Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Early the next morning, Allie woke up wrapped in Alex’s loving arms. She felt the dried semen between her legs and smiled remembering how she and her brother made love last night. Her pussy was a bit sore but it was a good kind of sore. She knew it was also the kind of sore that would get better once she had Alex’s cock back inside her. She wished they could just stay in the room all day fucking and sucking. But she knew they had to go to the amusement park with their parents.

She knew they had to get ready soon but she didn’t want to wake Alex up just yet. She moved around so she was no longer in his arms. She slid beside him somewhat perpendicular to him. She put her hands on his naked chest and softly played with the sparse chest hair and his nipples. His body was so warm and well built. She put her ear to the middle of his chest and listened to his heart beating. It was perfectly in sync with her own heartbeat.

After several minutes of listening to his heart, she turned her attention to his nipples. She lightly tongued one of them. She resisted the temptation to suck on one of them for fear she’d wake him up. She loved playing with his chest and continued to massage it and lick his nipples.

As much as she loved playing with his chest, she loved playing with one thing more. She pulled the covers down below his waist and exposed his cock. She smiled again at the sight of it and how it shot his seed into her last night. It sent a shiver up her back remembering how they fucked.

She didn’t care if anyone else thought their love was wrong; all she cared about was being with Alex. She wouldn’t mind one bit if they were the only two people on a deserted island. They could run around naked all the time, fucking whenever they wanted and she would have his babies and they would be perfect.

There would be no one to bother them or to judge them. They would have each other and that’s all they would need. Allie imagined nursing a baby at one of her breasts while Alex nursed on the other. Another shiver ran up her back thinking about how erotic that would be. But it also took her back to the present and her brother’s lovely, flaccid cock ready to be awakened.

She scooted down his body and began to touch his pubic area. His hair was dense but soft. She caressed his cock and balls and blew warm air on the head. Alex groaned in his sleep as his cock grew a bit. She wet her lips and began softly kissing the head of his cock. Alex’s cock reacted like a snake uncoiling as Allie took it in her mouth. She made sure to get it plenty wet. She didn’t want to hit a dry spot and wake him up before she wanted.

Little by little she worked her lips down his shaft. He was about three-quarters erect and Allie could easily take all of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue and lips worked their magic on his cock. Finally, after about 10 minutes of her ministrations, Alex woke up.

He smiled at the sight of his baby sister giving him head. He quickly became fully erect as Allie gagged on it. She hadn’t learned how to deep throat him yet but that would come in time. In the meantime, she licked and sucked on as much of his cock as she could. Alex placed a hand on top of her head, not trying to adjust the tempo but just to feel her head while it rode up and down on his cock. He closed his eyes and enjoyed his sister’s blow job.

Allie continued to suck on Alex’s dick and he was getting very close to cumming. But they were rudely interrupted by the phone ringing. Alex’s eyes snapped open and he picked it up on the third rung. It was his dad calling them to wake them up. Little did he know his kids were already up and at ‘em.

“Hello? Oh, hi, Dad,” he said with emphasis on the word “Dad.” Allie looked up, smiled and started sucking his cock even harder. “Yeah, I’m up,” he said. “Allie? Well, she’s awake too. You want to talk to her?” Alex looked at Allie and she shook her head still keeping Alex’s dick in her mouth. “Uh, she can’t talk right now. She’s in the bathroom. Yeah, Dad, these women do seem to spend a lot of time in the bathroom.”

Allie looked up at him and started to use her teeth on his cock. “Oooh, ah!” he exclaimed as he felt his sister’s teeth on his dick. “Nothing’s wrong, Dad. I just stubbed my toe. How did we get along last night? Oh, fine. No problems. No, Allie was an angel.” Allie smiled and stopped using her teeth.

