Sucking It Up - Cover

Sucking It Up

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Flash Sex Story: A little adventure in fellatio!

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

Calienté knelt at Hammer’s feet (his)her mouth was full of Hammer’s cock. (S)he concentrated on bringing pleasure to the man with (his)her mouth, tongue and throat. (Her)his own cock stood hard and proud at (her)his own crotch. It ached from being hard for so long.

While pleasuring (her)his master Calienté tried to ignore (her)his own pleasure. Bringing pleasure to the men who used (her)his body was his goal. Realizing that (s)he could to a certain degree control those who had given (her)him so much pain at first had been a revelation. Calienté was taking control of (her)his life even if it meant sucking Hammer’s brain out through the head of his prick.

Calienté tried to close (her)his ears to the stream of words that Hammer poured over (her)him. Praise, calling (her)him a pretty girl, and other such words were less meaningful than hearing the catch in Hammer’s voice when (s)he found a particularly pleasurable means and method.

Even the hand on (her)his cheek was meaningless, the only thing that meant anything at the moment was hearing Hammer’s breathing change, feeling the cock in her mouth swell as (s)he let the head pop in and out of her throat.

Sure (s)he was aroused surely anyone would be aroused in (her)his place (s)he reasoned. (S)he found the perfect pace and suddenly Hammer was pumping a tasty load down her throat while grunting and groaning his pleasure.

It was only as (s)he was coming down from the high of bringing (her)his master to orgasm that Hammer’s words struck home again. “ ... Such a pretty little girl, cumming from sucking your boyfriend’s cock,” brought Calienté back into the world, and she realized that her cock was still spurting cum up between herself and Hammer.

She laid back spreading her legs and asked, “Can you fuck me?”

“Not yet beautiful, but you don’t mind if Gina fucks you do you?”

At that moment Calienté was still so horny that she would have agreed to anything, so she said, “Please fuck me Gina.”

Within seconds the tall, beautiful transsexual had her cock buried in Calienté’s pussy and she was on her way to heaven again.

There was almost no hint of a boy left except for his cock that continued to drool cum as his asshole was plundered by the older man’s cock...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.