho, so it got dark early. By 5 we were eating at a fast food place, then by 6 pulling into the theater.

It was a drive-in on the edge of town, and they were playing the Lord of the Rings (the original Bakshi one). I picked up a portable heater with the tickets, and soon the speaker box and heater were hanging in the window and we were chatting away until the feature started. Part way through I reached across and took her hand in mine, and she squeezed my hand back. Finally the movie ended, and while waiting for the next to start I leaned across, and Peggy smiled as she saw me getting closer.

I kissed her, and soon we started making out. And it was amazing. I had an old Datsun pickup with bench seats and a shell, and soon Peggy was pressed against the door as our tongues were inside each other’s mouths. I felt her arch her back at one point, and felt her large breasts pressed even more against my chest, and her hand lowered to my hip and pulled me in closer. I took a chance, and moved my hand up from her hip to her chest.

They were just as big and soft as I had always imagined breasts would feel. For the first time, I was feeling titties! I waited for her to move my hand away, but she never did. I squeezed, and caressed, and fondled one, then the other. And as I moved to kiss her neck I moved my hand down, then up under the sweater she was wearing.

Again, no resistance as I moved up under, and was now playing with them through only her bra. Without the thick sweater in the way I now easily found her nipplse, and was working my fingers around them in circles as I had read in some of the books my mom had which I had read said I should do (thank you ‘The Hite Report’. A book I now know to be mostly bullshit, but it taught me a lot more than most of my peers).

The second movie was about half way over when I finally reached back, and found the hooks to her bra. I had looked closely at my mother’s in the past, and even had to hook them up for her on occasion when she had one she could not get because of a dress she was wearing. And in moments, I had it unfastened. I slid my hand back to the front, and for the first time was now caressing a firm and large pair of teenage breasts. I felt and caressed all over, concentrating on her nipples. Squeezing and very lightly pulling them before moving back to cup from the underside and rub across her nipple with my thumb.

I was in heaven, and kissing Peggy even deeper. She even pushed her breast into my hand, so she was enjoying it also. Finally the movie was over, so we ended the make-out session and she got her clothes back together as I disconnected the heater and put the speaker back on the pole. Soon we were back at her house, where we kissed a bit more before she went inside. But she did agree to go out with me again the next day.

I picked her up at around 3, and told her that one of my responsibilities was to check in on my dad’s house. Now he had moved out of the area a few months earlier, and it was for vacant and for sale. But I normally spent a few days there a week, making it look lived in and making sure nobody had broken in or vandalized it. I parked in the driveway and went in, showing her around the now empty place.

Now the month before he finally had the power turned off, but for some reason the gas was still running. So I went into the kitchen and turned on the stove so the place would get some heat, and turned on the battery lights I had set up in the living room. I showed the house to her, which room had been mine, and and the bean bag chair I had set up in the living room with a small portable radio.

“This is my hangout when I want to relax and read for a bit,” I told her. I turned on the radio I had there, and settled down on the beanbag chair. She climbed right down in my lap, and soon we were kissing again. It was getting warm in the house finally, so I had her stand up so I could go back in the kitchen and turn off 2 of the burners. And when I returned to the living room, she had removed her jacket and sweater. Her top was now just a button up blouse that was a light pink, with buttons shaped like little hearts.

A bit later I had that blouse opened, and once again I reached back to unfasten her bra. I still remember moving the cups over her breasts, and pulling back to look at them for the first time in the light. They were amazing, her areola were huge, a dark tan and larger than a silver dollar around. And her nipples themselves were as big around as my little finger and about a quarter inch long. To this day I remember listening to Juice Newton singing “Angel of the Morning” on my radio as I lowered my head and for the first time took a girl’s nipple into my mouth.

Feeling her hands on my face, neck and hair as I licked and sucked on her nipple was amazing. It was both hard and soft, and I loved sucking on it. I had her move down a bit more in the chair and moved across to her other side, giving that nipple the same attention. I swear I could barely get her areola into my mouth, but that did not stop me from trying. I would hoover first one side into my mouth, trying to take in as much of that soft pliable flesh inside as I could before licking and lashing it all with my tongue. Then slowly I would allow it to slide out, eventually bringing my lips so they just covered her nipple so I could suckle on her like a baby before moving across her chest to the other. Which I gave the same attention to.

We continued like this for about 3 hours, and I had moved to where I would caress and squeeze her ass through her jeans, and my own shirt was opened and she caressed my chest. Finally we decided it was time to get something to eat and take her home. So I went through the house turning everything off, then shutting off the stove. I locked everything up, and we had dinner before I took her home.

The next day she had to go to church. Being a “good Mormon girl” she would never miss church, but she said I could come by after 3. I went to pick her up, and for the first time met her sister. Now Amy was a piece of work.

I had already learned that Peggy was 18 and a senior, and that her sister was 14 and a Freshman. Where as Peggy was a very nice 36D, Amy was maybe a 32A. Shorter and more slender than her sister, she also had a real potty mouth when their dad was not around. And their dad was not there, so Amy was smoking a cigarette, and talking with a friend about the guy she had “de-virginized” the day before.

As Peggy hustled me out of the house, I heard her sister say “He was not that big, and did not last long. But you know I love fucking virgins, Peggy. Knowing that forever I will be remembered by them. After all, no guy ever forgets their first piece of pussy.”

We got in the car, and Peggy apologized. “I should have warned you about her. My sis is a little slut, and I think she really gets off on it.”

“Well, she’s not wrong. I do not think any guy ever forgets his first girl.” Peggy asked me if I remembered my first, and I just shyly shook my head no. “Since I am still a virgin, there is nobody for me to forget. But I can promise, whoever she is I will not forget her.”

