Interface - Cover

Interface

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Chapter 20 - Team-Building

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Team-Building - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

Team-Building.

We had to hurry to get dressed next morning, Marie running away to her quarters while I brushed my teeth and threw on a jogging suit and a pair of sneakers. The teachers all looked rosy-cheeked and fresh, having had a night of hypnopedic suggestions and waking up to an uncontrollable urge to masturbate. Franchesca and Desire both hugged me when I came out, and then looked just as surprised at their actions as they had the previous day. I just smiled warmly at them.

-”Good morning, ladies, “ I said, “ready to go for a jog?” -”I’m just warning you, I might be a little out of shape, so don’t run us too hard, ok?” Tanya said.

-”You don’t look out of shape, Tanya. In fact, I’d say you’re very fit. All of you are, by the way, “ I said, making a point of looking all of them up and down quite suggestively and smiling; “I must say I’ve hired five remarkably pretty teachers, don’t you agree?” They all laughed at that, but I could see how pleased they were at the compliment. After all, that was one of the hypnopedic commands I had given them - to feel good about getting compliments about their looks, and to like showing their bodies and give others positive reinforcement by giving them compliments about how they looked.

They spent a few minutes giving each other compliments about their looks and speaking about how they kept fit. It got a bit ridiculous to a bystander, but I tried to hide my smile while their hypnopedic instructions triggered them. Finally, Isabel turned to me and asked why we were waiting.

-”Oh, just waiting for Marie - I’m sure she wants to come too, but that she’s overslept as usual Here she comes now. Hey there, pet - did you sleep well? Ready to go?” She gave us all a bright smile and looked surprised as Franchesca and Desire both hugged her warmly.

-”Ok ladies. I’ll lead, you follow. We’ll start out slowly.” I jogged off down the path toward the long driveway, taking pleasure in how my new body worked like a well-oiled machine.

I must say that is one of the main contributors to my well-being, and I was surprised at how much of a difference it made for me. Having been quite out of shape for most of my life, used to sitting still by my computer for many hours each day, rarely taking exercise, not caring what I ate, the last year had made a remarkable difference to my body. Jacked-up testosterone and growth hormone had given me another posture, Marie described. I held my head higher, stood taller - like a dominant male, without being aggressive. Just radiating competence, confidence and social dominance. I felt that way too, to be honest. I felt relaxed and sure of myself, and my body just felt great to live in. Not like a bag of meat that my brain had to drag around by force, but like a part of me. I was more one with my body.

Having my NanoRep system work on my muscles each night, damaging them just enough to simulate going to the gym and working out hard, stimulating growth, had given me an impressive physique. Having set my brain to prefer nutritious food and reject junk food had also had an effect.

I was ripped, but without taking it too far. I could see it in the eyes of people I met that they noticed and reacted.

Jogging down the driveway, I had to force myself to go slow. I felt like I could easily run a triathlon before breakfast.

When we came to the jogging path down by the main gate, I jogged in place and showed with my hand: -”Ladies first.” Marie clearly was fittest. She took over the lead, and pretty soon some of the others were panting pretty loudly as they tried to keep pace. She noticed and fell back too. I enjoyed the sight of the women jogging in front of me. Jogging suits revealed a lot, after all. Tight buttocks, wobbly buttocks, a little chub around the waistline or not, hard thighs or soft - I had my preferences, of course, but all the teachers clearly took care of their bodies, and now that their NanoRep systems were working on their subcutaneous fatty deposits they would soon find that they miraculously lost weight and regained their bodies of old. Since the track was just two miles long, I suggested we take another lap when we came back to the gate instead of turning back toward the mansion. I got some almost resentful looks, but no-one wanted to object, so we kept going. I enjoyed the sight of shapely ladies jogging in front of me, but after a while I said I wanted to get my pulse up and ran past them.

-”See you back at the house, ladies.” Then I hurtled down the path, and found to my surprise that Marie easily ran along with me, keeping pace.

-”Bye bye!” One of the teachers shouted as we left them behind.

We waved at them.

Back at the mansion, we stretched and regained our breath while waiting for the others to catch up.

