Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Away from town they could act like a normal couple. They went to a McDonalds for dinner and talked about normal stuff. Alex teased her about something or other and she threw a French Fry at him. This started a mini French Fry war and they laughed and giggled while pelting each other with French Fries. When it started to get dark, they left for the drive in. They drove as far back as they could so they would have privacy.

They found a spot and Alex pulled up next to a speaker. After he put it on his window, Allie took off her seatbelt and snuggled up next to him. They hadn’t seen “Stripes” yet but had heard a lot of good things about it from their friends. After the coming attractions and the corny ads for concessions, the movie started. Just as they had heard, the movie was hilarious. Bill Murray was at the top of his game and a young comedian named John Candy almost stole the show. There were even some romantic parts along with some brief nudity. After a scene where Bill Murray gavethe female M.P. he was with the “Aunt Jemima Treatment”

Allie laughed and said, “You can do that to me anytime you want.” Alex chuckled and shook his head.

They watched the rest of the movie and didn’t really do anything except Allie lightly rubbed the back of her hand against Alex’s crotch and Alex did the same against her right breast. After “Stripes” was over, Alex went to the concession stand for a couple of Cokes. While he was gone, Allie took off her bra and unbuttoned her blouse so only one button was buttoned along her waist. If she moved even a little bit her breasts would be exposed.

When Alex got back to the car, Allie bent forward to accept the drink and Alex got an eyeful of his sister’s lovely breasts. Usually Alex would be surprised or shocked by what Allie did but this time he just grinned and reached inside her blouse and firmly squeezed her breast. Allie moaned in pleasure and resumed her place snuggled up next to Alex. He placed his hand directly on her bare breast and gently fondled it.

When the second show started, Allie unzipped Alex’s jeans and fished his cock out of his underwear. She once asked him why he never went commando like she did and he told her that if he didn’t wear underwear, everyone would see how hard he was when he was around her. She thought that was one of the sweetest things he had ever said to her.

Alex was hard pretty much since they arrived at the drive in and it was a relief when Allie freed his cock.

“Someone’s happy to see me,” Allie said as she gently stroked his cock.

The twins fondled each other like that for a while as they watched the movie. It was based on the Cinderella fairy tale but with sex and nudity. Allie really started to get into it and stroked Alex’s cock faster. Alex fondled Allie’s breast with a little more effort and the combination of that, the movie and their general horniness got them really turned on.

Allie’s hormones were raging and she bent over to take Alex’s cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock a few times before he stopped her. He brought her chin up and met her eyes with his. Immediately she knew what he wanted and climbed into the back seat. Alex took the speaker and put it back on the stand. He then rolled up the windows and climbed into the back with Allie. When he got back there, Allie was naked and had her legs spread as far apart as she could. She didn’t want to take a chance of getting her blouse and skirt all dirty and sticky. It also gave her a thrill to be naked in a public place where she could possibly be caught.

Alex stripped off his shorts and underwear and settled over his sister. She had put a towel down underneath her to help keep their car from smelling like sex. Alex surprised Allie by going down on her instead of fucking her. She thought at first that her radar was broken but those thoughts soon left her head when Alex’s expert tongue began to lap her pussy. Allie lost herself in the pleasure Alex was giving her. So fucking good, she thought. Alex lapped at his sister’s honey pot like it was really made of honey. He really enjoyed going down on her. Even though he had been doing it for a few years now, each time was a unique experience.

Alex parted Allie’s outer lips with his fingers and gently sucked her inner lips. That drove Allie crazy and she screamed in delight. The car got warm since the windows were closed. Alex had to close them since he knew how loud Allie could be during sex. They knew teens got busted every once in a while for having sex at the drive in but obviously they were taking a bigger risk. Allie held on to Alex’s head and pushed it as far as it could go in her pussy. When Alex felt Allie was close to cumming, he quickly rose up and sunk his cock in her hot, wet pussy. It was like he put his dick into a furnace. It was so hot but it felt so great.

They both wanted this to go on forever but they knew that they better finish soon or else they could get caught. Allie loudly exhorted Alex to keep fucking her.

