Preview

Dara Makes New Friends (5)

by LolaPaul

Copyright© 2019 by LolaPaul

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Incest, Brother, Sister, Oriental Male, Oriental Female, Indian Female, Anal Sex, Analingus, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Pegging, Sex Toys, Voyeurism, Royalty,

Erotica Sex Story: Dara makes friends in low and high places, wearing a short robe, an elegant cocktail dress, and a flight suit. In each case she is learning things she never knew before.

This stand-alone story covers the end of Dara’s time in Bangkok, but not her last week in Thailand. Reading the other “Dara...” stories is suggested but not required. For the convenience of those who read the other stories, the chapters are numbered sequentially.

These chapters feature Dara meeting new friends, low and high, who teach her things she did not know, things that expand her world view greatly. They take place during the last 10 days of their time at the residence in, including his last seminars and the parties that follow.

There is some incest in this story, but it involves background characters, not the ones we have met before.

-Chapter 10 and 11 occur mainly in Bangkok. All sex is between people who are 18 or older.

-Chapter 10. Dara wishes to please her husband, but for some things “show and tell” instruction is better than books. A brother - sister pair of whores visit the couple, show her a little incest, and with their example she makes a breakthrough in pleasing her husband.

-Chapter 11. Dara is surprised to get invited to the cocktail party that winds up her husband’s seminars to the royals and government officials. She is admired by her husband’s students from the banks, has a very dark experience, and then is introduced to a Royal Princess who teaches Dara some family history. The next night, while her husband is at the formal dinner, Dara gets a helicopter ride to her Father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.