Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Russel, being an engineer, knew some of the faculty at the university. When he inquired very discreetly about Spencer Patterson, he found out it was rumored that he had a propensity for teenage girls, and that he had a mistress with a teenage daughter on the side. The rumor was that he was banging them both.

Cynthia Stevens was an extremely beautiful thirty-six-year-old woman with dark-brown hair that hung down below her shoulders. She had pretty brown eyes and a sensual mouth. Her complexion was flawless. She had a fabulous sexy body. Her D-cup breasts, with large puffy nipples, stood up nice and firm. Cynthia’s small waist flared out to a nice well-rounded ass. She had beautiful legs with well-defined calves, causing some people to think that she was a professional dancer.

She had been married to one of Spencer’s cousins on his mother’s side. Beth, Spencer’s wife, to put it simply, was jealous of Cynthia. She assumed, because of her beauty and sexuality and the fact that men lusted after her, she was a hussy. When in fact she was quite the opposite, Cynthia always tried to playdown her sexuality. It embarrassed her the way men looked at her.

Cynthia was actually kind of shy and had been a virgin when she got married at the age of twenty. Cynthia had just turned twenty-one when she gave birth to her one and only child. Although men were always hitting on her, trying to get her to have sex with them behind her husband’s back, she always remained faithful to her marriage vows. Her husband certainly couldn’t say the same. Over the years, he had numerous flings and one-night stands.

Because of Beth’s dislike for Cynthia, they never socialized as a family. Beth did, however, agree to let her husband socialize with his cousin, just not his wife. Spencer and his cousin played golf together a couple of times a month.

One day, out of the blue, Spencer’s cousin just up and left. He deserted his wife and daughter without even so much as leaving them a note. Cynthia had come home from shopping to find all his clothes gone. She called his work and the secretary informed her that he had quit that very morning. She didn’t know how to tell her fifteen-year-old daughter, Cathy, that was still at school, that her father had deserted them.

It hit Cynthia tremendously hard, it devastated her, and she was extremely depressed. Financially, she really didn’t have to worry. The house and her car were paid for, and her daughter had quite a large trust that she could tap into if she needed to. She also had several thousand in her personal account. However, emotionally she was destroyed. With no one else to turn to, Cynthia made the mistake of leaning on and trusting Spencer. It had only been a few days since his cousin left and Spencer had already been checking on his cousin’s beautiful wife several times. He was just waiting for the right time to take advantage of her. That came a couple of days later while her daughter was at school.

“I didn’t deserve this. I’ve always tried to be a good wife. I took our marriage vows seriously; undoubtably, he didn’t,” Cynthia sobbingly told Spencer.

“Here, take these, they’ll calm your nerves,” Spencer said, as he handed the distraught wife two tablets.

Cynthia had been drinking some brandy that her husband left behind. The trusting wife took the two tablets and chased then down with brandy. That would prove to be a devastating choice. She had just unknowingly taken an ecstasy cocaine mix with alcohol. Cynthia was sitting on the sofa and Spencer had sat down across from her on the love seat. She had on a pair of designer jeans and loose-fitting crop top sweatshirt that was open halfway down the front, but it had a laced-up drawstring to hold it together.

Within a few minutes, he could tell she was calmed down considerably. She had stopped crying.

After a few more minutes, Spencer could see that Cynthia’s head was leaning back against the sofa and her eyes were closed. He could see her large breasts rise and fall as she was breathing heavily. Spencer got up and went over and sat down beside her. She rolled her head over and looked at him. Spencer leaned over and gave his cousin’s beautiful sexy wife a kiss on the lips.

“Don’t. It’s not right,” Cynthia softly said, with a definite slur in her voice, as she made a feeble attempt to shove him away.

“My cousin was an idiot for leaving you. I would never have treated you that way,” Spencer said, as he leaned over again and kissed the beautiful brunette full on the mouth this time. Under the heavy influence of drugs, Cynthia fervently returned his kisses. Spencer knew then, the drugs he had given her were having the desired effect. High on ecstasy and cocaine, her sexual desire was virtually out of control.

The beautiful and sexy brunette didn’t resist as Spencer’s hands explored her fabulous body. She let out soft little moans as he fondled her firm D-cup breasts through her top and bra. As they continued to kiss, Spencer slid a hand between her legs. Cynthia spread them, allowing him to rub her pussy through her jeans.

