Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Alice Williamson sat silently in the backseat as Russell drove. She was in-between Otis and Desmond. He kept looking in his rearview mirror at her. She was a pretty enough girl with long straight brown hair that reached the middle of her back. He could see the fright in her pretty deep-blue eyes. She was wearing a thin pull-over top. Russell could see her nice nude breasts with her somewhat protruding nipples pushing out against the thin material.

Her other attire was a very short skirt that did little to hide her smooth white thighs. Sitting in the middle the way she was, Russell could see between her legs. He could see the brown hair on her pussy and knew that she wasn’t wearing panties. Alice was barefooted. Russell knew the fraternity brothers had been using her as their sex slave, and according to Cheryl they were gangbanging the eighteen-year-old regularly.

“I understand your name is Alice,” Russell said, as their eyes met in the rearview mirror.

“Yes sir,” she replied, in a very low soft subdued sweet voice.

“Where are you taking me?” Alice asked, in a low hesitant voice.

“We are headed to my home,” Russell replied.

“Are you going to keep me as your property?” Alice softly asked.

Not answering her question, Russell asked, “How long were you at the fraternity house?”

“I guess I was there four or five months. I’m not sure, I kind of lost tract of time. I’m sure you know what they did to me there,” Alice said, in a low soft subdued voice.

“You can thank Cheryl for your freedom, she is the one that told us about you,” Russell told Alice.

“Is she the girl with long brown hair down to her waist?” Alice asked.

“Yes. That’s her,” Russell replied.

“Is she your daughter?” Alice asked.

“No. She’s my niece,” Russell answered.

After they got home, Clay took Alice into the house. Otis and Desmond were getting ready to leave. Russell was thanking them for their help.

“Any time Boss. You know we never pass up a chance to fuck a hot white bitch,” Otis said.

“I second that,” Desmond said.

Just then, Charlene came out of the house and asked, “Russell. Clay wants to know where you are going to put the girl you brought home?”

“Tell him that I haven’t decided yet,” Russell replied.

Charlene turned and went back into the house, as Otis asked, “Wasn’t that Mr. Glen’s wife?

“Yea. That was her,” Russell said.

“She sure is one fine looking woman,” Otis said.

“I seem to be a bedroom short now. Would you and Desmond like to take her? She’s a pretty damn good fuck. I’m sure she has never had a large black dick in her blonde pussy,” Russell asked.

“You ain’t joking, you’d really let us have her?” Otis asked.

“You will have to ‘persuade’ her to go with you, but, I’m sure you and Desmond can handle that little task,” Russell said. He had been planning to move Charlene out of the master bedroom and replace her with Cheryl anyway.

The two large black men followed Russell into the house. Clay and Alice were sitting in the living room. Cheryl and Clarissa were not at home. Russell asked Clay, “Where is Charlene?”

“I think she’s in the bedroom,” Clay replied.

When the three men walked into the bedroom, Charlene was sitting on the side of the bed. She had on a pair of designer sweatpants and a pull-over top. Her beautiful thick long blonde hair was pulled to the front and was hanging down just below her left breast.

“Get up and get your things together. You’re going with Otis and Desmond,” Russell told Charlene, in a very demanding tone.

“What are you saying?” Charlene asked, in a hesitant and panicky voice.

“I said get your ass up! You are going with Otis and Desmond,” Russell said, in an even more demanding tone.

“Please no! I’ve done everything you wanted,” Charlene begged.

“Take her. You can get her clothes later. I’m sure she’s not going to need them for a while,” Russell said.

Otis and Desmond grabbed their dead boss’s sexy blonde wife and dragged her out to their truck. Alice had sat in the living room terrified as the two large black men had dragged Charlene out of the house.

“Where are they taking her?” Clay had asked.

“She’s going to be staying with them for a while,” Russell said.

Charlene was kicking and screaming trying to get loose. Desmond got a short length of rope out of the back of the truck. Otis forced Charlene’s hands behind her back as Desmond tied her wrists together. He then took a clean handkerchief out of his pocket and stuffed it into Charlene’s mouth. Otis then took a piece of duct tape and put it over her mouth to keep her from screaming and using her tongue to push the handkerchief out of her mouth.

The two large black men then forced the sexy blonde wife onto the backseat of the double cab pickup truck. Desmond then took another piece of rope and tied her ankles together. They then took the sexy blonde wife to their cabin in the woods. It was at least ten miles to the nearest neighbor and there was no cell phone reception out there. It would be a safe place to keep Charlene while they were breaking her in to the fact that she was now their sex slave.

When they got to the cabin, they dragged Charlene out of the pickup and Otis untied her ankles. With her wrists tied behind her back and a gag in her mouth she had no choice but let them force her inside the cabin.

“You might as well get used to it, you’re gonna be with us for a while. Do what you’re told, don’t give us any trouble, and we won’t have to punish you. Make no mistake, you are here for us to use, and use you we will,” Otis told Charlene. She was trying to say something, but it just came out as a low mumble with the gag in her mouth.

