Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Meet the Neighbors

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Meet the Neighbors - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The new core living room filled with people, the buzz of conversation, and laughter. As new people arrived there were greetings, hugs, and kisses. Dave was the de facto lead instructor for the Circle 101 class that evening. He called the class to order a few seconds after the posted start time. “Ladies and gentlemen, to start, in part because there are so many new faces, I want each person to tell to the class about who they are and what they do. I’ll play scribe up here on one of the white boards to help you all remember each other.”

Dave turned to his left and gestured at Tatiana. She started, “I am Tatiana Volstok, and I’m from St. Petersburg, Russia, however, I have applied for a visa in America and want to be citizen. I have doctorate degree in computer science and robotics, and I work in robotics laboratory at the university, and I have accepted job there where I will also teach. I want to belong to Circle, and I am loving living here and with Dave and all my new lovers.” She laughed and turned to her left.

“Hi everybody. I’m Jasmine Kray, originally from Dallas, but now from here. I also have a Ph.D. in computer science and robotics, and I work in the robotics lab, however, I am pure research and development.”

The group continued around the room until everybody had spoken. The self-introductions took over fifteen minutes, but everyone seemed genuinely interested in the others. At the end of the introductions, Dave studied what he’d written on the white board with asterisks denoting current Circle members. Cindy was counted as a Circle member, too.

Tatiana Volstok – University – Comp. Sci. & Robotics
Jasmine Kray – University – Comp. Sci. & Robotics
Chelsea Fox – Univ. – CS&R. Working on PhD EE
Haley Keva – Student – Jr. – Environ. Sci./Theater
Lori Griffin – Student – Jr. – Anthropology/Theater
Leann Harris – Neighbor – Floor Mgr., Woman’s Boutique
Cricket - Author – Actress
Cindy Worthington
– Thorn, Bradbury, & Wilson Investments
Gary DeVille – Neighbor – Owner, DeVille HVAC Serv’s
Tony Harris – Neighbor – County Property Appraiser
Nora DeVille – Neighbor – Teacher at Riverview HS
Carol Turner – Neighbor – Owner of Giggles, adult toy store
Ike Turner – Neighbor – Univ. Assoc. Prof. Mech. Eng.
Deborah McKinley – AA – EneRG
Jenny Harvest – AA – EneRG
Savannah Stone – Student – Acctg., / Fin Dept., KM
Samantha Stone – Student – Elem. Educ/Circle Home School
Alice Prentiss - CFO – EneRG + Baby
Cookie Carson – Student – Architecture. Engaged to Alan
Alan Lauer – Synovus? – Banking/Trust Mgt
Barry Sykes – Student – Phi Theta Rho – Jr. EE
Elton Cleats – Student – PTR – Jr. EE
Wes Madden – Student – PTR – Jr. Poly Sci.
Cord Jenkins – Student – PTR – Sr. English
Bridget Simon
- Student – Soph. Environ. Sci.
Nikky Thomas – Exec. Asst to CEO EneRG
Jean Randolf
(JR) – Marketing/EVP – EneRG
Dave Prentiss* – EE. CEO EneRG

Dave said, “Well, there are twenty-eight-and-a-half of us here today, including six and a half Circle members – my wife Alice is due in early August as keen observers may be able to tell. This is a record, even when we take the current Circle members out of the equation. I have met most of you, and if I haven’t, I know you’ve met other Circle members and what we call ‘pledges’ – each other. The fraternity guys will know what I’m talking about.

“This is not a lecture session, so I’ll toss out questions, and some of you can answer. This isn’t a test of any kind; it’s participatory learning about the Circle, our way of life, and our values. Don’t feel bad if you ‘miss’ an answer; maybe there are no ‘right’ answers. You’re not being graded, and diverse opinions are even valued.

“For starters, is there anybody here who doesn’t want to belong to the Circle or is unsure?”

Carol Turner looked around at everybody, and held her hand kind of low. She said, “Question. Nora, Leann, and I know another couple that should probably be here from just outside the gates. They live on Christian Grey Drive, but one of them is away, and we didn’t have a chance to talk to the other one. What should we do?”

Dave said, “Bring them by some evening for cocktails and introduce them to some of us. I’d especially like to meet them. If they seem interested, they could start to come to this class and rap session, as well as our evening cocktail times and dinners.” He paused and looked at the group, “Since no one raised their hand for my question, I’ll keep rolling along with the goal of helping you all integrate into our midst. One goal is for you to self-select OUT of joining if you discover that this is not for you.” He gestured around him in a general way.

Dave wrote on the second white board: ‘Membership Criteria’. He turned and said, “Circle members hold back. What do you think it takes to belong to this group of about a hundred people?”

