Interface - Cover

Interface

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Chapter 24 - hell hath no fury...

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - hell hath no fury... - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

Even with my augmented nitric oxide-mediated erectile response and regulated post-orgasmic prolactin release, having sex with six girls one after the other within the span of seven hours, only taking a break for lunch, is stretching it a bit. By the time I ushered Dione out the back stairway and prepared for my ‘interview’ with Felice, my brain was almost desperate for respite. Oh well, there are worse fates. I clamped down hard on my prolactin levels, forced my testosterone production into overdrive, boosted my sexual incentive salience by triggering dopamine release in my nucleus accumbens shell and regulated my wakefulness by elevating the production of orexin in my lateral hypothalamus and increasing secretion of dopamine, norepinephrine and acetylcholine in my extrathalamic control modulatory system. PING - I was awake, refreshed as if after a full night’s sleep and a jug of morning coffee, feeling as horny and excitable as a teenage boy inside the girls’ shower room - but at the same time acutely aware that my cock ached a bit from the repeated erections I had forced on it, and that my body was screaming for rest.

After dinner that night, I went straight to bed and fell asleep before Marie came to join me. I barely noticed that she snuck into bed with me.

Next morning, though, we had a jog scheduled at eight o’clock, and since it was my idea in the first place, there was no backing out of it. So there we were, one headmaster, five teachers, one pet, and six very recently fucked and permanently hired housekeeping staff, jogging around the Ch‡teaux grounds like Jesus and his twelve disciples. I fell back and let Marie take the lead for a while so that I could look at them. Every single one a stunner in her own right. Not that the teachers did much for me sexually, but they were all very attractive women, and by now their NanoRep systems had had time to work a bit on their adipose tissue, and the nutritious food and frequent exercise had given results. I saw that some of the new girls were looking over their shoulder now and then, and that they noticed I was ogling them, but I didn’t care. Maybe next night I would give them some Hypnopedic commands to get off on other people looking at them. Maybe even make them exhibitionists. Well eventually we would all live as nudists, and I would have to come up with a couple of good Hypnopedic commands to install by default to every student that came here, so I might as well try some with the new girls now and see how they worked. I made a quick memo to myself in my interface, storing it not as letters but as an abstract image - the whole process completed within the time it took me to run three steps.

When we had finished our two laps, done our stretches and had breakfast outdoors, I invited everyone to join me in the Spa to relax for an hour or two before going about our daily business. By the time the six new girls had fetched their towels and toiletries, Marie and I, and most of the teachers, were already in the showers. We heard gasps of surprise and a few giggles, but pretended not to hear. I wired them to a common avatar and put a clamp on their sexual and social inhibitions, and then connected their incentive salience to mine for good measure. Within a few minutes, all ten showers were occupied and three naked girls were standing in line to jump in. That was a sight for sore eyes.

A flicker in my peripheral vision told me Marie was using her interface. I pulled it up to have a closer look, and saw that she had wired the teachers to a common avatar and was connecting their incentive salience to her own with a 1:1 ratio, giving them a pleasure feedback from herself at 0.9x, and triggering their nerve bundle stimulation cycles at 20% intensity. Oh my, not wasting any time, are we - I thought to myself. I clamped down even harder on the new girls’ sexual inhibition, and was so concentrated on that that I was startled when I suddenly felt Marie put her hands around my neck and pull herself up to kiss me.

-”What the oh “ Her lips were suddenly glued to mine, and I felt her tongue probing and prodding to be let inside. Well now. This was unlike her. Unless I’ve said it before, Marie is a good kisser, and she very soon had my full attention. When I felt her hand around my shaft, I was already fully erect. In the background, I heard gasps from the new girls as they watched. Their avatars were lighting up with intense sexual arousal, and I didn’t have to look at them to know that they were touching themselves. The testosterone peak they had had during the later stages of the night hadn’t been blunted by their morning masturbation sessions, and no doubt they had all had pleasant dreams this night, after our intense sessions the day before.