“I sure have been wanting to see those big tits of hers,” Desmond said, as he reached out and got ahold of her top at the collar and ripped it down the front. He then grabbed the front of her bra and tore it in two, letting Charlene’s very nice D-cup breasts spill out completely exposed.

“It sure was nice of Mr. Russell to let us have her,” Desmond said, as he groped her large tits.

“Yea. I can’t wait to shove my large black dick into the blonde white bitch’s pussy. Let’s get her into my bedroom. I’ll do her first and then you can have her; unless you wanna do her first?” Otis replied.

“You go ahead and take her first, she ain’t going anywhere; and she’s more than enough for both of us,” Desmond said.

Otis looked his beautiful ex-boss’s wife in the eye, as he said, “We’re going to untie your wrists and take the gag out of your mouth. If you try to scream or resist, we will punish you severely. There is no one nearby that can hear you or help you. Afterwards, we will gag you and tie you down on the bed and take what we want from you anyway. You will fare much better if you just cooperate and don’t resist.”

“Do you understand what I am telling you?” Otis asked, as he continued.

Charlene nodded her head, letting Otis know that she understood; that if she tried to resist, she would just be forced, and hurt in the process.

“Now that you know your situation, are you going to give us any trouble?” Otis asked.

The sexy blonde wife shook her head, as she realized that she really had no choice in the matter. Her will to resist had long been destroyed by her blackmailing brother-in-law and her own son using her as their sex slave.

Otis took the gag out of Charlene’s mouth as Desmond untied her wrists.

“Are you on birth control?” Otis asked.

“Yes. I took a pill this morning, but I don’t have them with me,” Charlene said, in a low hesitant frightened voice.

“We’ll get you a new prescription tomorrow. But for now, let’s see the rest of you,” Otis said, in a demanding tone.

Charlene slowly removed her torn top and bra, letting them fall to the floor. She then bent over and slipped off her shoes. When she bent over, her beautiful long blonde hair fell to the front; and when she straightened back up, her soft long hair was completely covering her left nude breast. Charlene then got ahold of her sweatpants and shoved them down until she could step out of them. The sexy wife then repeated the process with her panties, which left her totally nude in front of the two large black men.

As Otis looked at Charlene’s untrimmed hairy pussy, he said, “I think you are going to have to shave all that hair off down there, but for now, get your ass on the bed and spread those sexy legs.”

Reluctantly, Charlene did as she was told. Getting on the bed and spreading her legs completely exposed the entrance to her hairy pussy. She laid there waiting, as Otis was taking off his clothes, knowing she was about to be forced to take her first black cock. Charlene could not bring herself to look at him. Being raped by Russell and her son were degrading enough. Now ... she was going to be raped by two large black men that used to work for her dead husband.

When Otis was naked, he climbed on the bed with Charlene. Getting between her spread legs, he lined his fully erect cock with her blonde pussy.

“Oh God! You’re huge!” the sexy blonde wife uncontrollably cried out when Otis, with a massive shove of his large hips, sent his big black dick plowing deep into her pussy. Charlene could feel her vagina being stretched to accommodate his huge size.

“After a while, you’ll be begging for it,” Otis said, as he pulled back and then rammed his huge black cock into her again, causing her to let out a loud groaning moan.

He then started fucking Charlene with long hard steady strokes. After the initial pain of him raping her subsided, the sexy blonde wife found herself uncontrollably enjoying Otis’s large black cock fucking her. She started gyrating her hips in a fucking motion, as she was now willingly fucking him.

“You’re getting to her. The blonde white bitch is beginning to like it,” Desmond told Otis, as he was watching his friend pound the sexy white woman’s pussy.

“Oh God no! Not with you,” Charlene cried out as she had a loud massive orgasm while uncontrollably wrapping her quivering white legs around Otis’s large black body.

Otis kept pounding Charlene’s pussy as she moaned louder and louder, until his large black cock forced her to have another mind-blowing orgasm. Satisfied that he had overcome any resistant that she had about being fucked by a black man, Otis ejaculated his cum deep into her pussy. After he had pumped the last of his cum into Charlene’s hot cunt, he pulled his still semi-hard cock out of her and got off her. Moving out of the way, he was quickly replaced by Desmond.

“Oh God! No more!” Charlene cried out, as she was heavily panting from the hard fucking she had just received from Otis.

“Go ahead. The bitch can take it,” Otis said.

Desmond got between her still spread legs and, without any concern for Charlene, rammed his large black dick into her blonde pussy; causing her to loudly groan and moan as she was forced to take her second huge black cock. She was already stretched and well lubricated from Otis fucking her, so it really didn’t hurt when Desmond shoved his hard cock into her pussy. In fact, it only took a few hard strokes and she was willingly fucking him as she had with Otis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.