Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

When they reached the park, the twins and their parents made plans to meet for lunch. Alex and Allie took off to go on a few rides before they looked for a place to fuck. Alex tried to feel up Allie’s pussy on a couple of the rides but she pushed him away with a smile.

“Wait, baby, OK?” she pleaded with her brother. Alex was a bit frustrated but knew Allie had a good reason.

After they finished their third ride, good fortune smiled on them. One of the workers at the park was walking along about 500 feet in front of them. Alex and Allie were walking arm in arm and chatting with each other. After a few minutes, Allie spotted a man walking directly behind the worker. She thought that was unusual for someone to be walking that close to someone else. Then the man bumped into the worker and while he was excusing himself and apologizing, he took the wallet out of the worker’s back pocket.

“Alex, that guy took his wallet!” Allie exclaimed. The thief started walking away quickly and with memories of police shows he watched on TV over the years in his mind, he took off after him. By then the pickpocket was running. Alex began to run himself and started gaining on the thief. Allie stayed behind with the worker and let him know what was going on. He was a little older than the twins and told Allie he was carrying a lot of money. Alex eventually caught up with the thief and held him until Allie and the worker caught up to them.

Alex naively didn’t think about being in danger from the thief but fortunately he gave up after a brief struggle. Alex gave the wallet back and the park worker thanked the twins profusely.

“Thank you so much! I would have died if I’d lost that money.”

Alex said, “She saw him take it so she deserves the credit.”

“Well thank you too. Could you two help me out and take him to park security?”

The twins agreed and accompanied them to security. After the cops were called and Alex and Allie gave their statements, they left the thief in the hands of the cops.

“Thanks again, guys. By the way, my name’s Cal.”

Allie chirped up, “I’m Allie and this is my boyfriend Alex.”

Alex and Cal shook hands and Cal and Allie did too. “You two deserve a reward,” Cal said as he started to pull out his wallet.

Alex put his hand up, “We can’t take your money.”

Cal said, “Well, can I get you some drinks on me?”

Alex was going to accept but then thought of something better than a cold drink. Alex put his arm around Cal’s shoulder and walked him away from Allie.

“I tell you what, Cal. My girlfriend got very excited by all this. Very excited, if you catch my drift.” It took a second for Cal to catch Alex’s drift and he broke out into a grin. Alex said, “Is there a place Allie and I can go to be alone for a while?”

Alex wagged his eyebrows at him and Cal smiled knowingly. “I don’t blame you. If my girlfriend was as hot as her, I’d want to do it all the time too.” Both guys laughed. Cal said, “We have a place where we keep broken cars for rides. You can go in there and take care of her.”

Alex smiled and shook Cal’s hand. Cal gave him a key and told him how to get there. He assured him that no one was around on Sundays.

Cal said, “It’s the least I can do for you two. Just meet me here in an hour and give the key back.” Alex took the key and whispered into Allie’s ear. Allie grinned broadly and kissed Cal on the cheek.

“Thank you, Cal. I really need him bad.”

Cal reddened and said, “It’s OK. Just meet me here in an hour and have fun.”

Allie said, “Oh, we will.” Alex thanked Cal again and the twins took off for the place Cal told them to go.

The twins half ran half walked to the repair place. They were both so horny they could hardly stand it. They finally reached their destination and after Alex looked around to make sure no one was watching them, they unlocked the door and stepped inside. As soon as they were inside, Allie kissed Alex hard. He returned the kiss and groped her lithe body. Allie sighed into her brother’s mouth as they continued to kiss. Allie was on fire and needed Alex’s special fire hose to put it out. She took him by the hand and led him to one of the many cars that were sitting there in need of repair or a paintjob. They weren’t terribly big but they didn’t need a lot of room.

“Ready for your surprise, bro?” Allie leeringly asked.

“Sure thing, sis,” he responded. In one motion, Allie lifted her dress over her head displaying her naked body for her brother’s eyes only. “What happened to your panties, Allie?” Alex asked with a grin.

“I got so wet in the photo booth, I couldn’t wear them anymore or Mom and Dad would have smelled them. They’re in my purse, want to smell?” she asked.