Marie dropped to her knees, and what happened next was as inevitable as it was predictable. The teachers, all wired to her, felt the intense pleasure course through them when Marie took my cock all the way down her throat in one go, triggering her augmented deepthroat response when she gagged. I could feel her nails scratching my thighs as she forced herself down on my shaft. I opened my eyes and tried to see through the water stream. All five teachers were in the throes of passion, embracing each other and digging their fingers inside each other’s pussies as they kissed. The sight of the six new girls around me as I felt Marie suck my balls into her mouth made my sexual incentive salience surge to the point where they lost all self control. No sexual inhibitions left that could compete with this massive wave of lust, they all joined us. Very soon, Marie was behind me, burying her tongue in my crack from behind while two or three girls were taking turns sucking my cock and balls, gagging themselves to feel the intense pleasure that gripped them each time their augmented deepthroat response was triggered. I wasn’t surprised to see Tanya, Sophie and Isabel join their ranks, amazed expressions as they let their hands and mouths roam all over the new girls.

I doubt even the Romans ever managed an orgy like the one we had that morning. Being as tired as I was from the day before, I actually enjoyed it another way than I ordinarily would have. When we moved from the showers into the lounge, I simply lay down on a chaise longue and let the girls ride me however they liked, using my NanoRep system to make sure I didn’t orgasm but could come very close without tipping the scale. Then I toyed with their feedback and sensory systems, enjoying the visuals as I would watch a good porno movie as they rode me again and again. It was beautiful. I particularly enjoyed switching off their disinhibition circuitry as they were riding me, my cock deep inside them as they approached their orgasm. Patrice’s reaction was unexpected; as her inhibitions slammed home, my cock deep in her ass as she was about to climax, she looked disoriented for a second and then started muttering filthy words in French as she shuddered with pleasure and nearly doubled her pace, frenetically rubbing her clit as she brought herself to an earshattering orgasm. No more a chaste catholic schoolgirl, that’s for sure. In the aftermath of her climax, she kept riding me while kissing me passionately and nuzzling her nose into my neck, whispering how she loved me.

When the raw sexual tension we had released started to wane after what seemed like hours, I simply released the hold I had kept on my own orgasm, coupled a feedback from my pleasure centres to everyone else’s, setting the multiplier to 1.5x, and routed another feedback from Mireille’s sensory nerve bundles to my own - she was the one riding me at the moment. Pulling out of her pussy, I purposely directed my cock at her ass and told her to sit on me. As she did, slowly letting my cock slide into her tight asshole, I felt myself being penetrated in the same manner, waves of pleasure shooting through me, immediately being amplified and sent back to her, making her almost collapse from the sheer sensory overload. I gripped her by the throat, gently squeezing her carotid arteries as I started fucking her - and thus myself - from beneath. By the time I reached my orgasm, her own had lasted for minutes, modulated by my chokehold, reaching peaks the human reward system simply wasn’t made to handle. When I was spent and let go of her, she collapsed on top of me, barely conscious, twitching and drooling out of the corner of her mouth. All around me, everyone was in more or less the same state.

This time, I wasn’t worried at all - it wasn’t the first time I had sent a room full of young women off into orgasmic overload, and I felt confident that I hadn’t overdone it. I enjoyed how Mirellie’s body felt on top of me, and while I regained my breath and recovered my strength, I let my hands roam softly over her lithe teenage body as she kept twitching for a few more minutes before settling down. She was showing signs of coming back to full consciousness when I nudged her aside and laid her comfortably to rest on the chaise longue before standing up to survey the damage. As usual, Marie was among the first to recover, and she was attempting to sit up, looking dazed but not confused. I gave her my hand and helped her to her feet. She gave me a wry smile as she looked around the room at all the bodies splayed everywhere.

-”Wanna shower and then go have a snack?” I asked.

-”They’ll be ok?” I flicked through their avatars in my interface and nodded.

-”No problems. It didn’t go on for very long this time. The overload, I mean.” -”Oh. It felt like a long time.” -”Orgasms screw up your time perception, pet. Now let’s go shower.” We were joined by Mireille, Annette and Dione after just a few minutes, all three of them walking somewhat unsteadily, but otherwise in good shape. They smiled warmly at us and came over to hug briefly before going to their individual showers. Marie and I helped each other soap up, enjoying a very intimate moment of aftercare. By the time we had put on our clothes and were leaving the spa to go have a snack, the rest of my staff had recovered and were in the showers.

