I Never Thought It Could Be This Way - Cover

I Never Thought It Could Be This Way

Copyright© 2019 by Pappy

Chapter 2

What you say: ‘That I forgot a Pre-Nup!’. “Get serious!”

Candy stayed over Friday night. We would need a second plane, I did not want to be without one. Sil and Candy talked about some things, a sort of a ‘To Do and Don’t Do’ list. Sil’s dad was sending his plane over so we had enough room now. My Ex’s Dad was attending too, we got his extra space if we needed. Part of the Cuba trip was now going to divvy up what ‘we’ did not want.

Candy was on point for Mario, Gina, my Ex’s Dad and Sil and a new girl, Miranda, Sil’s sister was coming over to help with things Julio, Sil’s Dad, might want. A third pile was just that a pile of shit.

Personal as well as business security was next on the list. We chose ‘Advanced’ and ‘Circle’ Security from Miami for that security. Eventually one of them would become ‘ours’. The less than legit things, well they sort of implied self-sufficiency when it came to security, but we did take some action in line with that thinking. One potential problem we avoided or thought we did was people who wished to fill the vacancy dad left. Mario and Julio’s problem now. There were a few ‘issues’ in that area though.

These things are never simple of easy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.