“Oh God! Fuck me!” Cynthia moaned out, not even aware she said it.

“I’m certainly going to do that,” Spencer said, as he pulled the drawstring of her top loose. He then pulled it up past her large breasts, as she automatically raised her arms to let him pull her top over her head and off her arms. In her drugged state, Cynthia reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and removed it, letting her fabulous D-cup breasts spill out into the open, fully exposed.

“Definitely what you need is a good hard fucking, and I’m going to give it to you,” Spencer said, as he picked up his cousin’s drugged wife and carried her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed.

Cynthia laid there softly moaning as he slipped off her shoes and unfastened her designer jeans. She raised her butt, as Spencer worked them off her very nice well-rounded ass and then on down her legs and off. His cousin’s wife was now completely nude and ready to be thoroughly fucked. Spencer quickly undress and climbed on top of her as she spread her legs for him. Cynthia let out a loud sexual moan as her husband’s cousin slid his hard cock into her very wet, and ready pussy. She immediately started wildly gyrating her hips fucking him, as she continued moaning.

Spencer was driving his hard cock into her hard and fast, when she suddenly screamed out, “Oh God! Yes!” while having a massive orgasm. He continued to fuck his cousin’s wife until he ejaculated deep inside her hot pussy. After he pumped the last of his cum in her, he rolled off her sexy body and laid down beside her. As Cynthia laid there coming down from her orgasmic bliss, she softly asked, “What did you give me. That was absolutely incredible.”

“The tablets were an ecstasy and cocaine mix,” Spencer answered, unsure how his cousin’s wife would react to him giving her drugs.

“I had no idea they could make you feel that way,” Cynthia softly admitted, knowing she would willingly take them again.

They had taken away any problem, and all the hurt, she had with her husband deserting her, at least for a while. Within a couple of weeks, Spencer had taught his cousin’s wife how to roll up a dollar bill and do a line of cocaine. The beautiful brunette was now addicted and, as a result, she was allowing Spencer to regularly use her sexually. He would show up while her daughter was at school, and let her do a line of coke, before taking her to the bedroom. Cynthia would strip while Spencer undressed. He would then throw her on the bed and fuck the hell out of her, while she laid underneath him gyrating her hips and loudly moaning.

One day they were sitting in the living room. Cynthia had just done a line of coke when Spencer asked, “Did you suck your husband’s dick?”

“Occasionally I would do it for him, but it wasn’t something that I did regularly. It was usually just a prelude to him fucking me. Very rarely did I ever completely suck him off. Only on very special occasions would I let him cum in my mouth and swallow his cum,” Cynthia softly answered.

“I think you should get over here and give me a blowjob,” Spencer said, rather sternly, as he kicked off his shoes, stood up and dropped his pants and shorts. After stepping out of them and kicking them aside, he sat back down and opened his legs. His cock was fully erect and sticking up.

High on cocaine, his cousin’s wife got up and walked over to him, dropped to her knees on the carpet, and lowered her mouth to his waiting cock. She wrapped her sexy lips around the head and slid them down the length of his hard dick. Cynthia then started moving her pretty head up-and-down as she sucked him. Her hot sexy mouth was definitely getting to him as he suddenly blew his load. Cynthia, in her drugged state, didn’t hesitate as she swallowed down his cum.

Spencer knew Cynthia’s very pretty fifteen-year-old daughter despised him. He knew that she was aware he was having sex with her mother. She had seen her mother completely change and she didn’t like it. Her once nice, considerate, and sweet mother was now snappy and demanding, and she blamed it all on Spencer. He knew how to take care of the sexy little bitch, he just had to wait for the right time. He would need her mother’s help.

Now that he had his cousin’s wife where she would do anything he wanted for a line of cocaine; Spencer had set up a video camera so he could record him having sex with her. He figured it would be good to have a record of her in her prime. While she was an incredible fuck and gave fantastic blowjobs, Spencer was getting a little bored with her. He decided it would be fun to watch her get gangbanged by the frat brothers at the fraternity house. Spencer had Cynthia do a couple of lines of cocaine, before he told her that he was going to take her to meet some college boys that she was going to entertain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.