Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

It took Russell a couple of weeks to get background on Spencer Patterson. Russel found out that he was married to a part-time university teacher. Beth, at thirty-five, was an attractive woman with blonde hair that reached just past her shoulders, blue eyes, C-cup breasts with large areola and nipples. Her body was shapely enough that most men would find her extremely fuckable.

He also found out that they had a daughter. Carrie Ann, at sixteen, was an extremely pretty girl. She had straight blonde hair that was parted on the side and brushed over. It reached to the edge of her well-endowed teen breasts when it was brushed to the front. Carrie Ann was a relatively a small girl with a very nice shapely body.

Russell decided he needed the help of two men that worked for him. He knew they were just the type he needed. On one of their previous overseas construction jobs, they had abducted a twenty-year-old French girl. Claudette Basque was very beautiful and sexy. She had long thick brown hair that hung down to her lower back, pretty brown eyes, and a sensual mouth with slightly pouty lips. Her body was well-proportioned and shapely. Claudette’s breasts were a very nice C-cup to go along with her well-rounded tight ass.

Claudette Basque was walking to her parent’s home from a friend’s house one day, which was not unusual in the small French town. Desmond and Otis were coming back from a visit to the big city when they saw her. She was wearing a shirt and jeans as she walked along the side of the road. They were still over a hundred kilometers from where they were staying.

“Hey man! Look at that ass,” Desmond said.

Looking around, they didn’t see anyone, as Desmond said, “Let’s take her. We’ve been on this job for two weeks and I’m horny as hell,” as he pulled up alongside the pretty French girl. A huge black man jumped out of the construction van and forced the startled girl into the van. She was struggling and begging something in French as Desmond drove off.

“Calm down!” Otis said, as he slapped the girl across the face.

“Je ne parle pas anglais,” translated, “I don’t speak English,” the girl managed to say.

“Does the bitch know we don’t speak French?” Otis asked, rhetorically.

Terrified of the large black man, Claudette quit struggling, as Otis took a length of rope and tied her hands behind her back. They then took the girl to the relatively out of the way cabin that they had rented while working the French job. Desmond parked in front of the cabin. Otis took one of their old work shirts and covered her head so she wouldn’t see where they were. They then forced the French girl out of the van and dragged her into the cabin. The whole time, she was jabbering something in French.

Desmond held Claudette as Otis ripped open her shirt. She was struggling, trying to get loose. Otis got ahold of her bra with his large black hands and ripped it apart; letting her very nice C-cup breasts spill out, fully exposing them.

“S’il vous plaît arrêter,” translated, “Please stop,” the pretty French begged as he groped her firm nude breasts. With Desmond’s help, he took Claudette’s torn shirt and bra off her. She was franticly struggling as Desmond took ahold of her wrists and forced her arms behind her back, leaving her nude breasts completely defenseless.

Otis pinched her nipples, causing her to cry out, “S’il vous plaît arrêter qui fait mal,” translated, “Please stop that hurts.”

“I don’t have any idea what the bitch is saying,” Otis said, as he mauled Claudette’s C-cup tits.

“Laissez-moi aller vous bâtard,” she yelled, translated, “Let me go you bastard.”

“Stop that damn jibber jabbering,” Otis said, as he slapped Claudette’s breasts really hard, causing them to wobble and bounce. She cried out as the pain shot throughout her body. It had the desired effect. She stopped struggling and remained quiet as Otis unfastened her jeans.

Working together, Otis and Desmond were able to get her jeans and panties down, but she started struggling again. However, it earned her a blow to the stomach; which momentarily knocked the wind out of her. While she was gasping for air, Desmond picked her up, allowing Otis to remove her boots and socks. As she was catching her breath, he rid her of her jeans and panties.

Claudette was now totally nude as Desmond threw her on the bed. She let out a loud groan as her back hit the bed, causing her nude breasts to wobble. Desmond grabbed them with his huge black hands. She tried to shove his hands away, but she received another slap for her effort. By then, Otis had gotten naked and was climbing on the bed with her. Desmond got ahold of her wrists and forced her arms stretched out above her head as Otis forced her legs apart. Both men marveled at the amount of thick untrimmed brown hair on her pussy, as she twisted trying to get loose.