“Oh! So good!” she shouted. “You’re splitting me in half! Oh, shit! Fuck me harder, bro! Keep shoving that big fucking cock in my pussy!” When she felt he was getting ready to cum, she shouted, “Yes! Cum in me, Alex! Knock me up! Shoot in me, big bro! Aieeee!”

Allie came the minute she felt Alex cum in her. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body trying to pull him as close to her as she could. Alex stayed hard even after he came and they both wanted to stay like that for a little while longer. Allie felt so full with him inside her and Allies velvety sheath made him feel like he wanted his whole body ensconced in her vagina all the time.

They kissed and ran their hands over each other’s bodies. Alex pulled out of Allie and began to put his clothes back on. Allie laid on the seat with her legs spread fingering her pussy.

“Fuck me again, Alex,” she pleaded.

Alex shook his head, “I’d love to, sis, but we have to get dressed in case the cop comes by. How about we stop on the way home and do it then?”

“OK,” Allie said in a little girl voice.

Alex finished getting dressed and put the towel back in the trunk. Allie finished getting dressed too but left her bra off and buttoned up her blouse to a respectable level. Allie got back in the passenger side and rolled down her window to cool off the car. Alex did the same when he got back in the car. He put the speaker back on the window and Allie snuggled up against him as before.

The twins certainly looked like they had been fucking. The car smelled like it too but it wasn’t so bad with the towel in the trunk. Both of them were flushed and sweating profusely. Rolling down the windows helped but it was still August and it was hot and sticky outside.

They started watching the movie again and just sat there holding each other but not touching the other as they were before. About 10 minutes after they finished fucking, a sheriff’s deputy walked up to Allie’s side of the cart and shone a flashlight in on them. They both flinched at the sudden intrusion of light in their dark car but didn’t even jump.

Allie defiantly stared at the cop and turned to her “boyfriend” and put a lip lock on him. The deputy knew they had been up to something since he could smell the sex and see how they looked but he didn’t catch them in the act so he turned off his light and walked away in search of another couple to bust.

After he left, Alex unbuttoned Allie’s blouse to where it was at the beginning of the movie. They knew he wouldn’t be back and the movie was close to being over. As Alex resumed fondling her breasts, Allie remembered what she was going to ask Alex.

“Alex, right before we got in the back seat, I thought we were going to fuck first.”

Alex said, “Didn’t you enjoy that?”

“Oh, yeah!” Allie said. But you looked like you were going to fuck me and I wondered if I misread you.”

Alex grinned and said, “I changed my mind at the last second because you just looked good enough to eat.”

They ended up staying for the rest of the movie. It was really no worse than what they show on Cinemax but back then, it was highly erotic especially for a couple of sexually active teenagers. Allie took Alex’s cock back out of his pants and stroked it as they watched the movie. When the movie ended and they drove off, they didn’t even bother to button or zip up. Alex insisted that Allie buckled up her seatbelt but she could reach far enough to lightly stroke his dick.

Allie wanted to just straddle him as he drove and ram his cock inside her cunt and fuck him while he drove. But she knew he would insist on keeping her buckled in. It was so sweet the way he looked after her. She knew it wasn’t just because they were lovers. They were best friends and siblings and Alex had always been her protector. Being lovers made that bond stronger.

About 10 miles from the theater, they drove through a rural area. Alex spotted a big alfalfa field off a dirt road. He thought it would be a good place as any to keep his promise to Allie. It was late but they didn’t have a curfew during the summer. There was a farm house a half-mile or so off the highway up the road but there weren’t any lights on.

Alex pulled into a little path in front of a gate where tractors and trucks entered the field. The hay had just been cut and the sweet smell filled the night air. They were taking a bit of a chance doing it out there since it was trespassing and who knew what would happen if someone discovered them and came out with a gun. Alex led his sister out in the field and found a spot to lay the towel down.

The twins took off their clothes and Allie laid down on the towel. The field was a little rough but nothing like a corn field. Once they got settled, the field smoothed out. Allie lay back with her legs spread waiting for her brother’s cock to penetrate her again.

Alex did just that as Allie sighed in pleasure. Alex grunted as he made love to her. Allie’s cries were getting louder and Alex had to stop and let her know she had to quiet down.

“Allie, you have to quiet down. Your voice is going to carry and someone might hear.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.