Skin Deeper - Cover

Skin Deeper

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Cane

Chapter 3: Skin Deeper – Show Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Skin Deeper – Show Time - Scott Riley has had an accident that has resulted in him gaining an extraordinary power. After a stay in hospital he returns home to take full advantage of his new power to enhance his sex experiences. His Aunt Gwen helps Scott in his quest for fulfilment. This story is complete in itself, but it would help to read Skin Deep first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The intercity pulled into Kings Cross station two hours and forty minutes after leaving Leeds. Aunt Gwen looked pretty in a striped pink and blue shirt under a pale blue Norwegian style woollen jacket. Charcoal grey slacks completed the outfit. Conscious that there would be some walking involved getting to The Tower Hotel, Gwen wore kitten heels. They could have easily taken a taxi to the hotel but Gwen had promised Scott they would use ‘the tube.’ Gwen, pulling her small, wheeled travel case led the way down the escalator that led to the labyrinth of underground tunnels that criss-crossed the city. “Look out for The Circle line Scott. That’s the one we need.”

“Look, over there Aunt Gwen.” Scott quickened his step, taking the lead.

“Well done Scott. Make sure we get to the East Bound platform. The West Bound would eventually get there, but we would have to circumnavigate London first.”

“That’s why it’s called the circle line, right?” Scott was enjoying his first encounter with the London Underground. They reached their platform and with a rush of displaced air a train stopped and the doors slid open. Gwen and Scott entered the nearest car and found a space on a bench seat. The doors closed and the train accelerated into the tunnel.

“Look up there Scott”. Gwen pointed to a plan of the circle line just above the window opposite them. “Can you see how many stops there are to Tower Hill?”

“Yes, Auntie. Six.”

“That’s right Scott. We will be there in a few minutes. Are you getting excited now Scott? I know I am.”

“Yes Auntie. I have been looking forward to this since you mentioned it. I am excited and a little nervous too.”

Gwen laughed softly. “Don’t worry, love. You’ll be fine.”

When they alighted at Tower Hill Gwen spotted a pretty Eurasian girl of indeterminate years studying the wall map of the underground system. Ever helpful, Gwen approached the girl. “Do you need any help, love?” The girl looked up from the map and Scott caught his breath. She was the most gorgeous creature imaginable. She told Gwen she wanted to be at Leicester Square. As Gwen explained the route, Scott could not resist taking a closer look. The girl wore a delicate white bra covering small but nicely formed breasts. Equally delicate matching panties covered her ... wait! What’s this? The bulge in the front of the panties gave the game away even before a breathless Scott drilled down to reveal a well-developed penis. He glanced back to the girl’s face to be sure it really was a girl. Yes, one of the prettiest girls he had seen. A pretty girl with a cock measurably larger than his. Guiltily, he felt a strong desire to explore further. Given the chance, who knows what might happen? The siren call of forbidden, taboo acts was hard to resist. Had he been alone and the ladyboy had moved on him he knew he would have been sorely tempted.

Scott suddenly became aware that the conversation between his aunt and the girl had come to an end and he had not heard a single word. “Are we ready then young man?” Gwen asked. “You looked as if you were a million miles away.”

“Huh, sorry Aunt Gwen. I’m coming.”

Gwen laughed. “Don’t worry Scott. She is a very pretty girl.”

A short walk took them to the Tower Hotel. Scott’s eyes were drawn to The Tower of London just a short distance away. “Wow! It’s even bigger than I thought.”

Gwen smiled. “I think we should find time look around the tower if you allow me to get out of bed.” This was Gwen’s first oblique reference to the main item on the itinerary. Scott felt a tingling in his stomach and his small testicles tightened in his hairless sac.

At the Tower Hotel Gwen and Scott ascended in the lift to the sixth floor and found their family room with a large double bed, a single bed in an alcove, a couple of chairs, tea and coffee making facilities on a side table and a mini bar. The window had a lovely view out over St Katherine’s dock, once a busy maritime hub and now a marina surrounded by high-end apartments.

“Come here Scott!” Instructed Gwendoline. Scott came and faced his aunt. She was a little taller than her nephew. Gwen looked at the boy with a serious expression. “Scott this is our weekend and whatever happens in this room goes no further. It will just be between us. Is that agreed?”

“Yes Auntie. That’s fine by me.”

“One more thing, Scott. Please drop the ‘Auntie’. Just call me Gwen. You’re my boyfriend now.”