Quickly, the answers started to fly up, and Dave wrote them on the board. “Get known,” “Know everyone,” “Work details,” “Show your authentic self,” “Be loving,” “Be helpful everywhere,” “Be a good lover,” “Don’t try to change it”, and more.

Dave pushed and prodded the group, even challenging some of the answers with deeper questions. “Do you think you have to have sex to belong to the Circle?” “Could you skip the work details – why and why not?” “Can you really know a hundred other people the way you need to?” “What if you met someone in the group you didn’t care for in some way?” “You said love everybody, but you’re 20 years old; could you love somebody who is 60?” Are there ethnic or racial groups that you’d exclude from your love?” “Can you be possessive in this environment?” “Could you be a submissive in this environment? Dominant?” “How fulfilling do you think membership would be for you? Why?”

The questions and answers started to fly like a swarm of honeybees, often with laughter but always with deep thought. The questions and answers overlapped and often ended with no clear answer that fit the whole group. At the end of two hours, Dave pulled the plug. Everyone was on a high of some kind when the ‘class’ broke up. He thought the evening had the best discussion of all of the Circle 101 classes he’d presided over.

Dave led the class to the patio bar and with Cricket’s help, served up drinks for everybody. Some of the discussions continued in smaller groups.

Carol Turner approached Dave with an empty wine glass. “Another Chardonnay, please, and ... I have a question.”

Dave filled the glass and smiled at the pretty woman.

“I would like to belong, and yes, I know, sex only appears to be a fundamental aspect of the Circle. How do I start with someone?”

Dave teased, “How would you start with a man you liked at work or on the street?”

Carol was thoughtful, “There are many ways? I could flirt heavily, or ask outright, or offer myself up. I could get to know them and slowly seduce them, but I want things to move faster than that.”

“What did your other neighbors do?” Dave posed with a chuckle.

“Errr, I’m led to believe that they just came over here and fucked guys that were available at the moment? I guess they asked them.”

“And was the result the same one you’re seeking?”

Carol broke into a grin. “Hell, yes!”

“So?”

“Will you make love with me tonight when things slow down here a little? I have my clean paper with me.” She patted her back pocket – a back pocket in a pair of hot pants where Dave guessed that the only way a piece of paper could have gotten into the pocket was if she put it in before she put the shorts on.

Before Dave could respond a second, younger voice spoke. Haley looked from Dave to Carol and back again. “I wanted to ask you, too. I’ve been sitting here hanging on every word you said. I just ... had to ask, even though Mrs. Turner got to you first.”

Dave reached out and pulled the dark-skinned co-ed to him and into a generous hug. “Please use first names with each other. It inspires intimacy and friendship. Would either of you mind if both of you were with me?” He glanced at Carol as he spoke, indicating that she had a voice in this, too.

Carol broke into a grin.

Haley spoke carefully and shyly. “I will try this. Cookie told me about the sapphic ethos in the Circle. I guess now is as good a time as any to get out of my comfort zone in that regard.” She looked at Carol, “You would not mind?”

Carol came close and hugged the younger and shorter girl. They kissed on the lips. She told Haley, “There’s a saying you should remember the rest of your life: ‘If you want to live a life you’ve never lived, you have to do things you’ve never done.’ When Ike and I got into the lifestyle we were both shaking in our boots, and now we couldn’t be happier. Having you join us will make me very happy.”

Haley nodded, “Thank you both for accepting me. I know I’m not like you. Lots of people ... my brown skin ... they...”

Dave interrupted her. “Haley, we accept you regardless of your skin color or anything else about you. You showed in the meeting tonight and the discussion what kind of person you are. You’re one of us. We love you. No one cares about the wrapping paper. I have to comment that you are beautiful – both inside and out.”

Haley’s face screwed up and she tried not to cry, but tears started to roll down her face. She choked out, “That’s the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. I got tormented in high school because of my race. I was neither white nor black so some students thought I could be teased, but it was more like bullying. College isn’t bad, I guess because there are so many foreign students on campus, but I’m American and proud of it.” The tears continued to flow. Carol enfolded the girl in her arms again; her compassion wasn’t lost on Dave.

Dave said, “Haley, lots of people WANT something, but you will need to go a step further and DECIDE whether you want to put effort into making your dreams come true. If you DECIDE, you’ll move heaven and earth and even forget what people think of you to make your intentions happen. Nothing will deter you.”

Haley nodded, but still seemed broken up over the palpable acceptance of her by everyone around. Dave leaned in and kissed her tenderly, even tasting her tears, and then Carol kissed her in a similar manner.

Carol gestured at Dave, “We’re going over yonder and sit together beside the pool. Come fetch us when you’re through, but don’t be long.”


Dave had just come onto the patio from his home. Five-thirty and already there were twenty or more people gathered around the bar waiting for a ‘real’ bartender and some service.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.