-”That was good, wasn’t it, pet?” -”Yup.” -”Sleep well?” -”I had the weirdest dreams.” -”The interface?” -”Yeah, like I was in it. I visited my friends, did all sorts of things with them.” -”Afraid you did it for real?” -”A bit, now that you ask.” -”Don’t worry, pet. That’s a built in safety feature. When the NanoReps detect you are asleep, they don’t let you access the interface.” -”So the interface I saw in my dreams was just” -”All in your dreams, pet.” -”Thanks again, daddy. I’m looking forward to today. Hey, shall we fetch breakfast and eat outside?

It’s already pretty warm, and that way we don’t stink up the room with our sweat.” -”Excellent idea. Let’s go fetch everything.” -”So what do you think they will think about the showers and sauna, Karl?” She said as we were carrying stuff outside.

-”It’s funny they haven’t noticed yet, isn’t it? The’ve all been down there when we took the tour, after all.” I set down coffee and milk on the table.

-”It was the very first thing I noticed when I came down after the renovation.” -”But then again, you’re special, pet.” -”Or it might be because I know you, daddy.” -”Could be. I think they’ll react I think they’ll be able to handle it.” -”Franchesca too? She seems the most prudish.” -”I’ve been stacking the odds in our favour, pet.” -”Is that why they are hugging all the time now?” -”So you noticed that too, huh?” -”It’s rather glaringly obvious when someone keeps you at arm’s length for days, and then all of a sudden starts giving you hugs and behaving as if you’re the best of buddies, you know.” -”It’s working really well, isn’t it?” -”I had a really good time last night, yes. Interesting. These aren’t exactly a bunch of ninnies.” I laughed at her understatement. No, these ladies were definitely not a bunch of ninnies. They all reeked of intelligence and competence. Some came off as a little nerdy or geeky, like Sophie and Tanya, and others just radiated confidence and professionalism until you got them to open up.

-”Here they come now.” We enjoyed breakfast in the sun, drinking copious amounts of orange juice and tucking in with gusto.

-”Shall we make it a routine, ladies?” I asked.

-”A morning jog?” Asked Desirée.

-”It feels pretty good, doesn’t it? I’d like our school to focus a lot on health. Physical well-being. It feels good to be fit.” -”Now that you say it, Karl, you seem very fit.” Said Sophie.

-”Why thank you, Sophie. I take care of myself, yes. Looking at you, I wouldn’t think you were a day over thirty, and I wouldn’t guess that you’ve given birth to two children.” She smiled back at me, her brain lighting up with pleasure at the compliment.

-”But, every day?” Asked Desirée, sounding somewhat worried.

-”I thought maybe we’d make it a routine to run two laps - or maybe three - at least a couple of times a week. Maybe split the days between us so that every teacher does it at least once a week, twice or more if you want to. I’ll do it as well, of course. And then we tell the girls that they should do it at least twice a week - or more for extra credits?” -”I think that’s a brilliant idea.” Franchesca said; “I’d like to get in shape, and that way I’d have a reason to push myself.” -”It’ll be good for the children as well.” said Desirée.

-”Ok, that’s settled then. Speak up now, or forever hold your silence ladies.” None objected.

-”Ok, just one more thing, Desirée.” I turned to her. “Don’t call them children, ok? Look at Marie here. Is she a child?” Marie smiled at her and raised an eyebrow.

-”Yes, Desirée, am I a child?” -”Well” she hesitated, “Legally” -”I mean physically and mentally.” Marie objected quickly. I laughed softly.

-”Well then I guess” Desirée admitted; “then I guess no. You’re a young woman, not a child.” -”There you go, kiddo!” I teased.

She threw the butt of her baguette at me.

-”Shall we retreat to the spa, ladies?” I stood up. “We can just put this on the table inside so that the birds don’t get to it. Then go up and get your towels and toiletries or whatever it is you ladies call your grooming gear, and then we’ll meet up down there in five or ten?” -”Ten” they all said in unison. I shrugged and started taking things inside, clearing the table.

-”Ok, the sauna’s warming up. Meet you there.” A glance at their avatars told me that their sexual tension wasn’t just simmering - it was reaching boiling point.