She really started going to town on his cock as Alex tried to concentrate on what his dad was saying. “Uh huh. Yeah. In the lobby in an hour? Yeah, that sounds OK.” Alex’s voice was strained as Allie had him on the verge of cumming. “Yeah, Denny’s will be OK for breakfast. What? Yeah, I’m OK. I guess it’s cause I just woke up.”

Alex tried to cover up the fact that his voice sounded different. His dad continued to talk to him and he was ready to cum. He put his hand over the phone and gave a muted cry as he shot down his hot semen down his sister’s throat.

After a minute or so Alex realized his dad was calling his name. “Yeah, Dad, I’m still here. No, everything’s OK. I just spaced out for a minute. OK, I’ll tell Allie. Bye.”

Alex hung up the phone and Allie started laughing. “I’ll get you for that, Allie!” he shouted as he jumped back on the bed and pinned her shoulders to the mattress. “That was a dirty trick, blowing me while Dad was on the phone,” he said. His voice was without anger but did have concern in it. After all, their parents finding out would be disastrous.

Allie just laughed and said, “Relax, bro. You worry too much. You covered pretty well and gave me a nice load of cum for breakfast. Didn’t you like it?”

“Of course I liked it. It was great. But it was dangerous.”

“Well that’s what makes it more exciting, big brother.”

Alex shook his head and said, “What am I gonna do with you, Allie?”

Allie grinned and said seductively, “Whatever you want, bro.”

Alex kissed her and they made out for several minutes. Alex moved down and started kissing her breasts. Allie’s nipples were hard and ready for him to suck on. Alex didn’t disappoint and took a nipple in his mouth. Allie sighed in pleasure remembering her fantasy from earlier.

“Oh, yes, Alex. Suck my tit. Drink my milk.” Alex stopped and looked up at her.

“Huh?” he asked.

“Oh, it’s just something I was thinking about earlier,” she said as he began to suckle again. “I was just thinking ... oooh God, that’s so good ... that when I do have your baby, you can suck on one of my tits while our baby nurses on the other. Then you can drink my milk.”

“I’d love to do that, Allie,” he replied as he moved a finger down to her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh, yes, baby. Keep doing that. Play with my pussy. Make me wet for you.”

Alex kept at her nipples and felt her pussy get wet. He remembered last night how she enjoyed it when he squeezed her nipples extra hard. Alex took the nipple in his mouth and actually bit down hard on it. Not enough to draw blood but enough to hurt Allie. Normally, Alex would rather die than hurt his sister but this was different. He knew the pain turned her on.

“Oh, fuck!” Allie cried out. Her pussy betrayed her cries of pain as Alex could feel her getting wetter. She pushed his head closer on her tit and whispered, “Do it again, bro!” Alex went to the other nipple and sucked on it a bit and bit down on it like he did with the other. “Jesus Christ!” she cried. “I love you, Alex!”

Alex felt her pussy and it was wet enough to fuck. He got up off the bed and carried Allie into the bathroom. He deposited her in the shower and turned on the water. When it was hot enough, he climbed in and kissed her as the water ran over their bodies. He knew they didn’t have a lot of time but they had time enough to take separate showers. Of course they had no intention of showering separately so that gave them a little extra time to fool around.

Alex was so aroused from the feel of his sexy sister’s naked body against his. He also didn’t care if anyone thought what they were doing was wrong. He was worried what would happened if their parents found out but he felt that if they could make it to college, without them finding out, they would be able to make a life somewhere after college and they wouldn’t find out.

He too began to fantasize about them alone together. But instead of a deserted island they were in a mountain cabin in a snowstorm. They were in a feather bed in front of as roaring fireplace with an infinite amount of wood. They were naked and making love.

They didn’t have a care in the world and in his fantasy, Allie was shouting, “Yes, Alex, fuck my pussy! Shoot your seed into my womb. I want your baby so much!”