“No thanks. I’d rather get it from the source.”

“Alex, you say the sweetest things. Now go get your shorts off and fuck my pussy!”

Alex shucked off his shorts and underwear and Allie took off his shirt. Both took off their shoes and hugged each other. Allie laid down on a seat and Alex climbed on top of her. The seat wasn’t long enough for Allie to fully extend her body so she brought her feet up and let Alex crawl on top of her. Alex kneeled between his sister’s legs and pointed his pre-cum covered cock at Allie’s entrance. She laid back with her eyes glazed over in lust and in anticipation of Alex’s dick inside her. Alex was almost as horny as Allie and he was in no mood for doing anything else but fucking his sister. Allie let out a sigh of relief as Alex entered her. They each wondered if they were becoming addicted to sex. They reasoned that if they were, it was the best feeling in the world. They knew what the other was thinking and both laughed. Alex sunk into her and Allie gripped his back with her fingers.

Alex pulled back out of her almost all the way and pushed back into her. He continued to fuck his sister as she moaned and whimpered every time his pubic bone met hers. Allie held his chest next to hers as he fucked her. She wanted his hips to have full mobility but wanted his sexy chest next to her breasts. Alex increased his tempo as he knew he would cum soon. Allie was getting close too and implored him to fuck her harder.

“Yes, Alex! Stick that cock up me all the way! It feels like you’re splitting me in two! So fucking good! Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Goddamn it I’m cumming! Oh, shit!”

Allie released a stream of cum all over her brother’s cock. He was close himself but wanted to hold off till the last possible second so he could cum as much as possible. He looked at his beautiful sister in the throes of her orgasm and for a second or two, he saw Catherine’s face instead of hers.

“Oh, shit!” Alex cried as he blew his load inside his sister.

Almost immediately after he shot his last jet inside Allie, Alex was overcome with guilt. He buried his head in his sister’s neck and held her tight.

Allie knew there was a problem, “Alex what’s wrong, baby?”

Alex had never lied to Allie and he wasn’t going to start now. He knew that she loved him absolutely and as long as he was honest with her nothing could come between them. Alex lifted his head up and stared into his sister’s eyes. He brushed some of her hair out of her eyes and confessed his errant thought.

“Allie, right before I came, for a couple of seconds, I was thinking about Catherine instead of you. I’m so sorry. It just happened.”

Allie smiled sweetly, “It’s OK, honey. When I was in the bathroom, I had a fantasy about her too.”

Alex perked up, “Oh yeah?

Allie said, “Yeah. I was fantasizing that you were fucking me over a railing in the middle of the park in front of God and everyone. We were both naked and you were pounding me harder than you ever had before. Them all of a sudden, Catherine came walking up in a black teddy and began kissing me and feeling my tits. I came so hard, Alex. It was so hot. I’m not gay but Catherine is so beautiful and sexy that I guess I wanted her too.”

“Wow, Allie that is hot!”

Allie grinned and said, “Yeah. So, you want to fuck Catherine?”

Alex said, “I dunno. I guess.”

Allie laughed, “What do you mean, you guess? You either do or don’t.”

“OK, I guess I do but I love you and I don’t want to make love to anyone but you.”

Allie said, “You wouldn’t want to fuck Suzanne Somers?” Allie felt Alex’s cock jump inside her at the mention of his adolescent fantasy woman. “What about Cheryl Ladd or Farrah Fawcett?” Alex’s cock jumped again at the mention of the two beautiful stars of Charlie’s Angels. “Yeah, that’s what I thought,” Allie said with a laugh. “It really doesn’t bother me because I know those women are not attainable. I don’t worry about Beth because even though I know you think she’s pretty and nice, you don’t want her. But Catherine’s different, I suppose. We share a bond and there’s just something about here that’s so damn attractive. Sure, she’s beautiful but there’s just something about her that makes me hot and makes me think about her licking my pussy and getting fucked by you.”

Alex said, “I like everyone you said but even if you say different, I would feel like I’m betraying you if I slept with someone else. Plus, I just want to make love to only one person for the rest of my life and that’s you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.