We took tea and biscuits in the sofas and armchairs in the red drawing room overlooking the patio.

Dione was the first one to bring up the question that I knew was on everyone’s lips: -”I don’t quite know how to put this, but how did that or why did that happen?” She asked.

-”No regrets, have you?” I said.

-”No, I’m good. Very good, in fact. It’s just that I don’t understand” She trailed off, but Mireille helped her complete the sentence; -”why we all just went along with it. I felt very different somehow.” -”You wouldn’t ordinarily have engaged in group sex with friends from school and a bunch of adults you hardly know?” I asked, grinning at her.

-”No, I can honestly say I never had a lesbian impulse in my life, and yesterday was also “ She caught herself and trailed off.

-”Oh, you mean when you offered to have sex with me so that I would let you stay here?” I asked, grinning even wider at her when she blushed and exchanged guilty glances with Dione and Annette, who also looked rather mortified. Marie giggled.

-”You all had a good time with me yesterday too, didn’t you?” I asked. They nodded and smiled guiltily at each other, their secret out in the open.

-”Well I had intended to let those agreements be our little secret, each of you unaware that the others had negotiated the same deal, but it appears Marie had other ideas. I’m pretty curious myself, actually. Why did you do it, pet?” I turned to Marie, who smiled brightly back at me.

-”To get back at you for being too tired to fuck me last night, Karl - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, didn’t you know?” I bent over with laughter at that.

Wiping my eyes, I tried to gather myself.

-”Ok, ok I’m so sorry, pet. Come here and let me hold you.” I held out my arm and she came over and nestled in beside me in the armchair. I kissed her affectionately on the forehead, nestling my hand in her hair before turning to the three new girls.

-”Look, I’ll try to put it simply. This won’t be an ordinary school. I intend to make it a oh, here come the others now. Go fetch some mugs - we have tea and biscuits here. I’ll explain it to everyone so that I don’t have to take it twice.” While the others settled in, the teachers taking their seats around a separate table, I tried to think what would be the best way of explaining.

-”Marie, would you like to give them a demonstration, perhaps? Show them what you can do?” She nodded brightly and sat up straighter, and I saw how she pulled up her interface.

-”All right. Please set your mugs on the table” She said, while setting up a common avatar for the six girls and pulling up her library of commands; “The human brain is where consciousness and experience happens. It takes input from the peripheral nervous system - nerves everywhere in our bodies - but they are put together in the brain. This” She sent a command to their avatar; “is the pudendal nerve bundle.”

The girls gasped simultaneously as they felt the sensation of touch on their most intimate anatomy.

I used my own interface to trigger their pleasure centres as well, making sure they experienced the touch in a positive manner. Marie saw it and shot me a smile.

-”And this “ she continued; “is your hypogastric nerve bundle. Feels like I’m bumping against your cervix, doesn’t it?” The girls whimpered with the strong sensation, clenching and unclenching their hands, eyes wide at the magic she was displaying. I looked over and saw that the teachers were all looking in our direction, knowing smiles of recognition on their faces. They had been there, felt that.

-”Now I’m decreasing the stimulation of your hypogastric nerve feel how I can make it pulse?

Here’s your pelvic nerve bundle and now I’m putting it on a cycle” She set a sinusoid pattern of stimulation to both the pelvic and hypogastric nerve bundles.

-”How does it feel? Dione?” Dione was staring wide-eyed, squirming the sensations of intimate violation coursing through her.

She drew a ragged breath and tried to speak. I bumped their pleasure centres to make the sensation feel even better.

-”It you’re fucking my ass fucking oh shit how is” -I’ll come to that in a little while. Now I’m adding some parts of your vagal nerve to the same cycle.

How does that feel Patrice?” The petite catholic girl was biting her lip, almost cross-eyed from the strength of the stimulation Marie was applying. She wasn’t gentle with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.