Remy's Seduction - Cover

Remy's Seduction

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Chapter 3: Unusual Relations

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Unusual Relations - Beautiful Allison Remy decides to hit the town for a night of dancing but things quickly get out of hand when she meets a mysterious man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Gang Bang   Harem   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Julian Thames wasn’t about to trust a slave to make decisions about how he’d handle his new acquisitions. Bethany seemed a bit eager to damage little Miss Remy. Julian wouldn’t even trust his slaves with his real name as if by some magic that trust would grant them power of some kind. The fake name that he had given her, “Sirius” meant burning in Greek. He had decided that he was to be the flame burning away all of her past self.

But she didn’t catch that. Nor could she be expected to, but it was still a bit disappointing. There was something compelling about her—something precious. There was always something about each of his slaves. He felt it in his heart. When he saw them he’d sense it and knew he must discover what that spark was. Perhaps he saw the potential of a great slave. Perhaps they simply had a talent that would be helpful to his organization. Perhaps there was love to be found, though this thought was relegated to the back of his mind. Still, whatever it was that he saw, he felt compelled to find out. More than just a desire to control this was beyond choice. It was his fate to seek these people. And so he was looking forward to breaking her down and seeing how far he could push her to uncover her true worth.

Allison P. Remy, resident of 3204 East Crawford Avenue Apt. 5A, or so it said on the plastic driver’s license he held in his hands. This additional tidbit of information had come from her friend, possibly her boyfriend. She didn’t seem to be too attached to him, Julian mused. How typical, ditching her suitor so easily. Quite a shame, considering the boy had a rather nice physique himself.

Julian’s eyes focused on another monitor where Fred lay, throbbing and gripping the chair he was strapped to. Further down in the picture, a tangled mass of red curls were bobbing up and down between his legs. Fred’s muscles glinted with sweat, and Julian could see the slight shading of his abs even from the camera above. Julian noted the line his abs cut along Fred’s hip wondering idly if he was ticklish ... Allison’s young suitor had certainly kept himself in good shape. Sadly, he couldn’t see the young man’s eyes, as they were covered by a visor that was broadcasting a great deal of confusing images. Julian had pulled out his own rising cock, and started to stroke it imagining the thoughts that would be going through the young man’s head. Perhaps if time permits’, Julian considered heading down there to visit his latest ‘head boy’ in person.


Allison was sitting on the edge of the massage table wrapped in a towel. She swung her legs to and fro while fidgeting with her balled up silk robe and bra.

Bethany arrived with Allison’s promised beverage in hand, which she accepted with a smile. Holding the towel up with her arms she tasted the clinking cold beverage and found it to be refreshingly sweet. She also appreciated the cold taste since this room seemed to be warmer than the rest of the house.

“Would you like some music while I work on you?” Bethany offered as she opened up a control panel. “I find my clients relax more with a bit of music.”

Allison nodded and added with another friendly smile, “Sure, whatever, I mean I’m pretty much in your hands now anyway.”

Bethany set the channel to Music Choice 5, and raised the volume until it was at a pleasant low background volume. She then leaned back crossing her arms behind her back, looking to Allison with a very friendly smile, “How’s the water?”

“Oh, it’s great, thanks.”

A moment passed, awkward silence, while Allison drank more, and Bethany just stared at her. Bethany’s mind was going a mile a minute sizing up her prey. She made a few guesses as to what might be motivating her. Her best guess was money.

Breaking the silence, Allison asked, “So Sirius, how long have you worked for him.”

“Oh a few months, not too long really.”

“Do you like working for him? I mean is he a nice guy?”

Beth shrugged. “Well, the work isn’t too hard, and there are side perks.”

“Perks?”

“Well, I get to go clubbing for free and if I need some extra money, I can waitress at any of his clubs where the tips are amazing.”

“Really?”

“Of course, you know, it’s hard to afford anything around here. You should see about getting a job from him,” Bethany suggested, silently adding, ‘unless you think he’s your meal ticket.’ Bethany’s eyes down Allison’s body to her legs and back up slowly.

