My Mother the Porn Star

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2019 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: Seventeen year old Roger found several 'vintage' porn videos staring his mother when she was a teen.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   .

“Dude! I’m telling ya, that’s your mother! Look at her face not her tits, that’s her!”

My friend and I were watching porn on my laptop, killing time and getting horny. We had watched dozens of teen girls giving blow jobs and getting long fat dicks stuffed into their tight hairless pussies. I had a seriously big erection jammed in my pants but like addicts we couldn’t get enough so I suggested we watch something different. My friend moved the mouse to the ‘Vintage’ category and we moved into another area of debauchery. These videos were like ancient, before shaving cunts was vogue. I quickly decided I liked watching cocks slide into girls with thick mats of muff hair.

It was when Matt freaked out about the girl that I looked at her face. My heart stopped, my mind fuzzed, the girl did look like my mother. I’d seen many pictures of mom when she was young, before she got married even, and the girl getting fucked in the vintage porn video looked just like that. Matt was banging me on the arm “Look at that, your mom was a fucking porn star! Man, I’m telling you it’s her!”

I pushed away from the table “Shut it off fucker! Stop looking at her and that’s not her!” I denied the very idea that my mom could do something like that; she was my mother.

Matt clicked the mouse a couple of times then the monitor went blank, he looked up at me, “Jeeze, I’m sorry man, but your mom must be a fucking whore to do something like that.”

I hit him. I slugged him on the side of the head then jumped on him when he fell over to the floor. My best friend and I were beating on each other, yelling and cussing when mom came into the room “What the hell are you two doing? Roger get off him!” She grabbed me by the hair on my head and yanked me up off Matt who had his face covered with his hands yelling for me to stop. I was panting my rage, I tied to kick him but mom pulled me away “Go to your room! Now! Matt, are you okay?”

He stood slowly, sullenly “Yeah, I’m okay but I bet your fucking son has some questions for you.” Having put me directly into the path of a speeding train Matt retreated, he turned once more as he left the room “Hey asshole, I bookmarked that page for you so you can ask her.” I fled the room to hide in mine.

Ten minutes later she knocked on my door then came in quietly carrying a glass of water, “You thirsty?” I took the glass from her hand and sipped a few drops. “What was that all about? I never saw you and Matt mad at each other before, what happened?”

I had to defend my attack “He called you a whore.”

Mom straightened up, startled “What!?”

“Yeah, he said you were a ‘fucking whore’ so I hit him.”

“What on earth would ever cause him to say something like that? And what did he mean he that bookmarked something for you to ask me?”

“Doesn’t matter, we’ll never see him again so it doesn’t matter.” I left my puzzled mother and fled the house.

I got home about 11 that night to find my mother sitting in the front room. The TV wasn’t on and she was nursing a short tumbler with ice and bourbon in it. She looked up at me and I saw she looked sad. Sad and drunk. She didn’t ask where I’d been, she didn’t ask if I was alright, but said “I found the bookmark on your computer, it was the last one on the browser. Matt is right, I was a fucking whore.”

I didn’t want to hear it, if she had secrets, she could keep them “Mom, don’t.”

She ignored my plea “I was seventeen and experimenting with drugs and sex. I met this other girl who taught me about girl on girl sex then about two weeks later introduced me to a man who I started screwing too. After a couple nights of getting crazy stoned and fucked out of my mind in threesomes he promised me a lot of excitement and money for having fun.” Mom looked up at me, took another sip of her whiskey and said “Sit down Roger, it’s time you knew your mother better.”

“Mom, you don’t ---”

She interrupted me “Yes I do, sit and listen” she demanded.

“He set up a video camera, the old kind that uses 8mm film then asked Bonnie, the other girl to run it while he and I screwed. At first, I was a little timid but he gave me some fucking pill that made my reluctance vanish in an instant. I got so goddamn horny he could have done anything he wanted. I climbed all over him almost begging for him to stuff his cock into me. He and I played all over that bed while the other girl filmed the whole thing. He was really good so I had a bunch of climaxes before he shot his cum all over my tits then Bonnie came over and licked it all off. He didn’t pay me for doing anything that night but took the film when he left.”

Mom got up “Don’t go away, I have to pee.” After she left the room I tried to absorb what she told me. She was seventeen, she is now 38 so that happened 21 years ago. I was seventeen so she made that porn film four years before I was born. Slowly, like the sun rising, the idea that I wanted to watch that video again grew in my mind. I wanted to look at her face, to see what she looked like at my age. I didn’t focus on her looks the first time but I knew with growing certainly I wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation to go back to that video. As I sat there and thought my dick started to get hard again.

She came back then asked “You want something to drink too?” I mistook her meaning and started to get up but she stopped me, “Not from the kitchen, here.” She handed me a short glass and sloshed some whiskey into it. “It’s time you grew up Roger, you can start with this.”

As shocked as I was, I wasn’t about to refuse the alcohol. I’d sneaked a few sips at parties but had never been offered a glass by my mother. I took a swallow which caused my eyes to water, my throat to burn, mom watched then smiled at my reaction to the bourbon. “It takes a little getting used to, kind of like sex, the first time is nerve wracking but exciting. She cocked her head and smiled ever so slightly, “Have you had sex yet?” I felt my face burn red, it was a hot as my throat just then. I shook my head then lowered my eyes to the floor. “Don’t be embarrassed,” Mom said “go get your laptop, I have to show you something.” I chugged the last taste of whiskey then went to do her bidding.

I brought my computer to the front room and sat beside my mother. She poured me another drink while saying “I was fifteen the first time I had sex. I was drunk. My date got me loaded then forced me into the back seat of his car then pretty much raped me. He ripped my panties off from under my dress then stabbed between my legs until he was all the way in. I didn’t want to at first but after it quit hurting and I started feeling better, I started to like it. After that night he and I fucked a few more times then I sort of turned into a cum slut, I was free love advocate, I screwed anybody that could get a hard-on for me. I had a reputation as easy in school but I didn’t care, I was having fun.” I sat silent and listened, still stunned at my mother’s revelations, she had been shocking me regularly since I came home. “Give me that.” She reached for my laptop.

I gave it over then she powered it up “I knew that video was still out there somewhere but I never thought you would find it.”

“Matt found it.”

She smiled at me “Doesn’t matter, the truth is out now so I won’t hide it anymore. There are others, that was not the first one I made and it wasn’t the last. I think there are nine altogether of me getting it on with some guy. Several more with two guys then three with Bonnie. But it is what I did after those that I want to show you.”

“Are they all still on the internet?” I was returning to reality, my mom was a teen whore and the longer I digested the idea and listened to her talk, the more appealing the whole situation became. After all, how many kids in school can brag that their mom was hot enough to turn on entire video generation? My cock had slowly been stiffening so by the time she brought up the film she was looking for, my balls were beginning to ask for relief. I took another deep swallow of booze.

She didn’t’ say anything, she didn’t need too, the story was plain and simple. The scene was a school room and she was dressed like a school teacher, hair done in a tight bun, large dark rimmed glasses, frumpy ankle length dress. In front of her stood a kid no older than me, head hanging as she tongue lashed him for being lazy and not doing his homework. She asked him how we thought he could keep from flunking her History class, he shook his head, he didn’t know.

“Well I know and if you want to pass this class with a B or better you better fucking well do what I tell you!”

“What’s that Miss Sexbomb?”

I giggled, “Sexbomb?” I asked my mom.

She shrugged her shoulders, “Wasn’t my idea.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.