When the five teachers all came down to the spa, they stopped dead inside the doors.

Marie and I were standing in the showers, both fully naked. I waved at them and pointed at the shelves where our clothes lay. They hesitated, but seemed to get over it when Isabel took the lead.

I smiled to myself. Yes, that’s right. Isabel came from Germany, and that’s the land of the FKK - Freikšrperkultur. Nudism is like second nature to Germans. At least around water, for some reason.

Isabel was the first to disrobe and put her toiletries on one of the shelves. She joined us in the showers, and I gave her a friendly smile and put some shampoo in my hair. I could feel her eyes all over my body, and out of the corner of my eye I saw that she was taking in both my body and Marie’s. That’s right. Hebephile. I adjusted the nitric oxide boost that would open the arteries and close off the veins of my penis and let it swell, but was careful not to give it a full erection. The effect was like that of a stallion letting it swing down and fill. I heard a faint giggle from over by the shelves. Now that my NanoRep treatment had run its course, I was definitely packing meat, and they had no doubt noticed.

Soon, we were joined by the others. The shower room was large, with no less than ten shower heads, five in a row, right across from each other and without barriers in between. The shower room was fully open on the dressing room. Nowhere to hide. That was the little surprise - the detail that had somehow escaped them. There was no ladies’ or men’s changing room, just a large unisex one.

The ladies were definitely feeling it now, I saw from their avatars. All night, the Hypnopedic commands had been on repeat in their minds.

“I wonder what Marie would be like in bed” “I wish Karl would make a move on me” “I’d like Karl to discipline me and fuck me hard” “I ought to get Francesca and Desirée to lighten up about sex, they’re such prudes” “It’s so hot to show myself naked” “I feel good about giving others compliments about their bodies, and I like getting compliments in return” “It’s been so long - I feel desperate for sex. I wish just anyone would fuck me” “I wonder what it feels like to have sex with another woman” “I wonder who my colleagues really are” “I ought to be less judgmental of others” They had each had their share of a custom set of those instructions, and no matter what their prefrontal cortexes had to say about them, their social and sexual inhibitions would be over-ridden.

Just for the hell of it, I tied their five avatars together into a group avatar and quickly put a slight damper on their inhibitions, stimulated their incentive salience and tied a feedback from my pleasure centres and incentive salience to theirs.

-”You’re “ Franchesca began, standing next to me.

-”Yes?” -”You’re even more athletic than I would have guessed.” She blurted.

I gave her an appreciating look, not bothering to hide it. It did, after all, make her feel very hot to show herself naked. If not before, then definitely after the Hypnopedia treatment.

-”Why thank you, Franchesca. I like your breasts. Very yes, very attractive.” She blushed all over, and with the strong incentive salience I was feeling and projecting into her brain, it was almost strange that she wasn’t reaching out to touch me. I felt ridiculous giving her an outright comment about her breasts like that, like some hillbilly teenage boy who hadn’t been taught how to talk to girls, but I relied on the Hypnopedia. The comment had set of a strong surge inside her.

-”I’m sorry, I don’t know what got into me. I’m not usually so forward. I feel like a buffoon.” I apologized.

I heard a soft laughter from Marie beside me.

-”Normally I would have slapped you, but” she shrugged.

-”But now you’re too busy ogling me. I don’t mind though.” I turned off my shower and walked toward the sauna, grabbing a small towel to sit on. Exchanging glances with Marie, I saw that she was purposely arching her back and stretching languidly in the shower, showing her lean perfection to the three hebephile women and enjoying the looks they gave her.

I sat down on one of the lower benches in the sauna, focusing my attention on my interface. I saw that Marie was using hers to monitor the reactions of the other women, zooming in on how their brains were firing when they looked at her. Through the door, I heard some of them exchanging compliments, their compulsion to give and enjoy receiving comments setting them off on yet another long exchange. It was like the Stepford Wives, I realized, remembering Marie’s comments about the movie. I shook my head and chuckled.

“I wish Karl would make a move on me” “I’d like Karl to discipline me and fuck me hard” “It’s been so long - I feel desperate for sex. I wish just anyone would fuck me” I wondered if I would even need to make a move, or if one of them would do it. Judging by their brain responses right now, it was a miracle they hadn’t already. Now that I had started to shut down their inhibitions and increased their incentive salience, it was just a matter of time.