“Ok Gwen.” Scott blushed.

“Right lover, I need to hang up my posh frock or I’ll look a wreck at the theatre this evening so while I put our things away, why don’t you go and see if you can figure out how the shower works?”

Scott tried the unfamiliar shower controls and once he had worked out how to adjust the temperature he undressed and stood under the shower enjoying the warm water on his skin. He reached for the complementary shampoo and rubbed it into a foam. “Here let me help you with that Scott.” His naked aunt had joined him in the shower. As she rubbed the shampoo into his hair Scott could feel her breasts against his back. He couldn’t see much as he turned to face Gwen. The shampoo was running down his face into his eyes. Gwen rinsed his hair and Scott could see Gwen’s large breasts with their large brown nipples. He took in the pretty freckles that adorned her bosoms.

“Do you like them Scott? Here can you soap them for me?” Gwen handed Scott the shower gel. He squeezed a liberal amount onto the twin globes and began to massage the gel into them, making a rich lather. “Ooh that feels nice” Gwen tingled as Scott rubbed her nipples.

“Oh, you’re getting to be a big boy now” Gwen chuckled as her hand brushed against his burgeoning penis. Actually, at a little over four inches long it was just about the smallest penis she had ever encountered. “So, what about the rest of me? Are you a tit man or a bum man Scott?

“I like all of you Gwen,” replied the boy diplomatically as he massaged gel into every part of Gwen’s body. He left the private place between her legs until last, concerned in case she was offended by the intrusion. That could not have been further from the truth. To say that Gwen welcomed Scott’s inquisitive fingers would be an understatement. As his fingers massaged her vagina, Gwen clung to Scott’s shoulders for support. What Scott lacked in finesse he made up for in youthful vigour. The head of his erect penis touched Gwen’s trembling thigh as his fingers slipped easily in and out of his aunt. Had she not been holding tightly onto Scott she would have lost balance and fallen when the intense spasm of orgasm shuddered through her. She hung onto Scott, trembling and breathing heavily.

“Are you alright Gwen?” Scott looked at his aunt anxiously. It seemed an eternity before Gwen was able to assure Scott that she was fine. Just fine!

They towelled each other dry with the fluffy white bath sheets and walked through into the bedroom. “Phew, Scott, I’m going to have to lay down after all that. Are you going to join me?”

Gwen lay on her back allowing her breathing to return to normal. Scott took up a place next to Gwen laying on his side looking fondly at the woman sharing the bed with him. A woman several years older than his own mother. He kissed her softly. “I enjoyed that Gwen.”

“Me too Scott but you haven’t cum yet.” Gwen gently held Scott’s penis. It was leaking skeins of clear fluid. “I think we have time for a quickie before dinner.” Gwen turned to face the boy, kissing him hard on the lips, her tongue searching for his. “I want you inside me Scott. Will you fuck me please? Base instinct took over and Scott rolled his aunt onto her back. She spread her legs wide and Scott was on her, his cock probing urgently for Gwen’s vagina. Gwen helped him out and guided his swollen cock head and suddenly his penis was inside her. For Scott it was the best feeling he had ever experienced, feeling his cock in the moist velvet softness.

“Oh, that’s so good Scott. Easy boy, make it last. It is so good I want your cock inside me for ever. Not so fast, do it deep and slow.”

“Oh Gwen! I’m gonna come! Shall I pull out?

“No! No, want to feel your sperm inside me.” Gwen held her young lover’s buttocks, keeping him locked into her.

“Sorry Gwen, I came too quickly. I couldn’t stop myself.”

“It’s OK Scott. Just lay still, I like to feel you inside me.” Scott lay there until his penis finally subsided and slipped out. “That was real nice Scott. My you have cum a lot.” Gwen took a wet wipe from a packet she had conveniently placed on the bedside cabinet. She took Scott’s now limp penis and gently wiped it clean, marvelling at the smooth, almost hairless teenage weenie. It began to stir and Gwen was tempted to take the morsel into her mouth. No, stop, she told herself. There will be time enough later. “We’d better get cleaned up now and get ready for dinner, then we’ll book a taxi for the theatre.”

Gwen sensibly booked the cab before they sat down for dinner. There is always a queue outside the hotels for taxis to the West End.

“Wow, Gwen, you look fabulous. And that’s without looking through your clothes!”