The two of them held Claudette down as Otis got between her legs. She let out a very loud groaning moan as Otis forced his very large black cock into her extremely tight pussy. His cock was so big, it felt like he was going to rip her apart each time he pulled back and forced it back into her tight cunt. Claudette was forced to lie there as he took her. She had heard the rumors about black men having huge dicks, but she never imagined that she would ever have been fucked by a black man.

“She ain’t no virgin, but she’s damn tight anyway,” Otis said, as he pulled back and rammed his large cock back into her tight little cunt, causing her legs to kick up as she let out another groaning moan.

It was true that Claudette was not a virgin. Her boyfriend had taken her virginity a couple of months earlier. They had secretly gotten engaged and she had allowed him to fuck her, but she insisted that he use a condom. She had softly whimpered when he tore through her hymen and took her virginity. After the initial pain subsided, she found herself enjoying being fucked. Claudette was looking forward to them getting married and having sex regularly.

Now however, Claudette was being held down while being raped by a large black man with his extremely large cock. Otis continued to drive his cock in-and-out of her unprotected pussy as she begged in-between moans, “S’il vous plaît ne pas éjaculer en moi. I ne pas je veux tomber enceinte,” translated, “Please do not ejaculate in me. I do not wanna get pregnant.”

However, Otis had no idea what she was saying. He would not have cared anyway. His only concern was how her hot tight pussy felt as he fucked her. He continued to drive his hard cock into the pretty French girl’s very tight cunt. Then, with a loud grunt and a hard shove, he sent his large black dick deep into her pussy and ejaculated. Claudette felt his hot cum flood the inside of her pussy and knew then that she was going to be impregnated by one of the black men before they were finished with her.

As soon as Otis got off the pretty French girl, Desmond took his place. Claudette was forced to take her second large black cock. Once again, her vagina was stretched to accommodate it, as Desmond forced himself into her. She laid there underneath him, letting out groaning moans each time he plunged back into her tight cunt.

“Man! This French bitch is one fine fuck,” Desmond said, with a loud grunt, as he ejaculated his cum in her hot pussy.

After he pulled his softening cock out of her now well used cunt and got off her, Claudette just rolled over softly whimpering. She knew her once very tight pussy, that she had let her boyfriend have, would never be the same now.

For the next three months they kept the pretty French girl captive. They made her walk around the cabin with her nudity fully exposed. Virtually every night one or both of them fucked her. While they were at work during the day, Claudette was left on the bed with her wrists tied behind her back. Her ankles were also tied. One time, she managed to get herself off the bed, only to fall on the floor. She had to lie there nude until Otis and Desmond got back. Claudette didn’t try that again.

After the first few days of their large black cocks being forced into her very tight pussy, it became stretched to accommodate them. Claudette hated what was happening to her body. She was starting to willingly accept the fact that she was beginning to enjoy them fucking her with their huge black cocks. Then the most degrading thing happened. As Otis was fucking her, she had a massive uncontrollable orgasm. Two days later, Claudette had another mind-blowing orgasm while Desmond was fucking her.

She tried to not think about it, but she knew now that she would never be satisfied with being fucked by her boyfriend’s small dick, as she started regularly having orgasms as they fucked her. Claudette hadn’t wanted them to happen, but she was unable to control her body as it got used to Otis and Desmond’s extremely large black cocks.

Russell knew about Claudette and would stop by a couple times a week. He got a tremendous gratification out of forcing the French girl to perform oral sex. It was so disgusting to her, Claudette felt sick to her stomach every time she was forced to swallow his vile cum.

Russell loved the feel of her long thick soft brown hair as he fucked her in the ass. He would force her on her hands and knees with his hands entwined in it. Pulling on her hair, he would force her head up and back as he slid his hard cock in-and-out of her tight little French asshole, as she continued to moan. Each time he unloaded another load of cum in her ass, Claudette felt completely demoralized and humiliated.

Several of the other construction workers knew that Otis and Desmond had a French girl that they were holding captive and using her for sex. Not wanting any of them to get jealous and report them to the French authorities, they allowed them to come over on their days off. They then would force Claudette to have sex with them. On the construction days off, as many as ten different men would spend time with Claudette. By the time night came, she would be completely exhausted from the day of virtually non-stop fucking. If she was not being fucked, she was being forced to perform oral sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.