Well, after getting some doughnuts and sodas we went back to my dad’s house. And we were soon back on the beanbag chair making out. This time when I got into her blouse I pulled it and her bra off, and was caressing her all over. Feeling her bare skin under my hands and chest. She was laying across my lap, and I noticed one leg had dropped down off of the chair and her left foot was on the floor. I started caressing her right leg, and she did nothing to stop me. I was nursing again on her nipple as I moved it slowly up and down, each time moving up and inwards a little bit more each time.

After about 30 minutes of this, I finally reached my goal. I cupped her pussy in my hand through her jeans. And she felt warm, and soft, and damp. Her hips moved up a bit and I let my fingers press even more firmly against the seam in the middle. Peggy gave me no resistance, and even parted her thighs a bit more, her right leg pressing against my belly and her left moving a bit father out.

Shortly after that we took a break, and after we each used the bathroom I mentioned that I had my camping gear in the back of my truck. 20 minutes later I had the foam pad and sleeping bag spread out on the floor of the living room as we were laying down and making out again. Both of our shirts were already off, and I was caressing her breasts once again.

I started to slowly move my hand down her belly, and Peggy did nothing to stop me. I reached the waist of her jeans, and slowly unfastened it, then lowered her zipper. Still nothing to stop me, and soon I was slipping my hand down, under the waist of her panties and inside of them. Her pubic hairs were thick and bushy, as I slipped past them and felt her pussy.

It was amazing, it was spectacular, it was perfect. The lips were thick, and wet. She moaned slightly as I let my fingers explore her, first through her labia and vulva, then moving inwards. I caressed her clit a bit, then moved down. My middle finger slid inside of her, and it was like warm butter. Soft, fleshy, squishy, wet and hot. I spent the next 15 minutes sliding my finger in and out and around, finally easing in a second finger as she slowly moved her hips up and down under them.

I slid my fingers out, and slid them slowly up and down her labia. I found the little knot at the top of them, and from my earlier “research” knew this is what I wanted. I started to caress her clit, marveling at how much it resembled a more fleshy nipple between her legs. But after only a few minutes of that she reached down for my wrist and pushed my hand down. I took the hint and moved back down, slipping my fingers back inside of her cunt.

In looking back almost 40 years, I now know that she is one of those few women that did not like clitoral stimulation. I could never do more than caress it briefly before she would move my hand off of it. And she is also the only girl I never brought to an orgasm, but that is for later.

For the next few weeks, that became our pattern. If there was a new movie at the drive-in we would go there, or we would go to my dad’s house. There in the living room (or in the kitchen in front of the stove if it was particularly cold) I would spread out my sleeping mat and bag, and soon I would have her naked as I caressed and kissed her for hour after hour.

It was a Friday night when I removed my own pants. We continued to kiss and make out, but she made no attempts to touch me. Finally I slipped off my underwear, and she would caress my now bare bottom, that was it. Finally I decided to take a chance.

I slid on top of her, and was still kissing her as I pressed myself against her pussy. Still no reaction, so I reached down between us. I guided the head to where it was supposed to go, and pressed. And the tip slipped inside of her.

Peggy did nothing, said nothing, just spread her legs a bit more as I slid out a bit, then pressed in deeper. In only 3 strokes I was all the way inside of her. I wish I could say I lasted for 45 minutes and she came 3 times. But in reality I might have lasted 5 minutes before I came inside of her.

We cuddled and talked for a bit, and she said it was “nice”. Then about 30 minutes later I slid on top of her again, and this time I know I lasted at least 30 minutes. I popped into her right before the bottom of the hour weather report (20 degrees and light snow), and finally pumped my load into her a little after the top of the hour after after they gave the callsign on the radio.

It was now getting late, so after another trip to the bathroom for each of us I tidied up a bit and put the sleeping bag and mat in the corner of the living room and leaned the beanbag chair in front of it. And that night as I dropped her off at her house, I told her that indeed I would never forget the girl who got my virginity. She smiled at me, and we had another kiss before I walked her to the door.

During that month, we would often fuck half the days after school, and sometimes before school. I had pretty much stopped all extra ROTC functions, and some were wondering why I had done so. I had stopped my Friday and Saturday night D&D, I took her one time and she said it was “boring”. But I was not complaining much, I was 16, and spending my afternoons or evenings making out with or fucking an 18 year old girl with big tits was much more enjoyable than any of those activities.

But that is when I started to notice other things. We shared tastes in music, but she had no interest in reading. And she would watch anything on the TV or movie screen without complaint. Horror, comedy, fantasy, drama, she literally did not care, if it was on she would watch it. That was about when I realized why she was in ROP. She was a special-education student. She could read, but at about a 6th grade level. Not quite retarded, but unquestionably somewhat backwards mentally.

And I was wanting to try more and more things in bed with her. I once tried to move her hand onto my cock, but after only fondling it for a minute or two she would let go and move her hand away. I tried to encourage her to try another position, like lie on top of me. But she only wanted to do it one way, and never once instigated any of our sessions. By now I could go for close to an hour, but she would just lie there. Never moving her hips or her her legs, only caressing my back and kissing me as I worked harder and harder to try and give her an orgasm.

Finally one day I tried to go down on her. I had my tongue inside of her for a minute or two and moved back up to lick her clit, and she for the first time used her hands to guide my actions. She grabbed my head and pulled me back up her body. Then she refused to kiss me. I slid inside, and in one of our shortest and roughest fucks I pumped her for maybe 5 minutes before I came.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.