Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Russell had Cheryl drop out of high school when her belly had started to swell with his baby growing inside her. Now that Cheryl had a child to take care of, Russell let her move back into her bedroom. With Russell making regular visits to see Cynthia and Cathy, Alice was now spending most all of her nights in Clay’s bed where she fucked and sucked him. Even though Clay was two years younger than Alice, she had become completely submissive to his sexual demands; along with the occasional one of Russell’s.

It was a few weeks before Clarissa’s sixteenth birthday, she was out of school for summer break, when Russell decided it was time for his sexy young daughter to have his hard cock take her virginity. The teen had no idea that it would be her biological father that would rape and violate her. It was late in the evening; Russell had slipped a date-rape drug, that he had gotten from one of his connections, into some lemonade that Clarissa had made earlier. The young teen had unknowingly consumed it and would soon be unable to resist whatever Russell wanted to do to her.

Clarissa was a relatively small girl. However, she had a very sexy little body with nice B-cup breasts and long light-brown hair that was almost blonde out in the sunlight. The teen usually had it parted on the side and brushed up and over. It hung down to just below her breast when it was brushed to the front. Clarissa had a cute face with pretty blue eyes and a sensual little mouth. She also had a very nice well-rounded little ass on her. That day the teen was wearing a button-up halter top and shorts that showed off her nice set of lightly tanned legs.

The young teen had gone to the store with her sister earlier. Cheryl had needed to pick up some diapers and wipes for the baby. It was a warm summer day and Clarissa was drinking a tall glass of lemonade. Unable to finish it before she left, the teen put it into the fridge so she could finish it when she got back from the store. While she and Cheryl were gone, Russell put the date-rape drug into Clarissa’s lemonade. When the teen got back, she got the lemonade out of the fridge and went to her room.

Russell waited until the date-rape drug had had time to work its magic before going to Clarissa’s room to check on her condition. He eased her bedroom door open. The empty glass was sitting on the nightstand by the bed. The teen was lying on the bed facing away from Russell. She apparently was in the process of changing clothes when the date-rape drug started to affect her. Clarissa’s blouse and skirt were lying on the floor. She was lying on the bed in only her bra and panties. Russell went over and shook the teen. Her only response was to moan and mumble something incoherently.

Satisfied that Clarissa was unable to resist, Russell unhooked her bra before rolling her on her back, causing more moans to escape her young lips. With her bra unhooked he easily removed it completely, exposing her very nice nude breasts. Rather small, when compared to Cheryl and Alice’s larger C-cup tits, but plenty big enough on her small body. Russell surmised that they would also be a good C-cup by the time Clarissa was eighteen and her breasts stopped growing. On her small body, she would be extremely well endowed then, and men would really like her tits.

Russell rolled the teen on her back, causing her to mumble what appeared to be some semblance of, “No,” but she was in no condition to resist, as he pulled her panties down, slid them down her sexy young legs, and off. Clarissa was now totally nude and vulnerable. While the date-rape drug didn’t have her totally passed out, she was only slightly aware, in a deep foggy haze, of what was happening to her. Russell quickly took off his clothes and got on the bed with his fifteen-year-old daughter. Forcing her legs apart, he crawled between them.

“Don’t!” the teen mumbled, reacting to the sharp pain between her legs, and then let out a loud groaning moan, as Russell’s hard cock was being forcefully rammed into her virgin pussy. She felt it tear through her hymen and go deep inside of her.

“I’ve been letting you off, but no more. It’s time you learn your place as a cum receptacle for male cum,” Russell said, while he was sliding his hard cock in-and-out of Clarissa’s very tight young pussy.

She had no idea that Russell was her own biological father as he said, “Here it comes, you’re gonna take my cum in your pussy just like your sister and mother did,” as he jaculated his baby making sperm deep into Clarissa’s hot little unprotected cunt. As it happened, it was with the extremely high likelihood of impregnating her, being that she was ovulating.

“I knew you were gonna be as good a fuck as your mother and sister,” Russell said, after he had pumped the last of his cum into the teen, and then pulled his softening cock out of her hot little cunt.

Clarissa laid there moaning, still under the influence of the date-rape drug, as Russell rolled off of her sexy young body. Lying beside her, he dozed off. After a short restful nap, Russell woke up. He eased off the bed and put his clothes on. He then picked up the nude teen; causing her to attempt, in a mumbling slur, to say, “No. Don’t.”