“Me?” Allison replied with a bit of surprise and rapidly noticing Bethany’s open admiration, “What would I do?”

Bethany shrugged, pushing herself off the wall, “Well, I don’t know what you do for your day job, but I saw you dancing last night, you are incredible.”

Allison blushed a bit at the compliment, “Thanks,” she said, drawing out the word in complete sincerity, “Actually, I studied dance in college for a while—ballet, jazz, lyrical...”

Bethany, nodded appreciatively, “Well, it really shows.” Her eyes were once again roaming Allison’s body as she slowly stepped in closer.

Allison caught her breath for a moment, ‘Is she checking me out? Was she checking me out last night?’ She watched Bethany a bit more intently, watching her hand move toward hers. It seemed for a moment that Bethany was about to lay her hand over Allison’s on the table, but she merely braced against it. Allison had been so focused on the apparent contact with her right hand that she didn’t notice that Bethany was about the take her drink from the left.

“You’ve had enough of this,” Bethany said as she knelt down in front Allison.

‘She’s practically between my legs,’ Allison thought fleetingly, suddenly unable to move. But Bethany merely put the drink underneath the table, and rose again. Allison slowly realized that her eyes had become fixated with the cleavage she had seen from her elevated vantage point. This time she was a bit startled by her own ogling. But before she could fully consider anything, Bethany was leaning forward, wrapping her arms around behind her neck and pushing her hair up out of the way, getting so close that Allison couldn’t help but to gasp a bit and taste a bit of Bethany’s scent.

She heard Bethany’s voice, “Let me get this for you,” near her ear and she felt paralyzed, her mind completely befuddled by it’s own traitorous meanderings.

“Huh?”

As suddenly as her body and the view of her creamy tantalizing curves had been there they was gone, “Your necklace, sweety, you don’t want to be wearing these for the massage.”

“Oh...” she replied dumbly, pusing for a moment to try to get a hold of her own mind, “I’m hot, isn’t it—erm, warm in here?”

Bethany smiled, flitting away to the storage cabinet thus breaking the tension, “Tell me about it, I keep the temperature around 90 in here. The massages feel better, but I usually end up a sweaty mess from all the work.” She pulled down a bottle of oil, paused, and pulled down a second, smaller bottle. Returning to her client, she offered her hand, “Alright now, let’s get you going here.”

Making eye contact and a reassure smile, she held her hand out for the towel, and Allison consented, now removing her main source of modesty. Allison was a bit reluctant to let go, though, as her mind was swirling with ideas that she was rather surprised with. The towel had given her a bit of comfort, since she had been covered up, and provided defense against her own thoughts. Now Allison felt oddly exposed and vulnerable, her hands fidgeting unsure whether her she should cover herself up or not.

Wordlessly, Bethany led Allison to lie face down on the massage table on top of the towel. Allison’s mind now started running in circles, ‘What are you thinking? Why were you checking her out like that? Well, she is very pretty, actually she’s beautiful. Checking out the com—no she’s not competition, she’s not into him. Maybe she’s not into guys? Maybe she was checking me out. She smelled so good ... Why am I thinking about this. This is crazy, she’s just giving me a massage, and I’m thinking about kissing her. Kissing her? Where did that come from? What am I thinking?’

Once Bethany’s oiled hands began to work her muscles, she relaxed again. The oil felt warm and delicious, and all the tension that had been building in her neck and shoulders from her silly nervous thoughts just melted away with Bethany’s firm yet gentle hands. Time seemed to slow down into eternity as Bethany’s hands rolled her muscles, stretching them, elongating them, and loosening them. Part by part, she felt her upper back, shoulders, mid back, and lower back all dissolve. Bethany’s magical hands seemed to flow over and over, down her leg, behind her knees, down her calves. Allison’s choice to keep her panties on seemed silly now, as Bethany even massaged her glutteals. She had to push her panties up and out of the way in order to reach the skin, which wasn’t so much of a problem, but it created an unexpectedly pleasant pressure on her mound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.