Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alex picked up Beth at her house and after going through the requisite grilling by her father they left for the movie. Beth wore tight jeans and a pretty white blouse that was buttoned all the way to the top except for the top button. They went into the theater, sat down and waited for the movie to begin. While the coming attractions were running, Beth asked Alex if he could get some pop and popcorn for them.

Alex came back, sat down and they watched the end of the previews and the movie sharing the popcorn. Beth would get some at the same time Alex did so she could touch his hand. After the popcorn was gone, she leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. Alex responded by putting his arm around Beth. After a little while, Alex moved his hand that was around her shoulder a little further down so it was right up against her breast. He started lightly brushing the outside of his thumb against it. That way if she objected, he could claim it was an accident. Beth certainly didn’t object to Alex’s touch.

After the movie was over, they walked to the car. They talked about the movie and how exciting it was until they got back to the car. When they got in, Alex asked Beth if she wanted to go get something to eat or get some ice cream. Beth really wanted to go to the Hill which was the local make out place. She said, “I’m really not hungry and I wouldn’t mind going someplace quiet so we can talk. You don’t have to be home right away, do you?”

Alex said, “No. I’ve got a while yet before I have to be home. You want to go up to The Hill?”

Beth said, “Sure, I think that would be cool.” Alex was pretty sure Beth wanted to go there but he didn’t have the anxiety some boys would have asking a girl if she wanted to go there because of Allie. If she said yes, great. If she said no, no big deal because he could always have fun with Allie.

Beth and Alex chatted easily about the movie, school and other things. They made it up to the Hill and although there were several cars there they found a spot back in a tree lined area. It was a prime make out spot. Alex had gone there a few times with Allie when they were being daring. He felt that he’d be betraying Allie if he went any farther than making out with Beth. Alex parked the car and turned off the engine. The car had bench seats in the front so it was easy for them to slide towards the middle and for Alex to put his arm around Beth like he did in the movie. They didn’t do anything except look up at the stars and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Alex made the first move about 15 minutes after he had turned off the car. He looked at Beth and she looked at him. Alex then leaned forward and kissed her. Beth kissed him back and they made out for several minutes. As they made out, Alex somewhat forgot himself and reached for Beth’s breast half thinking of his sister. He soon realized it wasn’t Allie he was with and backed away.

“I’m sorry of I was too forward there, Beth.”

Beth actually enjoyed what he was doing. “It’s all right, Alex. You can put your hand back there.”

The two went back to making out and Alex put his hand back on Beth’s breast. He was bold enough to trace around her erect nipple and give it the occasional pinch. When he did that, Beth moaned in pleasure. Alex remembered his promise to his sister and glanced at the dashboard clock. It was about a half hour till curfew. If they left now, he could drop Beth off and make it home on time.

“Geez, Beth, I’d love to make out some more but I think we better get home.” Beth frowned but she knew Alex was right.

As he drove Beth home they talked about what a nice evening they had and made plans to go out again. Alex pulled up to Beth’s house, walked her to the door and kissed her good night. Alex wanted to get something for Allie that night. He felt a little guilty about going out on the date in the first place and a little more guilty about what he and Beth did at the Hill. He thought about flowers but realized Allie would have to explain where they came from. Then he had the perfect idea. A hot fudge sundae with whipped cream, Allie’s favorite. He stopped by the Dairy Freeze and picked up the sundae. He was going to be a few minutes late for curfew but it wasn’t a strict curfew.

Alex parked the car in the driveway and entered through the kitchen. He put the sundae in the fridge and went in the living room to tell his folks he was home. They asked him all the usual questions about the date. After he told his parents good night he went back into the kitchen to get the sundae and then went upstairs to his room.

Allie was lying on her bed reading wearing only Alex’s sweatshirt. No shorts, no panties. Alex entered the room with the sundae hidden behind his back. Allie’s face lit up when she saw her brother come in.

“Alex! How did your date go?”

Alex walked over to the bed and kissed Allie deeply. He broke the kiss and said, “I love you so much, Allie.”

“I love you too, Alex. What do you have hidden behind your back?”

“I felt a little bad going out with Beth so I thought I’d get you a little present to let you know I was thinking about you.”

“Oh, Alex, you didn’t have to. You’re so sweet.” Alex took the sundae out from behind his back and gave it to Allie. Allie squealed in delight and thanked Alex for the treat. She took a bite and said, “Mmmmmm. That is so good.” She set it on her table by her bed and took Alex’s hands in hers. “So, how was your date?”

“Well, the movie was excellent,” he said.

“And how was Beth?” Allie said with a sly grin.

“Oh, she was nice. We fooled around a little after the movie.”

“Ooooh, what did you do?” Allie asked with anticipation in her voice.

She wasn’t jealous at all. In fact she was getting turned by what he told her. Allie moved her shirt up so she could play with her pussy while Alex described what he and Beth did.

“I’m happy you didn’t break your promise but I think it’s OK if you go a little farther than you did.”

“Yeah, OK. Of course if you want to go a little farther on your dates, that’s OK too.”

Allie glanced over at the sundae on the table and said, “Alex, could you go to the bathroom for a few minutes?”

“Yeah, sure, Allie. How come?”

Allie smiled, “Oh, we women are mysterious so you’ll have to find out when you get back. Just make sure you ask before you come back in.”

Alex agreed and left for the bathroom. He did have to pee and afterwards he stroked his cock thinking of his gorgeous sister in the bedroom. Parents be damned he was going to fuck her tonight.

He left the bathroom and knocked on the door. “Allie, is it OK if I come back in?”

Allie said, “Just a sec.” About a half minute later, she said, “OK, c’mon in.” Allie was lying on her bed naked. She had spread the ice cream and hot fudge on her tits and the whipped cream on her pussy mound. She took the cherry and inserted it in her pussy with the stem sticking out between her lips. Allie giggled when he saw his face. “Oops, I spilled my sundae. Please don’t be mad at me, Alex,” she said with a a mock pout.

Alex was hard as a rock and stood there rooted to the floor. “Could you come over here and clean me off, baby?” she cooed.

Alex regained his senses and stripped. He practically dove on her bed and licked the sundae off her breasts.

“Ohhh, Alex, lick that off my tits. It feels so good when you do that.”

Alex continued to lick up the melting ice cream and hot fudge that ran down her body. He made sure he captured the hot fudge and ice cream and licked his way back up to Allie’s sundae covered tits. Her nipples were so hard from the combination of the cold ice cream and the excitement of her brother licking her body off. She could feel the warmth of her pussy juice flow as Alex continued to lick her clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.