While Russell was carrying the fifteen-year-old to his bedroom, he met Clay coming down the hall. Clay looked at his younger sister’s nude body in Russell’s arms. He ogled her perky tits with hard nipples and the pretty brown muff between her sexy legs. Clarissa’s pretty blue eyes were closed, and her head was hanging backwards, causing her long light-brown hair to hang down towards the floor as she was being carried.

“You can have her after I break her in,” Russell told Clay as he passed him in the hallway. He then took the drugged teen and laid her on his bed.

After undressing, Russell got on the bed with Clarissa. Still under the influence of the date-rape drug, the nude teen laid there as Russell spread her legs and got between them. She moaned and managed to slur out, “Get off me,” but was still unable to resist as Russell rammed his hard cock into her tight little pussy for the second time. Clarissa laid there moaning as her biological father’s fully erect manhood slid in-and-out of her. She was being fucked hard and fast. Then, unable to hold back any longer, Russell ejaculated; sending more of his baby making cum into her hot, little, and unprotected pussy. He then pulled his deflating cock out of the teen and laid down beside her and went to sleep.

“Uncle Russ has Clarissa in his bedroom fucking her. I think he drugged her,” Clay told Cheryl and Alice.

“I’m surprised he waited this long. Now that my belly is swelling out with his child, I guess he needs a family replacement,” Cheryl replied, sarcastically.

“I don’t really know why Russell lets me use birth control and makes you have his baby,” Alice commented.

“I think it was just another way to get back at my mother, but now she’s gone, and no telling what she’s having to do with those two black men,” Cheryl said.

“I guess you’ll now be fucking her also,” Cheryl said, looking a Clay.

“You’ll have to admit, Clarissa is a hot sexy little bitch. I’ve just been waiting on Uncle Russ to break her hot little cunt in,” Clay replied.

“You are so disgusting,” Cheryl snapped at her brother.

The next morning Clarissa woke up and quickly realized that she was nude and in bed with Russell, and he was naked lying beside her. The teen tried to remember what had happened during the night and how she got nude and in the bed with Russell. Extremely hesitant, Clarissa moved her small hand down between her legs and slid a finger into her pussy. She felt no restriction as she slid it in as far as she could. When she pulled her finger out, it was coated with a white substance that she knew was male cum and knew Russell had had sex with her and taken her virginity. Clarissa laid there horrified as Russell started to stir, waking up.

“No! Don’t!” Clarissa cried out as Russell rolled over on top of her.

“I’m glad you’ll be fully coherent this time,” Russell said, as he forced the young teen’s legs apart and rammed his morning hard cock into Clarissa’s pussy. She laid there underneath her biological father as his cock slid in-and-out of her still tight young pussy. She was crying and moaning as he fucked her really hard.

Clarissa had known all along that it was inevitable that she would be raped by Russell. Afterall, he had raped her mother and sister. At least her pussy was slick, and it didn’t hurt as he fucked her. In fact, to her amazement, if she was totally honest, his hard cock kind of felt good as it slid in-and-out of her.

The young teen had quit crying and was softly moaning as Russell continued fucking her. Then, with a loud satisfying grunt, Clarissa felt him release his cum inside her. After pumping the last of his baby making cum into his daughter’s unprotected and fertile pussy, Russell pulled his softening cock out of her well fucked hot little cunt and rolled off her. He then allowed the well-fucked fifteen-year-old to get off his bed and run, still nude, to her bedroom. No one else was up yet. Clarissa fell across her bed crying.

It was almost noon when Clarissa forced herself to get up and take a long hot bath. Afterwards, she did feel a lot better. Realizing that she was hungry, the teen got dressed and went to the kitchen. Clay, Cheryl, and Alice were sitting at the table still eating. Russell had just gotten up from the table when Clarissa walked in.

“I see you decided to join us,” Russell said.

As Clarissa went to walk past him, her uncle/father grabbed a handful of her long light-brown hair. Pulling her head back, he forcefully kissed her full on the mouth. The teen knew better than to resist and allowed his tongue to slip between her sexy young lips, into her mouth. When he pulled back from kissing her, while still holding onto her long hair Russell said, “After you eat, I want you to come to my room.”

When the teen didn’t immediately acknowledge his instruction, he give a hard pull on her hair, causing the teen to cry out, “Yes sir,” as big tears formed in her pretty blue eyes.

Russell then turned loose of Clarissa’s hair and left the kitchen. She sat down, without looking at the others, and started eating. They let her eat without saying anything about Russell raping her. She was extremely embarrassed knowing that they all knew what Russell had done to her. It humiliated her even more knowing that she had gotten some pleasure from it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.