They joined me in the sauna. I wasn’t bashful about getting an eyeful, smiling at them in turn as I looked at them. I could feel my heart racing in anticipation. They felt it too. I waited for a minute while they settled in, not taking my eyes off them. Some met my eyes, but others had their eyes

locked on Marie’s body, unable to hide their excitement. It was going to happen now. We were beyond boiling point, and because I felt it, they definitely felt it too.

-”So” I said, to break the silence; “I’m very glad we’re finally getting to spend some time here in the spa together. I’ve been looking forward to having you down here since I hired you.” I met Desirées eyes, and she couldn’t hide her reaction.

-”I’ve um likewise.” She managed. She didn’t bother closing her legs, but let them fall apart.

Marie chuckled.

-”I think you’d better tell them, Karl.” she said.

-”Tell them what, my pet?” -”Why you hired them?” I chuckled too.

-”You mean about liking young girls like you?” I heard Sophie, Tanya and Isabel gasp, as they realized I was about to tell on them. In their avatars, I saw a sense of panic climbing.

-”Yeah, that one.” Marie urged. Then she turned to the women and smiled.

-”I don’t mind, you know. I’ve seen how you look at me, Tanya. And you Isabel, and you Sophie.

You just can’t stop looking, can you?” She took down the leg that she had rested on her other knee and spread her legs apart, leaning back lasciviously.

Franchesca and Desirée gasped at Marie’s blatantly provocative sexual gesture.

-”Oh, don’t worry, “ I told them, “Marie is a big girl. She can handle her own Can’t you, pet?” -”Sure I can, daddy.” -”You’re her father?” Sophie tore her eyes from Marie for a second, licking her lips nervously.

-”No, of course not. Marie is my little protégé. Aren’t you, pet?” -”You’re still my daddy.” -”Yes, of course I am, just like you are my pet.” -”Are you” Franchesca began, but couldn’t make herself say it.

-”We’re lovers, yes.” Marie said, before I could answer.

-”But” -”The age of consent here in France is fifteen.” Marie shut her down.

Sophie chuckled.

-”How does that make you feel, Sophie?” I asked. “That I’m not her father but her daddy. Sexually.” She swallowed.

-”Oh, come on now. Let me just say it for you if it’s so difficult to confess. You like girls too. So does Isabel and so does Tanya.” They had a long and very meaningful silent exchange.

-”Nothing to be ashamed of, you know, “ Marie helped, “would you like to go down on me, Tanya?

Or maybe you, Sophie? Isabel?” She spread her legs even wider, raising her hand and making a come-hither gesture with her finger.

Franchesca and Desirée seemed to hold their breath. One second. Two seconds. Three.

With a grunt, Tanya gave in, not taking her eyes off Marie. In a heartbeat, she had her head between Marie’s legs, burying her tongue in her soft flesh. Marie opened her mouth and breathed heavily as the waves of pleasure crashed over her.

I released the choke-hold I had been holding on my erection and let it happen. Ignoring what Tanya was doing to Marie, I stroked my cock slowly, letting my foreskin roll back and forth over my glans while I looked at the other women. Sophie and Isabel couldn’t help themselves any longer, and they had opened their legs and started to masturbate. Franchesca and Desirée both stared with open mouths at the lewd and perverted sexual act that took place before their very eyes. Then they both glanced at me, and their eyes were suddenly riveted in place. I smiled at them and opened my legs wider, looking at them while I let them see how I was stroking my fully erect penis.

-”Hot in here, isn’t it” I said, smiling because I had been holding that one in for so long. They were both panting, not able to restrain themselves from starting to masturbate. Groans of intense pleasure from Marie reached us, but I focused on our as-of-yet non-hebephilic women. They too spread their legs wider for me to see, and kept looking from me, back to what Tanya was doing to Marie, and then back to me again. I kept stroking my cock slowly, just using my thumb and forefinger to roll my foreskin back and forth. Marie’s moans were getting faster as she approached her climax quickly. Tanya clearly knew what she was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.