“Hey cheeky! But thanks for the compliment. Don’t you dare look at my underwear. You can check that as much as you like later.”

“OK,” laughed Scott. “I promise.”

Gwen was wearing a pretty blue dress with the hem 3 inches above the knee. A silk scarf in shades of blue decorated her neckline. High heel stilettos enhanced her shapely legs. Scott was tempted to check whether her legs were clad in stockings or tights. But he stuck to his promise not to peep,

They arrived at the theatre in good time for the show and they took their seats, three rows back from the orchestra pit. Scott gazed around the theatre in wonderment. The ornate decoration was classic Frank Matchan, the king of theatre design in the Edwardian golden age of variety.

In the very best tradition of variety theatre, the show opened with a line-up of dancing girls. Lots of colour, frothy costumes, glitter, bright floodlights and high kicks. An exhilarating sight, but especially for Scott who after two bars of music from the orchestra had undressed the entire line up. Fifteen naked young dancers performed for Scott. Gwen squeezed his thigh. “Do you like what you see?” Had she been able to see his face, she may have noticed that her nephew was blushing. It was true that the restrictions of closely fitting garments gave a slightly unnatural appearance. Breasts that might otherwise have bounced in time to the rhythm remained motionless. All of the girls had shaved pubic areas and the showgirl tights kept everything controlled creating a Barbie doll look. It was interesting, even titillating but Scott was sincere when he whispered back, “I prefer you Gwen.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” responded Gwen.

The highlight of the evening was a guest appearance of Kellie Magnusson. Kellie at the tender age of 14 had wowed TV audiences by winning the Young Dancer of the Year competition. This evening, on the stage of The London Palladium, Kellie was to reprise her prize-winning routine.

The orchestra struck up and the curtain swept back to reveal a woodland glade. A nymph, tiny and delicate, emerged from behind a tree. The sprite-like creature placed a finger on her lips, as if to share a secret, a secret that had to be whispered. The audience was spellbound. It was as if this was a secret being shared just between them and the nymph. Kellie Magnusson was attired in a flowing blue silk cape that swirled and flowed with every movement of the beautiful young dancer. Under the cape a leotard sheathed her lithe frame. The stage at the palladium is huge. Surely so tiny a figure would be lost beneath the proscenium arch. But no, with swoops and turns Kellie was everywhere, filling the stage with her presence. Of course, to Scott’s eyes, the girl was naked as she darted and pirouetted. Even when clothed the impossibly high kicks, were sensational, naked they were heart-stopping. True, the leotard held the nubile girl in its tight embrace. It totally flattened her small breasts. Even her nipples were pressed into conformity with her boy-like chest. The immaturity of her slender fame, the constricting nature of the leotard and the fluidity of her dance moves conspired to conceal her teenage cleft. But the details of her femininity were less important than Kellie’s exceptional flexibility. As Scott watched, the girl performed the splits. He recalled a photograph published in the press. The picture was a posed shot of Kellie with one foot on the floor and the other, apparently without effort, was resting on her dance instructor’s shoulder. In Scott’s febrile imagination Kellie’s foot was resting on his shoulder and her tight coochie was dancing a cachucha on his rampant pricklet. Come to think of it, Scott could feel a stirring in his young loins as he visualised the prospect.

“Pretty little thing wasn’t she Scott? I bet she looked tasty in the nude, huh?” Gwen observed as they left the theatre. Scott blushed, unwilling to admit to enjoying the sight of Kellie naked. Gwen chuckled at her nephew’s embarrassment. “Don’t worry, Scott, I quite fancied her myself. I wouldn’t say no to a session with her myself.” Scott looked at his aunt in surprise, not sure whether she was joking.

“You, Gwen? With Kellie?”

“Yes, why not Scott? It is quite possible for a woman to be sexually attracted to another girl.” Scott recalled the sight of Miss Partington, his favourite teacher having sex with Alice Ashby. “Say what Scott. How about we borrow the lass for the weekend and we can both have her?”

“Sounds good to me Gwen,” Scott joined his aunt, chuckling at their joke.

Back at the hotel both Scott and Gwen were tuned up to a fever pitch. Their previous encounter before the theatre was now several hours ago. They had broken the ice, enjoyed each other’s nakedness and their first joy of fucking. In Scott’s case his very first experience of penetrative sex ever. For Gwen her need for a young virile lover had been reawakened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.