Alex was shaken from his fantasy by Allie’s mouth on his cock again. He was pretty hard from his fantasy and Allie’s sucking made him fully hard. He needed to fuck his sister bad and he knew she wanted it too. He turned Allie around and told her to stand with her back to him against the wall of the shower with her legs spread. Alex loved the sight of her well-toned ass and inflamed pussy lips. He thought about taking her anal cherry then and knew she wouldn’t protest but that could wait. Right now he figured he had about 15 minutes to shoot his cum in her tight cunt.

He moved his cock over her pussy lips and aimed it at her hot hole. He slowly entered her as she was really tight. He got all the way inside her and he just let it stay in there without moving. He let her pussy pulse around his cock. After putting his arms around Allie, Alex began to fuck her in earnest. He pumped in and out of his sister as he roughly squeezed her tits.

“Yes, Alex! Fuck me hard! Squeeze my tits! Hurt me, bro! Fuck meeeeeeee!”

At that moment, Allie came all over Alex’s dick. Thanks to Allie’s blow job earlier, he knew he could hold off for a while.

“Yes, Alex! Keep fucking your baby sister with your big, thick cock!” Allie screamed.

Alex hoped the room next door couldn’t hear them but he continued to fuck her and squeeze her tits. Finally he shot his sperm in her pussy as she came again. He continued to pump in her until he had no more cum in hm. He collapsed on top of Allie’s back. They caught their breath for a minute then Allie turned around and they kissed. Alex grabbed the soap and washed Allie and himself off. While Alex made sure Allie’s tits and pussy were squeaky clean, she washed her hair.

While Alex washed her off, Allie finished with her hair and shampooed Alex’s hair. Allie had done that to him before and it was very sensual for both of them. His cock stiffened again but he knew they didn’t have a lot of time so he put his mind on other things like the amusement park and school. Soon enough he was back to normal and Allie rinsed him off.

They dried off and Alex went to get dressed while Allie stayed in the bathroom to fix herself up. Since all they were doing was going to an amusement park, Allie didn’t do a great deal. After she blow dried her hair, she put it in a ponytail. She brushed her teeth and put some lip gloss on and a bit of rouge and mascara. Her parents allowed her to wear makeup as long as it wasn’t a great deal. She finished in the bathroom and loosely tied a towel around her body. Alex was already dressed in a T-shirt and shorts. Allie shook her head in envy on how easy it was for guys to get dressed.

Allie sauntered over to the dresser and bent over to pick out some clothes. She made sure to stick her butt out at Alex who was lying on the bed watching TV. Allie’s towel was barely fastened on and with the right move it would fall off. She continued to pick out clothes and shimmied her body a bit. Immediately, the towel dropped giving Alex a show. Allie continued to look in the drawer as if she was unaware that the towel had dropped. Alex got hard again and wanted to take her right then. Instead he shook his head and brushed past his naked sister to go to the bathroom and brush his teeth.

Allie had so much fun teasing her brother and wished he would come over and fuck her against the dresser. But she too knew they had to be in the lobby in a few minutes. She took a couple of bras out of the drawer and walked onto the bathroom.

“Alex, do you think I should wear this bra or that bra?” She made sure to jiggle her boobs while she was talking to him just to inflame him more.

“That one,” Alex said with wide eyes through a mouthful of toothpaste and toothbrush. He didn’t care, all he wanted was for her to pick one and stop her infernal teasing.

“Well, which one, Alex? This one’s more comfortable but this one supports much better.” She walked closer to him and said sultrily, “Which one do you want to rip off me when you fuck me tonight, big brother?” When she said the word, “big”, she squeezed his cock.

“Oh, God, Allie, just pick one and stop teasing me.”

Allie smiled and said, “OK, bro, I’ll get dressed.”

True to her word, she went back into the room and got dressed. She knew Alex was looking at her so she made sure to bend forward and show him her ass and pussy lips while she put her panties on. She selected a white blouse and some denim shorts. They weren’t the “Daisy Dukes” that had become popular but they certainly showed off her tanned legs.

After she put her shoes on, she quickly kissed Alex who had finished in the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.